ITALY/pol/ general

Previous thread ---

>Italian elections will be held on March 4th

>the center-left party that governed in the last 5 years is epecte to lose, and it's plummeted in the polls

>the real match is between the center-right coalition and the M5S

MOST RECENT POLL (1 Feb)-mean values

>Center-right: 36,4 %
>Movimento 5 Stelle: 27,9%
>Center-left: 27%
>Liberi e uguali: 6,2%
>others 1,1% (+0,1%)

Abstension+undecided voters 42,8%

voting pattern: breakdown by age and job brackets election-day.net/1861-2

panorama.it/news/politica/elezioni-politiche-italiane-2018-sondaggi/

repubblica.it/politica/2018/02/01/news/collegi_uninominali_sicuri_centrodestra_centrosinistra_m5s_vassallo-187745094/

if you still haven't made up your mind, the official political programs have been published here

dait.interno.gov.it/elezioni/trasparenza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch&v=FM_6rR1NBpg
youtube.com/watch?v=FM_6rR1NBpg
istat.it/it/archivio/138266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make new memes lads, c'mon.

Any of you guys been to Predappio?

Third for Lega

We are done with the american and we now have a yellow teethed shitbag.

I'd take a sudanese woman in loin cloth over the average american white who grew up on american culture.

We need to spread fashwave in Italy

You are a nigger lover no better than the average coalburning roastie then

That's me and I never said that. Why not discard them both?

Why do Italians love niggers so much?
Specifically the Italian women

Fucking jew

È bello vedere che qualcun altro si preoccupa di continuare i thread che hai aperto, grazie OP

vote Lega
they are the best choice these coming elections.

Delet
This
Fucking
Kike

I’m half-Italian you mug.

Lorenzin is literal cancer.
t. works in healthcare

we don't
it's just your cuck fantasy

The eternal anglo bringing their frustration towards their pitiful country in this thread. Beware of racist comments on twitter lads, you don't want to be arrested by the feds, now eh?

MOMMY MILKY

What's the other half?

>half italian
And half anglo I presume.

They really don’t. Italy is without doubt the most racist country in Western Europe.

damn i almost feel like a bot.

Disgusting.

Scozzese

Nice

Are you red haired? Are you blue-eyed?

I'm just pointing out the absolutely corrosive nature of americanization to the retards in the last thread who argue we should accept amerimutt LARPers, why you guys get so triggered?

Good post.

Meh

Haha thanks.

Brown hair and blue eyes.

That was me, thank you for agreeing with me fra.

How is that nice?

waste of Italian genes

If you live in Scotland, tell me where I can find some red haired and blue eyed cuties.

You are literally shilling for niggers over Europeans. Juden pls

No one said to accept niggers, I despise everything that isn't Italian to be fair.

>over Europeans

Wrong, over americans.

Are you sure?

>Prefer taking in niggers over ethnic italians TO ITALY
You seriously don't see the the problem with this?

MAKE ITALY GREAT AGAIN #MIGA
MAKE ITALY FASCIST AGAIN #MIFA

Which do you guys prefer?

he is rich

That's a position I can accept, not however
You know what I meant.

Are you half Scottish and half Genovese? If you are you would be more Jewish than a Rabbi.

No bully pls lads.

That's a gold digging whore. She's seen 100 cocks before hopping on that nignog's dick.

Hmm?

www.focusonisrael.org/tag/lobby-ebraica-dietro-matteo-renzi

>GASATELI
>A
>S
>A
>T
>E
>L
>I TUTTI

#GASATELITUTTI

Go and shill somewhere else Mehmet.

Goddammit, just find me a red haired and blue eyed cutie.

It's the same position you retard, there are no europeans/italians in america only americans.

bradley cooper were half scotish too
i think
you look like him?

Maybe using italian would be better

He is a retard and no better than those who would accept germancucks.

I don't hate you, as long as you don't come here, instead be proud of that Scottish heritage, cherish it.

Haha, I don’t understand where the Scots being tight with money meme comes from. We’re a generous people.

ITALIA AGLI ITALIANI
that's it

what said.
It's not. American is not an ethnicity, Sudanese is. Americans can be ethnically European

Only about 5-10% of the people in Scotland have red hair.

