Bear that cross, goyim

>Bear that cross, goyim.
>Suffer voluntarily, goyim.
Why do people like this again?

>I am deradicalizing the right by telling them not to care about anything and to clean their rooms

he can't really believe he's converted any of us

Because he's daddy. He's telling me to clean my room.
I want to give money to daddy.

Why are ethnonationalists such beta cucks. He's just telling you to improve yourselves. to focus on improving yourself before you preach to others. Stop blaming minorities for your problems. If you're a POS loser right now you would also be one in an ethnostate.

Stop asking about the JQ. There are more important matters to attend.

Have you scratched your balls yet?

you have to suffer sooner or later
you have to work, you cant always live off of gives of the state or someone else, you are either living for yourself, or someone is living for you that's what parent should do till their kids are 18
i mean i get it im a neet too but my mom pays everything for me

I just want to kiss his lips, no homo

i get checks from the government for around 1k every month. some of my meds are free and i have free medicare. My rent is tiny. Other aspects of my life are absolute shit due to health issues and logisitcs but i still live better than maybe 98% of humanity. I still crave for more and will always crave for more due to the human condition.
We will never be happy with what we have regardless of how well we have it because thats the default human condition.
The most important thing is life is to strive for purpose.

Recycled boomer horseshit.

Peterkike is being spammed heavily everywhere, and the low hanging fruits pick him.

>le whatever is comforting to me is objective truth man

intellectual fraud

>to focus on improving yourself before you preach to others

Just multitask, nigger.

Social Dominance hierarchy is everywhere... just ignore it and be good cattle. Jews are smart so they're clearly meant to dominate and destroy you.

He's got some good advice and he's very soothing to listen to, desu.
It's nice to have someone older speaking to a younger generation with genuine passion without demanding they change for something other than themselves.

His Jungian obsession and borderline pessimistic ideals of suffering/purpose are sometimes a little off, I don't know how to put it but I just plain disagree when he says living is essentially suffering, but what do I know?

I can certainly see why others don't like him or agree with him but he's a hell of a debater.

he hates commies and SJW types.
he also helps people.

Are you victim blaming shitlord? You sound like a Nazi!

is this guy white?

He agrees with the premises of the commies and sjws up to the point of equality of outcomex which he rejects in a facile liberal manner with feelgood about what he believes people want (happiness). He helps nobody.

The glory of the cross is dying to the world. The paradox is when you die to the world, you become a benefit to neighbors and mankind. When you hate everyone, even mother and father for the kingdom of God, the paradox is you love mother and father more than before you took the cross.

When you take the cross, nobody has power over you and yet thru Christ you have power over the elements of this world.

Christianity is a paradox, the first will be last, and the last become first

You've clearly never listened to anything he's said.

shit dude this is pretty cool

he helped me.
go fuck yourself with your pseudo intellectual vomit.

they are here to make the rest of us look retarded

Doubtful. I've known a dozen or more jews that look like him. He looks like pic related jew, for instance.

It's called riding the fucking tiger, Harald

If you are: fat, lazy, uneducated, generally stupid, unemployed, friendless, and otherwise a failure of a human, you don't really belong here

Because if you want to live you must endure suffering. You might as well choose to and enjoy the suffering rather than suffer from suffering.

When a woman is in labor, she is sorrowful for her time has. But after a child has been born, she rejoices and remembers not her sorrow.

So you will weep and lament and the world will rejoice, but you will see me again, and then your sorrow will be turned into joy and on that day, no one will take your joy from you.

>Stop blaming minorities for your problems. If you're a POS loser right now you would also be one in an ethnostate
kek
somehow these 'redpilled" memelords can't accept this
>if only everything were perfectly in my favor and tailored for me to not be a failure!
lol