How was Steins;Gate received on Sup Forums while it was currently airing?

How was Steins;Gate received on Sup Forums while it was currently airing?

Or is there anyone left in this worldline of Sup Forums that even remembers that far back?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/412830/STEINSGATE/
youtube.com/watch?v=IB3SJtH8Bz8
exhentai.org/g/1075561/344873e337/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't use "currently" in that sentance.

>while it was currently airing

>How was Sir Edmund Hillary's health while he was currently climbing Mount Everest?

With great enthusiasm and love.

Still one of my favorites. I was thinking about pirating the VN's but eh not sure if its worth it

It is. Worth buying, that is.

>he didn't read the VN yet

Oh come on now, get your shit together. Take S;G0 with a tablespoon of salt though, if you ever get around to it.

wut why?

>sentance

I just watched it for the first time and I loved it, which is why I made the thread.

Is the movie as good? I'm dling it right now.

Shits expensive hell no

The absolute worst Mayuri death for me was the one where the little girl ran to to surprise her and was like "Mayuri-chan!" and tripped and pushed her in front of the train because Mayuri died and the girl immediately blamed herself and probably went crazy. I'm happy as hell he left that worldline.

I liked the movie, but not the series that much.

So it's a shame that the movie doesn't work at all as a stand alone.

store.steampowered.com/app/412830/STEINSGATE/
Whopping 19 euros...

Was it ever explained why Okarin had that vision where he was 70 million years in the past and then Mayuri was there too and spoke to him and told him they were both going to die there but their other versions will keep existing so in a way they will keep existing.

Was it just some artifact of sending his memory back in time so many times that maybe some echo got bounced to there?

Also it was fucked that Mayuri remembered all her deaths. Kurisu only had dim memories of one death and was kind of traumatized by it. Mayuri had memories of hundreds of different deaths and all kinds of different horrible ways, even if she was confused about it and just thought they were dreams.

The movie is good for Kurisu fanservice and little else. It violates the mechanics set up in the VN / show. Drunk Kurisu is adorable.

Reminder that Luka's sex changing from the dmail is a massive plot hole and makes no sense

Reminder that an unlikely occurrence isn't the same thing as a plot hole.

She had a 50/50 (actually like 49/51) chance of being born M/F, so it just came up F that time around.

It's sort of explained in Steins;Gate Zero where Mayuri and Suzuha end up getting sent to an unknown time after the Russians destroy the time machine right before they were about to leap. Okabe then goes back in time to look for them, which could explain why he has memories of that in the first place.
Though, I'm not sure if they were planning that far ahead when they wrote S;G, so they might have just intended for it to be a surreal dream just to add an unsettling atmosphere to the VN.

What's Steins;Gate 0 exactly? Why would you make something sad like that?
Or is it the timeline that had to happen for future Okabe to be able to send a video to himself in the first place?
Time is confusing

It's the bundle of timelines that had to exist so that Okabe could send the video to himself.

How did this dork get tangled up like this?

>tfw no Ruka GF (__male)

>there are people who watched and liked S;G and didn't play the VN

First cour threads were pretty slow and laid back. Not many thought too much of it.

Second cour threads the shitposting and memes increased like for any other really popular show.

Where would one go to pirate VNs with no torrent shit?

SG was great, loved it, but SG0 is garbage

Reminder despite peoples differences with S;G0, Maho is the best girl of all.

>Is the movie as good?
It's fucking garbage and an insult to both the VN and the series. Watch the "drunk Kurisu" scene alone (as other anons have already said) and be happy with that.

Want to know how I can tell you're ESL?

You can use it in a sentence, but it is certainly redundant. Even when used as emphasis, it just comes off as wordy and details an air of unrealized pretension. Although, if two distinct and separate events had happened in the past it would then give direction or prominence worthy of emphasis, in that case I would use concurrent though, since it lacks that the ambiguous tense.

You look sexy when you are pedalling backwards

Kurisu is still best girl, but Maho is a worthy rival.

Okabe is such a fucking loser for not tapping this doll.

He is too dedicated to his waifu to. Too bad he lead her on her entire life so she ends up dying a virgin.

What does her hair smell like?

Dog.

Yummy.

I remember lots of this when it was airing on Sup Forums. Also people spamming that autistic girl's catch phrase.

Was and currently are not compatible. One is past tense and the other is current tense as in right now.

>watched first episode
>it's boring and pretentious
Why should I watch this

Does this mean you're in there right now?

