The DAY OF THE ROPE is nearing, which rope should I buy?

The DAY OF THE ROPE is nearing, which rope should I buy?
>natural fibre rope
>synthetic rope
>metallic rope

Metal rope. That way, there's a slight chance that you'll be decapitated.

Nylon. Trust me on this.

Use rope

only if you have the weight of a burger

>Nylon's small advantage over polyester expands significantly, however, when the stress is not steady, but applied in pulses. For shock jobs, nylon is significantly stronger.

use hemp bro. #420blazeit

Natural fiber. It is cheap, traditional, and biodegradable. Nylon will float in the ocean for 10,000 years and metal will be prohibitively expensive with as many people that need to be hanged.

A natural fiber rope will hang 100 people at most before shitting the bed. The same length of nylon rope will hang thousands.

So why is the day of the rope approaching? Have you thought of getting help?

I recommend exercise, methylfolate, and methyl B12.

Go for a classic: get around 7 meters of razor wire, a shitload of super glue, and a 3+ story building. Climb on top of the building and secure the razor wire to something. Tie a slipknot or noose it the razor wire around your neck. Next, dip your hands indie super glue and fixate them to the sides of your head. Once the glue is dry, jump off onto something that would cushion your landing (such as a dumpster or a tourist from Burgerland). If done successfully, when you jump your head should be cut off by the razor wire, and when you land it'll appear as if you ripped off your own head. Bonus points if you make a weird face when you die.

My father has cleaned up the brains of two different relatives who blew their brains out. One more ore less blew his head up because grew put the barrel of a rifle right against his chin. The pressure from the air coming out of the chamber causes the explosion. Have you ever thought of the poor bastards that have to clean up a messy suicide?

the economy of suicide is very important

Bacon rope for u

The DAY OF THE SYRUP

Daily reminder: the only day of the rope you'll ever see is when you hang one in your bedroom.

barbed wire nigga

My rope will be about 140 grain traveling around 1k fps.

Hemp, like our Founding Fathers intended

braided steel cable

get yours while you still can

hemp would be funny