Why are evilfus always better than the main girl?

why are evilfus always better than the main girl?

Evil is sexy trope

TG was such garbage

>Evil KanaHana

Hero + villainess is the best.

2nd row, 3rd column?

I think you just like curvy bodies and eyes that aren't giant circles, both of which are given to villainesses at a much higher rate that the good girls. Also

one punch man?

I just like their facial expression. probably a reason why i'm into femdom hentai

Oh yeah. Mosquito girl. I feel stupid.

same reason side characters are always better than the main character, because the main character tends to be really fucking generic and uninteresting. Anime has very little creativity left.

idk haha

Who is top right ?

Wait who's the top left?

What if the evil girl is the main girl

All women are evil so it's inevitable

Enigma from phantom world

who is the 1st one on the 1st row?

I hate opm solely for mosquito girl. Such a waste of a fantastic design

Top left?

nuclear raildex

I keep wanting to ask this but i never find an appropriate thread.
What is the name for the sexy mature anime girl voice? It shows up so frequently in anime.

Rize is good, but Touka is much better.

>Touka
>better than anybody

t.tumblr

What does tumblr have with not liking a character? She's a garbage character and there are better girls in the series.

Because they're always the ones made to look sexy while Japan forces the main girls to look more plain to shove purity down our throats since Japan thinks Sex is the Devil

>Sexy Mature Villainess has a not-so hidden lust masking a twisted or possibly pure love for the hero

>Hero redeems villainess and they fight for good
>She keeps her dark sexy look and mannerisms, in regular need of "disciplining" by Hero
>Or she switches to a "good" style but her sexy body and old ways juxtapose the pure appearance

>Villainess corrupts hero, guides him to become demon lord or whatever
>Aids him in the field, but has a female domination vibe behind closed doors
>Or Dark Hero goes full alpha and she becomes his loyal right hand slut

>Hero knocks Villainess down a peg, but the two of them stay at odds
>Villainess becomes a recurring minor antagonist/rival regularly teasing the hero
>And/or later comes back as an ally to take on bigger bad, connects with the Hero
There's no losing when the bad girl wins and there's no generic main girl getting in the way.
Evil Girl needs to win the Herobowl more often.

How do you guys deal with your evilfu dying?

Meh

I masturbate to her death and hope she gets brought back later as a zombie.

When does this ever happen outside of doujins?

>girl

She'll probably come back as a catgirl

>Mugino had grabbed Takitsubo’s hair and held her up as if to use her as a shield. Mugino brought her other arm, the large arm of light created by a loop of Meltdowner, to a position that was almost touching Takitsubo’s skin.
>“Gya ha ha!! Oh, now where to start burning her? Maybe I should roast that little face of hers. Or maybe I should press against her pink pussy and burn it pitch black!! Hey, what do you think, Hamazura? You’d better come out, cause I’m gonna burn her into a black mummy! Or can you still get off to fucking a hole like that!?”
>(Dammit…)
>“I’ll count to three. If you don’t come out, I’ll burn Takitsubo’s pussy as punishment. Of course, if you’d rather just abandon her, then you can just sit there masturbating to the stench of her virginity being burned away.”
>Mugino did not give a nice slow count as was usual.
>Instead…
>“Three-two-one-go!!”
>“Fuck!!”

I need more.

Evil girls are free to embrace their sexuality. They are sexy and they know it. That's an attractive quality.

Meanwhile, main girls have to be "pure." That makes them boring.

They act like real women

One day I'll join everyone else and read the novels so I can catch up with all the crazy shit that happens.

Literally always better.

What's more gratifying than conquering the evil vixen and have her mellow to your advances ?
Nothing.

Getting conquered by the evil vixen.

Being conquered by the evil vixen and surrendering yourself to her advances.

My nig.

>Orianna
>evilfu
Bitch, please.

The best is when the hero doesn't even acknowledge their femininity or sexiness and wails on them as hard as he would on any male villain.

I don't understand what the point of that is.

>surrending yourself
That's some beta way of thinking. Conquest ending in a vanilla procreation is way better.

That rarely happens to me, although they're often raped or tortured.

I want Orianna to beat me up with her perfect legs.

Masturbate.

Fap.

Also, why do female villains always have lipstick?

What about when the villain is not the sexiest but the cutest?

Shannon was better.

Because according to Japan, sexiness is evil, and good girls are supposed to be pure and virginal.

>filename
Nice wishful thinking, but Beatrice was unredeemable

Mate, I'm a masochist above anything else. Nothing makes me happier than the thought of being taken, conquered and psychologically broken by this type of girl. That's obviously not to everybody's taste, but it's mine.

I want to be dommed by my evilfu!

>evilfu is the main girl

I see you are an user of patrician taste.

NO. I love my main girl waifu.

Why are they never the main girl?

>evil girl
>beato

because they have personality, unlike moeblobs

The only one worse than her is Kinzo

>My little depraved old hag lovers can't be this much of edgy fags
Thread in one sentence

>girl
>Beato
FTFY

1. Evil characters are often (though not always) more enjoyable characters than the good guys. This is because, by their very nature, they are more complex characters (given that in fiction doing good is the default, there's usually a story behind why someone acts evil. Even if that story is "broken goods").
2. Evil women are actually allowed to be full-on sexual, unlike the main female love interests who usually are depicted as pure and sweet (unless they're tsundeshit) with some lewd moments here and there.
3. Evil women in anime are usually older than the good guys, therefore more mature in both mindset and physique.

Basically, evil women are female characters without arbitrary brakes on them.

Was there a main girl in FMA?
Besides Riza>Lust

I can think of one occasion in which the evil one is the main girl, but she's so disgustingly and irredeemably evil in all the wrong ways that it's not worth it.

Id rather Villain x Villainess.
Hero villainess is so played out and we never see a good Villain couple without one of them betraying each other.

But what if they are sexy but good?

Purityfags and moeblob lovers riot and/or threaten the author.

There are villains who are main girls, but they are either redeemed eventually or not particularly evil in the first place.

Well, white queen seems to be truly evil, but I didn't read that yet.

Does she count?

who is bottom center?

The second one is Bunny Black.

They are sometimes.

That's just like asking why water is wet.
They just are.

Cucking the good girl especially is just the fucking best

Sounds interesting, is it a manga?
Spoonfeed me user.

>into cucking but posts yandere
What kinda walking paradox are you

It's a (JP only) VN, Semiramis no Tenbin. She uses false rape charges to blackmail the MC into letting her stay at his home, spends every single second of her life manipulating everyone around her in both harmless and despicable ways, and it all culminates in her orchestrating at least one, possibly two gangrapes that end in the victim and her boyfriend committing suicide, tricking the MC into strangling her and playing dead so that he'll think he killed her and kill himself over it, and in another ending, pretending she's hurt and manipulating him into killing her uncle and getting thrown in prison for life.

ouch

Do you have any idea how rare that is nowadays? Sorcerer Hunters was two decades ago.

patrician taste

Pitou is both cute and sexy

pitou is a very cute boy, one of my favorites

Best VD.

Good villain couples are great.

Not even close.

>>/Pitou/is/a/girl/

Unfortunately... But I can still hope...

Yes, not even close.