DOW DOWN 450 POINTS NOW WTF IS TRUMP DOING

being a retard as usual

Mueller will save the DOW

StockFags on suicide watch.
Gonna get /comfy/ here.

God damnit I sold the BTC I bought at $15K for $9K and put all that money into an index fund.

WTF WERE YOU THINKING

I don't know my wife is going to fucking kill me.

And what will her son think of you now?

CRASHING THIS ECONOMY............

>God damnit I sold the BTC I bought at $15K for $9K and put all that money into an index fund.

At this point you might as well withdraw the rest and blow it on online gambling. At least that way random chance has the opportunity to save you from yourself.

GET FUCKED STOCK KEKS

NOW PUMP MY CRYPTO

Post her feet.

>can't figure out that stocks will fluctuate with big news like this

Kys

Using the coercive power of the state? I don't get the question I guess.

ALL CRYPTOS ARE DOWN

NOTHING IS SAFE

SORRY TO HEAR THAT user. AT LEAST YOU'LL BE SINGLE AGAIN.

trump BTFO deep state and make rich wall street jews lose money. Glorious day all around

FUCK YOU THE PAST MONTH HAS BEEN HELL

MAKE IT GO BACK UP

oh noes! Shills are screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling!

sage sage sage sage sage sage

I knew we were fucked the day Trump won. I just hope he's arrested and removed soon so we can get the country back on track!

there is no up anymore, and the hole has become pretty deep...

jews lose money and we're on the wrong track? HAHAHAHAHA

DON'T WORRY BITCOIN RESISTANCE LEVEL OF $100 WILL HOLD

Here you go bro.
Thank me later.

PERFECTLY CALM

You fucking idiot. Do you know how much that would destroy the economy? The scare that's happening right now is due to the collusion between Democrats and the MSM, doing extreme damage control, in an attempt to regain the narrative, and consumer confidence being shaken by the confusion.

I made $12 through Acorns Investment App in the first 3 months and just lost $10 this week alone.

What's happening Sup Forums?

>Trump
this bubble has been at frothing retard levels for a few years now, it's about time the bubble finally pops.
That said now we won't have to hear fucking retards shilling record high stock indexes as an indicator of good economic times and go back to actual data like GDP/unemployment/wage growth

The economy is doing so well, they are talking about raising interest rates, which is why the DOW is dropping.

600 POINT DROP IS PERFECTLY NORMAL

IT KEEPS GOING DOWN

EXIT ALL MARKETS

>decide to raise interest rates on the eve of the memo being released

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i love /biz/ memes
you lads are all right

This is a great time to double down and buy more stocks while they’re on sale. I don’t have much cash at hand so I just called my bank to arrange a home equity line of credit so I can buy some call options on the DOW. This is a temporary hiccup. The DOW will be at 30,000 by the end of the year and probably much sooner. Now is not a time to be fearful you fags.

Anytime the fed talks about raising rates everyone loses their shit.

>DOW DOWN 450 POINTS NOW WTF IS TRUMP DOING
>thinks Trump has anything to do with the market rise/decline
being this fucking retarded

the fed already announced 4 rate hikes this year in december

THESE AREN'T MEMES

THEY ARE MY FUCKING LIFE

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TRUMP SAID SO.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

I saw your post on /biz/
You fucking madman, absolutely amazing. I lost $300 of my gf's money on BTC by buying at $18k, but you done fucked up hard

just remember the suicide hotline fren

Yeah but (((they))) are serious this time

>tfw you are 100% invested in property

I CALLED AND THEY TOLD ME TO STOP SCREAMING

It's a rally in the USD, btw. When you see the DOW drop, but also most things are also dropping, including commodities like gold and oil, often that's a function of USD going up. When a single dollar becomes more valuable, it takes less of them to buy something.

Dude, don't worry it's just dems trying to liquidate their assets B4 they try to flee the US, B4 they're sent to Guantanamo Bay.

>buying at $18k

He didn't realize that /biz/ is satire.

I honestly don’t know how retards like you have the mental capacity to breath

>tfw no coiner

Is thsi good for Bitcoin?

THE USD IS RALLYING???

Might be, if is correct. Then they'll first liquidate their stock market assets, and then try to launder the money via crypto, which will raise the value of crypto temporarily.

>all my coins are down 50+%
>stock market is going to crash
>heightened racial tensions, open hatred against whites by niggers and spics on all social media
>celebrities and news media calling for impeachment of the president, riling up their retard audience calling him a atraitor to the country

Who here /readyforblood/?

>down to 8,000 today from near 20,000
Bitcoin is well beyond what the Dow is doing, I expect bitcoin users to start an heroing in a week or two

Bitcoin is a meme. Now we're realizing that the global financial system is also a meme.
lol the USD is trending down.

I might not be breathing much longer. I will get home from work in less than two hours. My fucking wife has sent me a dozen texts today asking what's going on with the market. I'm so fucked.

>Who here /readyforblood/?
ITS ALL I HAVE LEFT NOW

BUT WE HAVE HER EMAILS AND THE MEMO

If you are invested in the stock market, you enjoyed a 20% increase last year. Giving back some of your gainz after such a run is both normal and expected.

Oh how I would howl about these interest rates for 8 years. Old fag here and this made me mad before I ever found this place. Bush's Quantative Easing was a bunch of 0% given out to banks and corporations like ridiculous amounts of $. It was supposed to be a 1 time thing. Obama gave out 2 more QE's and the Fed who was supposed to have slowly raised interest over the last 8 years kept it at near 0... until Drumpf got elected and then they've had more rate hikes in the last 1 year then they did in 8. The kikes are literally trying to crash the economy. If Queen Hilldawg had won they'd have kept interest rates low. I hate them so much. More then Pol does I think.

Sup Forums loves Central Banking though. Just try and talk to them about crypto.

>baby's first year on Sup Forums

get out kid

Historically the market has often gone up with interest rates. Raising interest rates are a sign that the economy is doing well, in normal times at least. In the current era since the great financial collapse of 2008, the market has gone down with rate hikes only because low rates were the only thing propping the market up. As the God Emperor turns the real economy back on, you should expect to see less of that negative correlation between rising interest rates and stock prices.

BUY STOCK NOW FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

600 now

I sold all of my bitcoin and stocks for USD. What do I sell my USD for?

5 cent Ripples

unironically this

>why didn't you invest in eastern Poland??

WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!!!!

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>HE hasn't been in a market correction
>he beleive anytime the market goes downward it is a crash

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

4th highest point loss in history, at the moment.

not on the scale for %, though.

-700 into close..
ROLL EM

THREE, NUTHIN RAWG WIT MEH

Time to buy pussies

hello
just woke up
what the fuck is going on?

Unironcally correct.

You can spot a person who has never invested in the stock market when they are talk about the DJIA and never mention the S&P 500. Nothing is going on except business as normal. Don't expect a crash until Q4 2018/Q1 2019

based snekposter

>At least that way random chance has the opportunity to save you from yourse
löl

is it possible to live off of 250k in trust fund stock?

Is it finally happening?

Throw it all on red in roulette