youtube.com/watch?v=owSZs7H24UY
snopes.com/photos/animals/elephantpainting.asp
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html
youtu.be/h3SG72cKA9o
youtu.be/ZE2svQFH_q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whites have self-destructive levels of empathy

This made me feelings

Only those with nobility in them can recognize it in other creatures.

Whites are also in to bestiality, soooo....

Because whites don't see them as competing animals.

pupper no

Empathy & we evolved with them for thousands of years.

doggos are friends

It boils down to this. It's a double edged sword because being that way leads to the best civilizations, but is very easy for an (((outsider))) to take advantage of. This is why whites want to be alone with themselves, we realize that lesser races do not "get it" and will only fuck with us to their benefit. And we'll allow it, because we care.

Because whites are bitches and they relate to an animal on their level.

Also how do you get repeating numbers on the number tag.

Whites use dogs to ease their suffering regarding the fact that they will never have children and are going to die a miserable death all on their own with no one to even bury them in the end.

They’ve been brainwashed by Disney and other animal cartoons. There’s also a correlation between whites and the furries culture. Put the two and two together.

Europeans and domesticated wolves survived the ice age by replying on one another, they kept us warm, warned us of predators, helped us hunt and in exchange we gave them food and shelter we are practically symbiotic, other races never had to suffer in the ice age the same way us and canine did
Someone post the picture of the icecaps covering northern europe

>ywn put that chink between your legs and cave his head in like he is trying to do to that dog

Doggos are friends

You deserve at least 1 (You) as a welcoming gift

Whites are pretty much elves.

That would make a nice soup. Fuck those green beans though.

His pupper looks like my pupper :3

I know I'm asking too much from Sup Forumsdit but could you please keep these doggo/pupper reddit faggotry back where it belongs? Thank (You).

in the black community, do they like cats?

the Dog is the nobel companion for any civilize man.

cats master race

i hate chinks so much, they have evil levels of empathy

The European canine and European man evolved side by side together for tens of thousands of years. Symbiosis, we evolved to form stronger bonds with these creatures and they evolved to form stronger bonds with us.

Stood on my dog's foot earlier and I cried for an hour

NOOOOOOOOO WHY HIT DOGGI?

so faggots
maybe ass whooping from Orcs is deserved

until they don't

it won't be a pretty sight for you when our river of empathy runs dry, don't tell us we didn't warn you when the reckoning begins...

Christ when did based Orban start letting you ciganyok use the internet?

not really. Colombians are known for having their first time with a donkey. You can look it up. Also arabs aren't really shying away from sheep. Out of the bunch I would say whites are pretty mild with this stuff.

Better for soup

>About to click gif
>Notice chink letters

Nope.avi

cats are worthless

you can't name 1 thing a cat can do that a dog cant do better. And don't give me stupid shit like fall on it's belly or jump high. Idgaff what an animal can do to help itself. What can it do to help us>?

Actually I thought of one for you. Bomb cats can squeeze into places dogs can't but the amount of cats in services vs dogs shows a clear divide on how effectively we can train them.

he's right tho. Gtfo with that plebbit shit

I really hope they learn to hate soon or it will be too late

I don't know, but it's probably the same reason white people have created the best music and art, historically.

oups, meant for

either a bait, or a nigger with a famously stupid sentence.
In the case of the latter; those of lesser intelligence and lesser empathy are less likely to care about other creatures. Because other creatures are fundamentally competition or a threat, evolutionarily speaking. Niggers feel threatened by animals, because of their animal-like instincts and low level conscious decisions. Whites (beyond the sociopathic) care about animals because we evolved in a semi-symbiosis over tens of thousands of years. Also whites are capable of empathy, and of understanding how pain or pleasure - be it emotionial or physical - feels to another person, or animal. Because it's a trait that follows higher intelligence. Niggers lack this.

Don't it's doggie ouchies. not good

why would you ever post something like this
doge did nothing wrong

that's a lot of green beans for doggo. r u going to eating them????

