Raildex

Full Accel and Astral Buddy chapters soon. Railgun's Dream Ranker is over and the manga is on hiatus until September.

>Accel was the magic spin-off all along

What do you guys think she is? A vampire? She seems to have a bride theme going on.

Kamikoto a never ever

Reminder that the game will be the first adaptation of OT15, it was already first for OT14

A cock hungry slut, just like all the rest.

I really want her to be a vampire, but I don't think it'll be that.

Estelle wasn't a cock hungry slut. Also, I suppose the title of purest girl in the series now belongs to her since Junko has become a yuri harem protagonist.

Probably either a vampire or fairy tale reference. Snow White maybe? Belle?

Give her some time, she'll come around. In the end, no woman can resist the cock.

>raildex
>rail

Is this a newfag thing?

I'm refusing to read Astral Buddy unless/until something interesting happens and it drops the Kurokoshit and yuribait cancer. Teleporting turd seems to have only been one chapter, hopefully she doesn't come back

That's nice and all but try not to shitpost when other people are talking about it.

I leave when others talk about it. Not too interested in ruining it for others. After all I may read it one day.

Kyousuke is a terrible father sticking his newborn daughter in clothes like that.

It would definitely explain why Accel was so quick to accept magic as a thing in the LN. Of course our main reference is Misaka and she's still trying to figure out how IB works.

>claims to love Touma so much she is terrified of losing him and depressed about "muh stage"
>too retarded to even work on understanding his power, never mind magic

Mikoto a shit

White Queen is NOT
DED

Kyosuke done fucked up making another potential yandere.

At least he didn't throw his newborn daughter in the world by herself and let her start genocidal organizations like Shinobu did with his. Good thing the White Queen is around to tell Kyousuke his little girl went crazy.

She's an android. Remember Outlaw Star?

There's no need to understand magic because it doesn't exist. Everything can be explained by science. Except for magnets.
Fuckin magnets man. How do they work?

>Kamachi's MC's are 3 for 3 for having shit daughters

Wow. I mean Kazakiri is shit but at least she's been more helpful than destructive so far. Good job Touma?

Wait for IT to take the form of a girl.

ははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははははは

> Oni shortstack
Oh my.

Quenser and Heivia picking up a little girl somewhere and Beatrice repopulating the Iberian Orc village when?

> little girl
Amnesiac Mariydi?

Speaking of which, what would the two on the left look like in loli form. Have ideas for every one of them except those two.

Wasn't there one that was shaped like a dick?

Think that one was called the Plant Dragon or something. Closest I have is this tremors looking thing in the corner.

>This will never actually get a series so you won't see this fight animated

shit is the next part TL'd already?

It's all fully translated.

That would be season 2 material anyway, a 2-cour season would likely end with volume 5.

> too retarded to even work on understanding his power
I love this meme.

It's not a meme faggot

user I'm going to guess that there's probably two "big" reasons this girl you posted has any fans in this series and I say "this girl" because I legitimately can't remember her name.

Anybody wanna guess? I'll give you a hint: it's not her eyes.

The world is ending

It's a meme because his power is actually not broken at all but in the face of noodle armed magic beta males that wouldn't even give Peewee Herman a good fight without their magic abilities in a fist fight you can see how he would shine against them. God forbid Touma ever tries to fight somebody worthwhile like Kurozuma or Kuroko.

No, it's a meme, along with "Mikoto is a boy".

People only say that because she's more capable than 99% of the "men" in this series. I truly believe that. I remember when the meme first started.

"Mikoto is a boy" is definitely a meme which does it's job of triggering you. But the fact Mikoto is too retarded to figure out Touma's power definitely isn't a meme

>Mikotoshits getting triggered over "Mikoto is a boy"

Mikoto is shit in literally everything she's in, even the games she happens to be in

Why do you even think that's her job? She has her own things to worry about and I guarantee the only thing he understands about her power is that she shoots electricity from her hands when it's way more complex than that. Just because you self insert as Kamijou doesn't mean you have to ignore anything not in his favor user. Mikoto deserves a little more respect.

> But the fact Mikoto is too retarded to figure out Touma's power definitely isn't a meme
Living with Down syndrome must be hard for you, user.

>being this fucking triggered

Besides Mikoto is in one of the most elite schools in AC while Kamijou is in the equivalent of special ed for high schoolers. Trying to compare their intelligence is actually laughable.

