Broken dreams

which is it Sup Forums? which is that girl you'll never forgive the author for making her lose the bowl, to me its ukyo, great design, personality and much better match for Ranma

Ukyo es La Mejor Waifu
Shampoo es una Maldita Perra de Mierda Sobrevalorada

Same. For Inuyasha, it would be Kikyo. She was so much better than Shitgome. Although I'm satisfied that Inuyasha kept chasing after Kikyo and only picked Shitgome second because Kikyo wanted him to be happy.

DELETE UKYO IS THE BEST SHE WILL GET RANMA IN THE END

sango and miroku best couple

>sango and miroku best couple

i see you, too, have a patrician's eye

I loved sango becase she's practically past Ukyo

Worse yet she always ends up with one-shot transvestites when Ryoga is right there. Best decision in the anime was to make pork pancakes into a sturdy ship.

i think ultimately kikyo was best girl, but sango is my long time waifu

it's a shame there's not more love for her

Urusei Yatsura >> Ranma 1/2

Reminder that somewhere in the Ranma universe, Ranma is fucking herself.

What about boys? Sana deserved better.

>Talking shit about best girl
Tienes gusto de mierda, user

shampoo es la mas bonita pero debes de admitir que la mejor es ukyo

This is the OTP.
I don't care about Akane and Ranma.

My fetish is Ranma two-timing the Kuno siblings.

He could spend a whole weekend at their place genderbending sparring and fucking.

I like later in the series when Kuno was just grabbing titties all the time.

>one-shot
Konatsu was recurring

tomboys are the best

Friday afternoon: the temptations - Ranma fights with the Kunos in his various forms, dodging them and taunting them with revealing his/her alluring body to them one bit at a time

Friday night: the vexations - Ranma slips from bed to bed pleasing all of his sexual desires.

Saturday: The indulgences - nude play and oral sex around the house complete with massages and luxury food and bathing

Saturday night: The confusions - Ranma again slips bed to bed but with hot and cold water to change gender and confuse the sexuality and emotions of the Kunos

Sunday afternoon: the confrontations Ranma treats the siblings to BDSM submissions and breaks them into accepting Ranma as their God and Goddess

Sunday night - The elations: Ranma and the Kunos fully enjoy a menage a trois in which they refuse to acknowledge even a moment of shame or displeasure.

Why is there so much hate for Kagome? There are better girls but I never found her specially annoying. She was pretty tame for a Takahashi tsundere.

Terca
Obstinada
Testaruda
Manipuladora
Sociopata
Hipocrita
Malcriada
Desconsiderada
Tipico comentario de un fanboy de shampoo - Pero ella es linda
Ella sera linda pero sigue siendo una mierda

My African comrade. Ukyo a cute.

For me it is pic related, I realize she never had a chance (it was a time before lolis were allowed to win a MCbowl) but I can dream ;__;

This shitty tumblr gif was all I could find. He was second in groping only to Happosai.

Kagnome looks like a fucking gnome. Ugly bitch is ugly.

Considering she like 92% similar to Kikyo in appearance that's an interesting statement.

A thread with a Ranma image attracting filthy spics? What a shock.

>le 54% white face.jpg