THE STOCK MARKET IS CRASHING

WE ARE HEADED TO A GLOBAL DEPRESSION

THE ROTHSCHILD ARE BEHIND THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM
youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
apmex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Correction week, it'll sligshot back up to a new record.

Rising interest rates due to strong payroll numbers. Nothing huge

Back to /biz/ with you

THE TRUMP ECONOMY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED

BRING OBAMA BACK ASAP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Fuck me

BUY BUY BUY

Fucking deals to be had today my fellow fags!

good i want to see the world burn i hate how stagnant we are as a society

Good, good. All is going according to my designs.

/biz/ please, go back to losing money on crypto.

the TRUMP SLUMP begins!

liked that $500 tax break? your 401k just lost double that this week.

Oh god yes spin harder.
Dance for me!

doubt.
but economy has been overhearing already, next crash is just around the corner

Don't fall for this user, this bump and dump was planned on Rothschild's discord /j3wf4m1ly

>ONLY DOUBLE

He is buzy.. sorry no can do..

No coiner, cuck

I love how no coiners see losing 20% of your investment after gaining 20000% is a loss.

Hope you have some of this, otherwise buy a rope while they are still cheap, lol.

20% of 20000% is 400%

>gold
>Swiss
bastards.

Yes, gaining 100% then losing 100% = youre broke.
Maths is very racist towards investors.

Fuck obongo and his deepstate

youtu.be/pGR2hV1GYbM

SOTU! Rothschild assasina tion attempt on Russian train crash and memo

FRIENDS!!! ROMANS!!! COUNTRYMEN!!!!

youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
NOW IS OUR TIME!!!
LOOK AROUND YOU, ALL THE SHILLS HAVE RETURNED

>trannys on pol?
>massive slidelogs!
Wow this memo is massive!!!

Where is o bama hiding! Heard he lawyered up

Fuck the SHILLS. Unite !!!!! Around!!!! Strong!!!!! Inividuals

Fuck o bama

where can I buy those where they aren't fake? a lot of the ones I've seen are just gold plated

Janet Yellens last day hail mary

SELL LOW
SELL LOW
SELL LOW
SELL LOW
SELL LOW

Shill thread

SAGE

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason.

Trump failing another business! So tired of all this glorious winning.

If you say the Jews then you'll be added to NSA based database for the blacklist, automatically. Stop stating the Jews who did it. Be good and you will be given an airlift during end times.

apmex.com/

Who cares?

Fuck you kike