What is this fucking "nothing burger" psyop

What is this fucking "nothing burger" psyop...

Why are all of you retards acting like full blown ledditards parroting it in every thread?

we are just sleepy and thus use stale memes. arent you sleepy user? im sure its late where you are. just go to bed, and dont think about it. tomorrow everything will look brighter

Well... I do like hamburgers... and not having a hamburger makes me upset. I don't like the sound of this "nothing burger". Is Trump responsible?

shits off the hook with shills right now.

Are you trying to psyop me? If not, thanks for the kind words

its just a bunch of bots talking to themselves the memo is public the deed is done

Busy night at the Shareblue hotel. My sympathies.
Saged

leftists know they've totally lost control of the narrative and all they can do now is shitpost on Taiwanese origami imageboards to try and drown our voices out from each other

who could be behind this thread.

a new meme is born

Half of it's probably legit shills
Other half is probably just shitposters trying to troll and trigger Sup Forums (because they know it's a common dismissal of important news used by shills)

I'm not even referring to what it's being used for to discredit or whatever. It's just the use the widespread use and how quickly it popped up. It's very strange.

I bet you like “hamburgers” you pedo, spirit cooking fuck

Because they are.
Sup Forums is taken over by redditors.

>new

Not really anything new. You just see it a ton more on Sup Forums when a big story breaks and shills are trying to slide threads (or Sup Forumslacks are pretending to shill to troll the board).

nothingburger came around the same time as the sleepy meme a couple months ago. saw both the first during pizzagate. i have to sleep now though. im really tired. everyone should do the same. just sleep and be happy after waking up anymore. im sure you all are sleepy too. doesnt use anything even to think about this and waste the sleep

newfag detected
it's a pre-existed meme from when a CNN official called the russia scandal a nothing burger

Things that are new:

[ ] This meme
[x]

its not a notdog

I don't even know if that's true I mean I've been here back since the beginning and I've never been the guy complains about new people but I'll be damned if this board isn't just complete shit. I don't even come here hardly anymore

My honest opinion is that it's really just a bunch of young people and kids these days don't understand that they are conversing with algorithms and Bots. It's really sad actually today's youth doesn't realize that they are completely steered and manipulated by computer code. Therefore today's youth mimics their peers like every kid does so that means they are essentially just acting like Bots. But that's just my paranoid Theory.

>but they're right...

You are so afraid
As you should be

Sage

Also the blind following of trump is very worrisome. I would amputate my left arm before having Hillary take office and I definitely voted for Trump. But I'm not sitting here defending everything he does in refusing to question things anymore. You can't even talk about anything he's doing and give an honest opinion that is in 100% ask licking without being called a libtard. Also this divide-and-conquer thing is nuts. Everytime I see someone on here talk about libtards and them and US versus them and we have to defeat the libtards I cringe. This is not the way we fix things.

>we are just sleepy and thus use stale memes. arent you sleepy user?

Low energy psyop

Yeah that was a weird post huh I was a little confused myself

The first person i heard say it(a lot too) was kevin o'leary, before he was even on shark tank(he said it a lot on Dragons den and his CBC News show). I hope to god he isnt the one who somehow got it into the mainstream...

I did some research and apparently the phrase originates from some crusty old man who owned Cosmopolitan magazine or something along those lines. But why it has been resurrected and force-fed down our throats I do not know yet. All I know is that is popped up overnight and no one is asking why. This isn't a meme and this isn't something that caught on over a week or so this is literally overnight and everyone on the news was saying it.

>implying we haven't been hardened by years of shills failing to derail happenings
sage

uusi mene on syntynyt

>You cant go to court with unverified (and we know it was unverified at the time) opposition research information paid for by democrats, present it as real intelligence, then not even tell the court it was paid for by democrats.

Hmmm...ignore this post.

[X]
[]
[x]

It actually says op.

This memo is one big nothingburger. Go to sleep folks, Drumpf will be impeached by Monday anyway.

It's the shill brigade, my friend. All the true Sup Forumsacks here know that there's only one step left after what was revealed in the memo: executions for treason. Obama, Hillary, McCabe, and all their cronies need to hang, and now we have an actual reason to do it. It's over. Of course the shills are freaking out, this is even bigger than WaterGate

of course low energy. didnt you read? im sleepy

That's gonna be a yikes frome me

If it isn't a Nothingpounder with Cheese, what exactly in the memo shows Obama/Clinton orders to go for the investigation?