That little girl is afucking psychopath

Nobody cares whether you watch it or not

Good thing you can fix that.

You care enough to reply.

>fix
But she's perfect the way she is

As a total psycho?

ye

What's pretentious about it anyway?
Don't like anime that take their time to set up an actual plot?

>Steins;Gate 0 Anime soon
>Chaos;Child VN soon
>Robotic;Notes DaSH is going to be a thing
we're in the best timeline. The Only ScienceAdv entry I haven't looked into is Robotic;Notes, is it worth the time?

how gay for Ruka was Sup Forums back then?

It's in japanese so good luck finding westerners that know anything about it.
From what I've heard it's the most comfy out of the SciAdv series of games.

Well that's the main reason I haven't looked into it, also considering I neither own any of the consoles it got released on nor am I a huge fan of those 3d models they used. Is the Anime as good an adaptation as Steins;Gate or is it more on the Chaos;Head side of things?

Traps aren't gay though.

Very well received, with many popular threads each week
Then immediately came the hipster phase right after it ended

Try to remember that no matter how cute he is, he still has a dick.

Thinking of building one of these

The VN translator did a panel on some scientific stuff S;G didn't directly cover, and it actually gives a sensible explanation for that detail.
youtube.com/watch?v=IB3SJtH8Bz8

Whose eyes are those eyes?

The anime adaptation is incredibly average, which is just about on par with the incredibly average VN. The characters are great, but the story is faced with horrible pacing issues (most of which are fixed in the rerelease R;N Elite, but by then the damage had been done).

DAGA

>tfw no best friend like her
Silent Sky when?

_____

Please tell me you have sheets for the others.

>military Nyannyan

I never knew my dick needed this so badly.

If you're talking about the OVA, it's already out.
Don't watch it, though, because the VN is about to come out in English and you'll just ruin the ending for yourself with the shitty adaptation.

I know everything there is to know about the ending, so nothing will be spoiled for me. How did I miss the release of it? Time to go look for it.

exhentai.org/g/1075561/344873e337/

It was only shown in theaters, the BD/DVD won't be released until end of september.

Thanks user!

Still wondering what the fuck was Lukako thinking when choosing this costume.

>Robotic;Notes DaSH is going to be a thing
>R;N sequel but got hijacked by Daru
Why even bother

Feminine dicks are not gay because, as stated in the name, they are quite feminine

nullpo

Why wouldn't you use torrents? Are you retarded?

>hijacked by Daru
>Implying that's not a good thing

>torrents 2k17
It's like you yearn for jail

Gah!

Luka had a twin sister in her mother's womb that he absorbed. The message changed which twin absorbed which.

that just makes him cuter

Wasn't this in Flyable Heart?

Damn, the anime was my first contact with C;H and oh my god was it bad. Disgusting actually. the VN must have almost no connection to the anime because people say the VN is actually good.

There's not such as a hipster phase. MALtards, redditards and the like stream into Sup Forums during the airing, creating the illusion of a great circlejerk where everyone agrees that anime X is the greatest anniemay ever. Then they leave and people have different opinions again.

The anime cut out the best scenes and inserted filler while condensing all into 12 episodes, so of course it is bad.

That seems to happen with every show around here

So it's sitll all part of the VN that they fight evil with $5 fantasy toy shop swords while using bullshit terms for everything that sound like a 10 year old came up with them?

No, in the VN they are not 5$ swords and they don't really use them for conventual fighting. You know, they are used for realbooting, not for fighting, normally.

It had plenty of filler but for better or for worse the story never strayed too far from it's source material.
The concepts were there but the delivery failed. That aside, It's got the best SciAdv ED ever, period.

>It's got the best SciAdv ED ever
That's not Silent Wind Bell.

Alright, so most of what I hated about it is canon then. I just hoped he went insane and mixed his video games into reality and would eventually snap out of it, which never happened.

I bet Okabe is a gigalomaniac that just never found his di-sword. Strong reading steiner might be an innate gigalomaniac ability. I bet his di-sword sorta looks like the cyalume saber star-wars ripoff thing

But he went insane. It is that insanity which allowed him to awaken.

BUT YOU'RE ALWAYS SUPER SPECIAL

According to the Chaos;Gate Novel, he couldn't see Sena's sword. So, no. Although, I quite liked the speculation about this here.

MIRACLE BABY BORN ON THE SAME SUPERSTAR