Reminder that 80% of FISA judges are Republican and are appointed by the Chief Justice of the supreme court - a...

Reminder that 80% of FISA judges are Republican and are appointed by the Chief Justice of the supreme court - a republican. In addition, the source was credible regardless of whether it may or may not have been biased.

Why are you shilling for the deep state?

>someone actually took the time to make OP image

Someone explain to me what the word "Populism" means

Are you calling me a turd brain?
Explain to me where Basic Politician Spiel ends and Populism begins.

>providing correct information to the fucking monkeys who can't sit still when someone dangles a rank lump of horse shit over their heads is "shilling"
kys

Their party is of no consequence. They made decisions based on the information they were given. What is your point?

>not an argument

Read pic related

No Sven - you are the monkey.

And then Sven believed Steele's Fake News he told Yahoo!

Forgot pic.

It's the opposite of "elitism". ie a Terrible Thing, if you happen to be part of certain demographics

dude even republican my grandma wants to see most republicans hang

you're fucking clueless, stop pretending you care about politics before you force us to do something about you traitorous pieces of trash all throughout the west

>A fucking book
I don't care for an opinioned political piece.
Explain to the most basics of what is Populism and how it is special from standard Political rhetoric, that is if you can.

damage control? kys

Considering the party contains people like Jeb and McCain that doesn't mean much. People who are used to being in control don't like it when they no longer feel in control. In their world is was going to be Jeb vs Hillary and they can't reconcile with a reality where that didn't happen.

So, three shills in a thread. didn't dean martin sing that one years ago?

Reminder that the head of the NSA was tipped about the FBI lying and abusing the courts and did an audit after which the FBI and DOJ tried to say they fixed the error but the courts didn't believe them.

>implying John Roberts is a trustworthy conservative

Reminder you're a fucking leaf and your opinion on America's political and legal system is irrelevant.

America is and always will be a Constitutional Republic.

It's when democracy doesn't go your way, you call it populist.

It's a buzzword I don't actually know what it means but I think it probably has something to do with populations.

>credible
>published dossier about hookers pissing on kingniggerbed
Day of the rake soon cunt.

>comments on judgement of judges who didn't receive vital info relevant to FISA warrant

a fuckin leaf

Reminder...90% of statistics are made up on the spot. Proof or you glow in the dark leaf.

>implying R vs D means jack shit
top bluepill retard

It literally democracy. It means you are doing what will make you the most popular candidate, that you want to win an election by becoming the most popular. Yes, the left is that retarded.