>mentioning it makes you triggered
>Mikotohaters being this retarded
Can't make this shit up.

Why are Mikotofags so whiny and defensive over their retarded waifu

Mikoto a shit.

I think it mostly comes down to the fact that she's the best character in the series and people can't stop talking about her no matter how hard Kamachi tries to force Kamijou down everybody's throats. Any excuse to discuss her will suffice for them user because nothing much else in this series really matters in the long run.

Kamachi will forever look back on the day where he made Kamijou the main character instead of Mikoto with tears in his eyes.

Fun fact: Satens character design was the original for Mikoto

"W-weeeh, there's a meme that calls muh waifu a boy even though it's obvious no one actually believes it and it's just a joke so I have to whine about it" definitely qualifies as being triggered

Well Tokiwadai is an all girls school. I think if they actually made a somewhat believable meme that was actually funny it would actually hold up better but I'm pretty sure it's the same two people trying to spam it over and over hoping that one day it will stick. It's sad to watch

>I can't provide a viable argument to prove my shitposting so I call him whiny and defensive
Kek.

I only briefly mentioned it, as an example so I could compare the initial discussion subject to something. Do you know what words "example" and "comparison" mean?
Although, go on. Prove yourself to be even dumber than both Mikoto and Touma could ever hope to become.

If anything I would be questioning if Othinus is a girl. That's something to actually worry about. She was a magic god and had almost infinite power at one point. Who can say for sure that she didn't just transform herself into a girl like that Homunculus from FMA because she liked the body better? We all know her body is artificial anyways otherwise she'd look like that fucked up zombie grandpa magic god who happens to be way younger than her in the first place.

Translation: "W-weeh, muh Miko-chan's honor on an anonymous imageboard"

Depends on the type of cock ,user

It's your fault for talking to him user. You guys both look like uneducated monkeys for fighting over something as obvious as water to the rest of us.

Summer break was a mistake

How childish.

The bigger mistake is people talking about anime they don't actually understand. I realize Kamachi isn't the best writer but let's give him the benefit of not taking everything he writes at face value.

Protip: if you don't like a joke, opinion, or whatever, the absolute worst thing you could do on this website to make it go away is respond to it. Reply to it or complain about it and it'll just get worse cause that's just how this place is.

>tfw Aogami is corrupting our pure Junko in the following chapters.

Instead of autistically arguing about the intelligence of Mikoto, let's autistically argue about something else. Who's the best Kamachi duo? Doesn't matter what series.

You know who.

Is that even a question? There's only one way to answer that.

>Protip

I appreciate the effort but that "tip" is actually very rookie in most other places but considering this is a Raildex thread and not an elite Railgun thread I guess passing it off as pro isn't far fetched. Just be carful from now on.

Didn't mean to make this a reply to you.

I'm quite fond of Accelerator and Last Order, as well as Accelerator and Hamazura. I unironically liked Touma the best around Index at the beginning of the series.

Really? How about the one that sells the most combined merchandise out of all the characters he's ever invented in his career. How about them?

>long pause

Didn't mean to bring a logical argument into this guys. Just ignore it.

>"Mikoto is a boy".
Holy hell, It took six years for this dead meme from our board to get into Sup Forums.

It apparently triggers sensitive Mikotofags

>he actually fucking asks

You shouldn't post here with such excellent taste. You'll be corrupted.

Здесь на эту тему давно шутят, дебил.

You have some nice tastes, my fine user.
Here, have a Accel & LO pic

is this supposed to be an index LN?

I never understood this pairing. The closest I can imagine to it being a thing is drunk Touma thinking Accelerator is a girl and getting touchy feely and Accelerator not stop it because Network feedback for some random reason. Still a huge stretch

Shut up, сука.

Since when did fujos ever make sense?

oh cool. i knew i recognized that shitty hair

How rude. Short hair suits Headband-chan fine.

The fujo guide to shipping:

>Two at least moderately good looking guys
>They've interacted at least once (This is optional)

Done.

If they really want gay there's so many less forced, sensible options in this series.

They get off to the contrast

Mobileposter a шлюха

What makes Railgun so much more entertaining and clever than Index? Only OT15 comes close to the quality of Railgun?

Thor and Touma also provide visual contrast. Kakeru and Touma provide personality contrast. Frankly, those two relationships could not have been more fujobait