Lets be Honest Avatar was clearly proof Whites rule

It only had the ending it did because of the current climate.

giggty

Fuck “Dances with Smurfs”!
Avatar 2 needs to start with an orbital bombardment of Pandora.

I remember seeing a thumbnail image, when it is expended it read some fan fiction about they took an engine and then just pointed it at the plane and it took out a massive amount of the planet.

Good it would be great, just show up to that planet, take the best land, bring in the best minds from Earth, and just allow that shiit to crash and burn before retaking it after the non whites die off

I mean how can the savages NOT lose?

anyone

Giggty

Blue native niggers only succeed because a white man cucks for blue pussy

Also a great story about race cuckry and its harms

Avatar was a shitty adaptation of Dances With Wolves. It doesn't hold up to critical thinking because the tech imbalance makes a native win completely unbelievable. At least real life injuns had a chance to stave off the inevitable.

Based head of security poster. Fucking mod on Sup Forums is a capeshitter, and either pruning Avatar threads or outright autosaging them. All while feet/cunny/general shitposting threads are allowed to flourish. Dumb faggot.

True, I just do not know why they did not have human robots and just go T-800 against them. Tell me that would not be bad ass

are you faggots seriously bumping this bullshit? this is a Sup Forums thread and I bet I'm the only one who reported it. FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOTS

Come again

Only faggots report

FACT

Nothing ?

Other than a shit storyline, it was a pretty movie to watch. Got to see it on Omni-Max the last day Ft.Worth Science Museum was running it. And they got out of the Uncanny Valley with the CGI-eyes.

Colonel

Quarotch

Did

Nothing wrong!

>Other than a shit storyline, it was a pretty movie to watch. Got to see it on Omni-Max the last day Ft.Worth Science Museum was running it. And they got out of the Uncanny Valley with the CGI-eyes.
How was it?

Nothing taco nigger

I love that speech so much, it wish it was in the film. It can also be applied equally to the blacks of the African content.

And mestizos. We went to the Moon? Their best achievement was sneaking in.

Nice