Best Lauren is at it again

Best Lauren is at it again.
This time she is going (almost) full 1488.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyvBeASOZ0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gj9rASnryos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares what girls “think” ?

She's done more research for the definition of nationalism than you have your entire life.

((()))

I can hear the nasally voice from here. You have to go back.

she's just preying on effeminate little boys like you. i feel pity for you really. she's basically just a young/hot, slightly less abrasive version of anne coulter.

She's hitting the right notes but these e-celebs are put on a pedestal which is a detriment to the whole movement. Putting stock in individuals is retarded. They will be character assassinated at some point by ((them)).

No, we go the collective route, just.like.them.

>psycho eyes

I dont trust her

...in the oven

Blue eyes are psycho to you?
Found the refugee.

>american

yeah.ok.

She really is perfect.

Threadly reminder though: leftypol loves to target ecelebs and trash them in a desperate attempt to make them think we have turned on them, and for us to cannibalize each other. Don't fall for their jewish tricks.

he's not refering to the colour you fucking idiot. he's refering to their wideness

glad the swarthy brown greekanzee could put us right on this matter.

Name?

my pleasure, bong

>''I'm not like those OTHER tradthots...''

this

Lauren Rose.

not fan of her look, desu

Watch the video and hear what she says.

Tradthot

Not about the look, hitler wasn't the most attractive person.

Watch the video and hear what she says.

Agreed. Needs leather + a pair of thick framed glasses

Don't you have a paki cock to guzzle cum out of, brit?
Don't post again unless you've watched the video.

>women in politics at any level

She is more intelligent than you are.

Hi Lauren. You've missed the bandwagon for tradthot patreon-bucks.

P.S. You're a 3

She doesn't have a patreon.

>intelligence is the main determinant of success in politics

I might but I'm not searching for it

>he really wants women in politics at some level
user., you're silly.

I have a theory that ginger pussy tastes like cinnamon and I want Lauren Rose to help me test that theory.

Why don't you make a video describing nationalism and how it's very different from other terms generally used in contemporary media?
Or do you need a woman to do it for you?

I see this too but also she has a good sense of humour. Maybe she is on the sociopathic spectrum. I'm glad she's on our side.

youtube.com/watch?v=lyvBeASOZ0Q

She made videos before she was a nationalist.

>snark
That's effeminate behaviour, user.

Why did you spell behavior "behaviour" with an American flag?

Why are you so silly that you want women in politics at some level?

>Hitler was not the most attractive person

She's repeating overdone talking points to her audience of followers who already know all this shit and are just watching her out of thirst.

This is literal WN waifu fanservice and it's fucking cringe.

>please stop spreading redpills, I don't want my wife's bull to be deported
(you), the post

>Man posts his redpills on Sup Forums
Yeah, yeah user we all know that. Go back to your basement.
>Humanoid with vagina and boobs reposts redpills it read Sup Forums

WHOA GUYS, SHE IS REALLY AMAZING. AREN'T YOU GLAD SHE IS REDPILLING US ALL? SO PERFECT, SO FRESH. ANYONE DONATING TO HER PATREON JUST NOW?

She doesn't have a patreon.

...YET.

>>Man posts his redpills on Sup Forums
>Yeah, yeah user we all know that. Go back to your basement.
No one says that.
Pol is all about posting red pill threads for the younger or newer Sup Forumsacks to read..

literally this

What a monotonous video. She is stepping back, expressing very basic views here just to not upset her extremely volatile following I imagine. She is pandering it seems.
Who cares what (You) "think"?

She's a 19 year old student and she's not gonna ask for money unless she decides to do this full time. She's too smart to be an e-celeb though. I would honestly hire her at a political think tank or a public policy institute.

Sup Forums is not the intended target audience in most cases. This one sadly seems to have become one though. Either way your "muh redpills" is not a valid argument.

((()))
>stay away from white women goyim
>dont reproduce
>import millions of shitskins instead

>smart
Not really. Not being braindead doesn't equate being smart. She is average at best, haven't seen any signs of intelligence from her yet.
>to be an e-celeb
Explain this to me: what defines an "eceleb" and not?

Lauren Rose is a rothschild/CIA crisis actress, you dumb fucks.

TRADTHOT

I want her to pee on my face haha

he know who we are and this is best redpill for someone to fight and evade the tragic end of all western child becaming like us ,we are the twisted mirrored version that shouldnt exist,and i dont find a better justification to fight

>haven't seen any
I retract this. She did express a relatively good verbal inclination in her earlier videos, especially the outdoors ones.
Still that is not enough for her to be considered inteligent per se.

obligatory

The political opinions of women are inherently worthless because they have no resolve. A man will blow himself up to make a political statement or imolate himself. At most all a woman will do is whine.

and the newest issue

what and sterile litle talk,a passionate look full of conviction persuade much more than all the rationale arguments that you can find,and she is pure in her intentions

>nowitzki
>german
lol

The political opinions of anonmous incels are inherently worthless because they have no resolve. A man will blow himself up to make a political statement or imolate himself. At most all an incel will do is whine about women.

>Sup Forums is full of limp dick soyboys,that the praise and defend any female that panders such soy

No one claims youtube commentators redpill us. People on Sup Forums are already redpilled. People on Youtube aren't. If you can spread Sup Forums redpills on Youtube to thousands, hundreds of thousands that's very useful propaganda because you're entering the normie space.

Now it's true that especially at the start the people who view people like this are Sup Forumsacks, but as the channel grows, the ratio of redpilled vs. bluepilled people who see it starts slowly skewing towards the bluepilled people because if the videos have a lot of views/likes the people in normie parts of youtube will start seeing the video pop-up. It amazes me how many people on here do not get the use of propaganda.

>hurrr I learned nothing from this video so it's useless

Not everything is designed to cater to you fucktards, the political goals you want to achieve require changing the minds of people who are not already Sup Forumsacks

You're fucking pathetic, an attractive woman says something you agree with and you all drool like absolute retards. Yeah but you're gonna save the world. REDDIT AND /PTG/ BEGONE

Not bad, latvia.

be gone race baiting CIAnigger

all time favorite: The Bacon Tutorial

youtube.com/watch?v=gj9rASnryos

"...bacon is almost impossible to f*ck up..."

KEK

Thats basically what it takes for a girl to break conditioning

But racism is important and necessary

It's not racism that is important or necessary, it's preservation of culture and race, and some (namely German) happen to be better cultures and races than others.