Will the Irish and Italians be allowed in the white ethnostate?

Will the Irish and Italians be allowed in the white ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Irish blood is everywhere at this point.

There will be no ethnostate

So white people will be out bred and you're ok with this?

da

Yes
Shill

Sad bait

Irish are one of the purest Aryan bloodlines around with the most redheads so yah I think so

Will the Anglos or Krauts be allowed in the white ethnostate for what they've done?

No such thing as a white ethnostate. Whit isn't an ethnicity.

Why wanting the white ethnostate when we can have Irleand and the Roman Empire?

This is true

No because they ruined the one we tried to make

Yes but not aloud to mix with other groups

Sure, but they have to wear small pins all the time

Shut up anglin

I'm about as pale as an Irish person and I'm definitely more white than any Italian person I've ever seen and I'm ethnically Turkish, everyone just thinks I'm white until they hear my name.

This is why it's difficult to say who would or would not be allowed in an ethnostate: I would be allowed because of how I look even though my parents are from a non-white country.

Let them fight for it.
Potatoes vs Dried meats

You aren't a real Turk. The real Turks were asiatic and raped the shit out of White people. Anatolia used to be occupied by Celtic and Greek peoples. A lot of Balkan people were also sent over to live as Janissaries in the Ottoman Empire. Geography doesn't determine your genetic makeup, as the whole of the middle east used to be a lot whiter before the nigger and chink rape raids over centuries.

I'm thinking southern tyrol might be a nice place to live

Never, degenerate Catholics.

WASP and proud.

t. kroat rapebaby

No it's not difficult at all.

Yes to both.
Irish because they're fun, and Italians because they can cook.

This is a shill thread, btw. Saged

No one in a "white ethnostate" would want people from alien cultures who happen to have white features living there. Whiteness and European values go hand in hand.

I probably am, yes. I don't know for sure, I've never studied where my family originated.

Then do you consider people who are "Indo-European" like Iranians and Kurds as white? What about Assyrians? Thy're Semitic like Arabs, but some of them look white.

>will whites be allowed in the white ethnostate
stop asking stupid questions
haha good try (((you)))

>they ruined the one we tried to make
no (((they))) did stop being stupid

>other groups
>both white
>white cant mix with white
the autism is strong in this thread

>leaf and proud.
kys

yes white people are allowed in the white ethnostate fuck off shill

No redemption for the ANGLO

Turkish is a nationality not a race. There are a minority of very European Turks who likely are the stronghold of Sarmatian and Scythian heritage left in the country.

I mean look at Necrophagist guitarist Muhammed Suicmez... blonde hair, blue eyes, propensity for making well composed Death Metal over being devout to a shit desert religion

This guy's catching heat from delusional Sup Forumsfags but he's right. You're delusional if you think there's actually going to be an ethnostate, especially in the United States of 56%.

I hope Ireland, Scotland and Wales can collectively annex England and force a Celtic ethnostate upon the British Isles

The ethnostate is the United States of America. All peoples that were let in prior to 1965, with the exception of Jews, should be allowed in.

You're both currently in the ethnostate.

There is such a thing; you're currently in it.

Is the United State then an ethnostate for mixed people?

that guy looks a bit like jerry cantrell

If you ever call Scythians "wh*Te" i'll fucking rip your head off

It's not difficult at all. Europeans are default yes and other fringe groups, like yourself, could be a possibility if you meet certain criteria.

>ooga booga no ethnostate for whitey
t. jamal

Natural selection

Since you guys will never agree on everything, you might as well plan to have multiple ethnostates if you have any. Each can have different rules.

>Will the Irish and Italians be allowed in the white ethnostate?
Yes.

>So white people will be out bred and you're ok with this?
>>ooga booga no ethnostate for whitey
What group with a plan to create the White Ethnostate do you support?

Otherwise you're just larping.

The USA is already a mutt nation. How the fuck could you have a white ethnostate here? The OP illustrates another problem- nobody can agree on what constitutes as "white" in the first place, which is the very first thing you'd want to do before even establishing an ethnostate. Are Meds White? Are Slavs White? I've seen arguments here saying that brown-eyed people are not White regardless of their ethnic heritage, same with those with black and sometimes brown hair. Are these people allowed in or not?

Yes, and threadly reminder that anyone who says no - anyone who plays divide-and-conquer tactics amongst whites - is a kike shill, and anyone who falls for it is a shabbos goy.

Fuck off

>Canadian education

England is Anglo Celtic
Scotland is Celtic Anglo
Both Wales and Ireland have Anglo pockets.

The whole Isles ARR ROOK SAME

>How the fuck could you have a white ethnostate here?
The Northwest Front has a plan to create the White Ethnostate.

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/

>The OP illustrates another problem- nobody can agree on what constitutes as "white" in the first place,
A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

>I've seen arguments here saying that brown-eyed people are not White regardless of their ethnic heritage, same with those with black and sometimes brown hair.
Because those are fucking anti-White divide and conquer shills you dumb fuck.

You have no legitimate answer for me because there is none. It's a ridiculous concept.

>Because those are fucking anti-White divide and conquer shills you dumb fuck.

You say this, but then others honestly believe that those who would allow such people in are traitors, because these people clearly aren't white.

>Fuck off
I asked you if you supported a group with a plan to create the White Ethnostate. It's a valid question.

Why are you even talking about the White Ethnostate unless you support the means to create one?

If you don't support a group with a plan to create the White Ethnostate and you're talking about what will be done in the White Ethnostate, you're LARPing. Plain and simple.

irish yes, italians no

>but then others honestly believe that those who would allow such people in are traitors
THOSE ARE DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILLS!

Why are you taking what anti-White divide and conquer shills saying as the truth from a WN or NS?

Christ, do you honestly believe that "Sup Forums is BTFO" just because someone starts a thread with that meme?