Feminism and Islam

>I converted to Islam for Feminist reason

For what purpose? Isn’t this the religion where the prophet had a child bride and women who have been cheated on her stoned to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pESXwJYYcGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is how a real muslim treats his woman.

Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, “The best of you are those who are best to your women”.

Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, "None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant treats women disgracefully".

Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, "I urge you to treat women well".
It is strictly forbidden to hurt a woman."

Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, "Be kind to the women, because verily they are in your truth".

Womens Rights in Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=pESXwJYYcGo

BITCH has on a Black Adam T-Shirt

She thinks she is going to start up some fist action while we are sleeping or something.....

The Jijab.......

Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, “If that bitch ain't placid, glaze her with acid”.

true feminists understand gender roles and their duties as mothers

Pbuh? Piss be upon him? Peanut butter up him?

Why do sand nigs always add this stupid shit to their sentences

To bad most muslims dont read that they just listen to corrupt preachers

> Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, "None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant treats women disgracefully".

are you really that idiotic to think that "treating a woman honorably" has the same meaning today as it had 1400 years ago?

abrahamic religions are the destroyers of human individuality. take your semitic death cult back to the desert where it belongs.

Peace was never upon him faggot he was a pedophile warlord!

>I urge you to treat women well
ahahahahahahahaha

For attention and Adrevenue. Women will do anything for attention and easy money.

The hadith about Aisha being married at six is a fabrication.

She was closer to if not outright 18 when she was wedded.

Inb4 Apologist/Denial/Sandnigger replies :p

it doesn't fucking matter. your abrahamic scum cult destroys any kind of actual self improvement and individuality.

Then why are you letting them in user?

Seriously, your country needs to get its shit together and kick out Merkel.

Because Feminism isn't fundamentally about women's rights or any of that gay shit, it's about destroying the West and the White race.

Which is why they support Muslims even though they arn't feminists in the least.

One of big reasons Muslims are rolling over Western Europe is because they have a God and you do not.

Atomized individualism and freedom for women and faggots is a losing strategy.

You have no idea what actual individualism means.
It's about self improvement and finding out what you really need in your life. Not mindless hedonism and nihilism. If you need an outside force to be truly happy, go keep sucking some more prophet cock.

When people really find out what they need and what their desires really are how many people will still be trans? or radical feminists? Close to zero.
And BS "they have a god and you do not" what kind of fucking argument is that, fucking burger education. they adhere to archaic structures beacause they are too weak and stupid to think for themselves, they don't even understand the rules they preach but its okay because "muh prophet said so". if you want an army of slaves, go keep sucking more abrahamic cock i don't care.

>One of big reasons Muslims are rolling over Western Europe is because they have a God and you do not.
Is the god you're referring to is 'free gibs' ?
Anyone with half a brain cell knows this

>another shitslam thread
kys

Jesus, the Muslims can have all of our feminists, please take them back to the dirt huts in shithole-a-stan

Woman want to be dominated.
Western men have been pussyfied to no end, bar a few exceptions.
In Islam woman still get the domination they so desperatly seek.

Individualism means self actualization? I don't know anybody who is opposed to that, including Muslims. What they differ on is how that is achieved, you calling yourself an individualist and recommending "sucking more prophet cock" suggests to me, that you think the individual can only decide that for themselves, which is blatantly false.

Individuals don't necessarily know what's best for themselves, nor is their conception of what is best for themselves free from social influence.

Your "individualism" is just a means by which subversive kikes can tear down institutions and structures that actually do bring about self actualization, like the church, and then bring in hordes of barbarians to kill you and rape your women.

Individualism means atomisation, that's how it's always used, including by scat fetishists such as yourself, whether you recognize it or not.

>Judging a religion for some handpicked nice words instead for how they act
I'm too old for this user

I would stick my halal certified american meat in little miss sandnigger.

typical burger response.

of course humans are social animals and we need collectivist identities and outside influence to flourish. but if the biggest source of your strength is an outside collectivist mindset you become a replaceable tool.

abrahamic religions are too dogmatic because of the clear asymmetry between god and man. abrahamic followers will always take moral high ground no matter what the opposing arguments are, or what the consequences their behaviour/wordlview will spawn. there can never be an open discussion and you will always have an asymmetric society in result.

>Individuals don't necessarily know what's best for themselves, nor is their conception of what is best for themselves free from social influence.

you're completely right, but theres too many people that adhere to the rules because it's just more convenient for them (no social pressure, and no responsibilty to take when shit goes wrong) - this is the breeding ground for cognitive dissonance and unhealthy human beings. a society where abrahamic religions are strictily enforced will always have that social asymmetry.

individualism does not equal eccentricism, as i have already pointed out and most people want a "traditional" lifestyle (no abrahmic religion has a monopoly on it, so stop calling it "christian"), but because of media propaganda are opposed to it. they are sheep just like abrahamic cucks.

there comes a part in your life where you have to take responsibility for your actions and how your actions respond to your world and yourself. abrahamic religions are too dogmatic for that, it's basically a "one size fits all".

all your institutions and structures won't fall because why should an individualist let people in his country that want to tear down his means of self actualisation? people that are literally too stupid to even grasp what individualism is all about? leftism is not individualism.
nice strawman at the end.

Look, humans are dogmatic animals, all societies have dogmas. This is not unique to Abrahmic ideas.

By breaking down the Christian dogma, people didn't stop being sheep, instead the Jews have opened that space and replaced it with socially disintegrating ideas like race denial, muh womyns rights etc...