Just pointed out that Italian women prefer brown and black immigrant men rather than spheghetti slurping mammone Italian boys

Shit, wouldn't even know how to translate that into Italian. It might sound retarded.

>y do whyteys womyn like bbc so much
>look at this one pic of this cryptojew slut I found, this literally proves every single white woman is after the bbc
I know it's bait (and a low effort one at that) I'm just posting pic related to spread the word

Show us your nose

>when you are a butthurt pakistani on it's way back to UK after getting beaten by a bunch of terronis like me

i can post the stats of interacial marriage in Italy but i'm too lazy
search for yourself

You're useless. Useless I tell you. Sigh.

>American is not an ethnicity,

I don't have a brainlet wojak folder right now so you've to use your imagination.

Qualcuno mi spiega chi è Ghali che citavano nel thread precedente? Ho 23 anni ma certe volte mi sento come se ne avessi il doppio

also let's laugh at nigger muh dick

Vid related

youtube.com/watch&v=FM_6rR1NBpg

Please do. I'm interested. Are there even interracial statistics for Italy?

the first 2 threads went well,then the third is shit.
shills have woken up.

He is right, I think the irish are more likely to have redheads. Nonetheless Scotland is beautiful.

No.

I’m proud of both sides of my family. On the Italian side I have Cardinals and Dukes in my family tree. My great-Grandfather also fought in WW1.

Lets fight Soros and Rothschild by voting Soros and Rothschild gatekeeping party!
Post yfw, lads.

It's literally not. That's the enitre basis of the amerimutt meme

>terroni
>beating up anything

And it's probably going down due to (((miscegenation)))

A retarded talentless maghrebin rapper who does shit music. He did a song called Cara Italia saying that immigrants are good and Italy is their home. It was used in Vodafone ads.

im loving these threads, its better than the same old discussion of race, when the only thing that truly matters is ethnicity and nationality

Fixed:

youtube.com/watch?v=FM_6rR1NBpg

Poor Korea.

>pakistani
>being able to use WC
Remember to shit on the toilet you pathetic excuse for a human being.

What the hell Korea

I know a red haired Italian cutie but she's smitten with some other guy and making a move would be retarded.

Mannaggia al Cristo morto

Why can't Italian men keep their women from fucking north African bulls?
I thought you were all hard men who hated niggers and Muslims?

It would be retarded indeed, I suggest to find another cutie. She's not the only redhead.

go away,Trump released the memo,go shill in that thread

honestly dude thats gross, i would absolutely accept a white American into my country if they want to live and work here, the same cant be said for sub Saharan trash

istat.it/it/archivio/138266
I matrimoni in cui almeno uno dei due sposi è di cittadinanza straniera, dopo il recupero del 2012, scendono di nuovo tornando al livello di circa 26 mila (pari al 13,4% delle nozze celebrate nel 2013). La diminuzione si deve sopratutto alle nozze tra stranieri.

I matrimoni misti, cioè quelli in cui un coniuge è italiano e l'altro straniero, ammontano a 18.273 nel 2013. La tipologia prevalente è quella in cui è la sposa ad essere di cittadinanza straniera: 14.383 nozze (il 78% di tutti i matrimoni misti).

White americans are cucks man.

Reminder

Don't worry, Italians are being bred out of existence by the African man
>African men are breeding Italian women right THIS moment
>a maghrebian bull is breeding a Ligurian girl right THIS MOMENT
>a Ghanaian bull is going balls deep in a Sicilian woman RIGHT NOW
>a Bangladeshi migrant is raping a roman girl AT THIS VERY MOMENT
The destruction of the Italian race is at almost at its conclusion. Italian females are rejecting the small dicked effeminate momma boy Italian "men" and choosing the superior african bull. Finally the Italian woman can receive a man who's alpha, charming, dominant. All thanks to the dark continent. I would recommend to all you Italian "men" to sterilize yourselfs right now and dedicate your lives to raising the new half African/half Italian race of the future

>9%
Try like 5-6%

go away shill

Still too fucking high. Makes me rage a bit.

>nigerian frog joined the thread
wew, it's like the shills got contacted from everywhere.

Just ignore that mong.

That's interesting user, you have my respect.

Go away faggot