>Colombians are known for having their first time with a donkey.
Also very common in certain parts of Puerto Rico.

>Asians are based!
>Muh honorary Aryans

Because Whites realize doggos are huwhites in animal form. That's why chinks and muslims hate them, because dogs are superior to arab and chink animals and they resent that.

This. We must learn to control our empathy and use it only for those who deserve it.

cats are better at catching vermin

We just a bunch of ol' softies.

Cats are better at mousing and take less care than dogs, while simultaneously not attacking the chickens. You city mongs are so ignorant.

Lucky bastard.

Most of the dog breeds that POCs like to collect and keep in cages in their garages were originally bred by whites, usually Anglos, to be free roaming working dogs.

It always bothers me to see Anglo breeds like Scottie’s or whatever being abused like this.

>in the black community, do they like cats?

No. They are often afraid of them.

animals are lesser beings, but deserve respect. That's all. Whoever puts them above humans is not right in their head. But those who hurt them on purpose are not in their heads either.

youtube.com/results?search_query=dogs catch mice

doesnt look like it. Wanna try again?

Fucking chinks man

Tell that to Mike Tyson

>you can't name 1 thing a cat can do that a dog cant do better.

Purr.

>Brainwashed by Disney.

I think most people like dogs because they are both cute and pure of heart.

yeah you don't have an argument trying to say that cats are less selfish than dogs. gtfo

what happens to all the cute animals when we're gone lads?
I'm scared

you got me

Dogs are better company than most non-whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=owSZs7H24UY
snopes.com/photos/animals/elephantpainting.asp

We just don't know.

That's only japs, you stupid bong. No one says that about other Asians.

>yfw Hitler was a hippy druid who wanted to make furries real so he can genocide the humans

Because the white man is cursed with empathy and compassion. Or in other words...

GUILT

Sup Forums /gif/ animal/dog abuse gif thread:

I'm sure this thread was a bunch of non-caucasians brigdading. Certainly. Pinochet supporters don't abuse animals.

>slav calls puppers lesser beings
The ironing

catch rodents and climb trees...

DOGGY!

Dogs are the best thing in the world

One hypothesis says that, due to certain unique aspects of people's evolution in Europe, being cruel makes white people feel bad to a greater degree than other races. Here's an article about it.
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt.html

Delete this.

I dont have a problem bombing muds with napalm but i will shed a tear for every tortured chink dog.

In your eyes slavs are lower than animals? why?

Because whites are dogs.

Only in canada

they're not tho and climbing trees doesn't help us, it actually puts us out to have to get a cherry picker to get a cat off a power line.

youtube.com/results?search_query=dogs catch mice

all asian countries eat dogs

OPs gif is japan

Because white people smell like wet dog

FLUFFY DOGGY!

>OPs gif is japan
Maybe doge bit a child.

comfy

here come the gypseys

nigbull

>catch rodents
Never heard of terriers, eh?

Every ugly chink fuck guilty of beating/torturing a dog should receive the same punishment

how do we save cute pups from extinction and consumption by shitskins?
>anti-white posts always come from flags of nations built by whites
Christ what a disaster

Thats china you fucking newfag

because we want to fuck them

Nobody treats animals as poorly as asians, even niggers aren't as bad. I wonder why?

Whites have compassion and altruistic empathy.
Its very hard to get rid of and when a problem persists for too long. We have to rid ourselves of the problem

oh wait, misread, ignore my last

Well said, white values are exclusive to whites and the mudraces don't share the same values.

Could be, but the language is Japanese.
T. Mandarin speaker

High empathy and intelligence. We also use them to guard, hunt, etc.

What the fuck.

I'm all for humans having dominion over animals. We should raise them for food, companionship, and to work for us. But we can be nice to them. Feed them nice, make them feel good.
youtu.be/h3SG72cKA9o

Also, reminder that Kosher and Halal slaughter are cruel, unusual and should be banned in white, western countries.
youtu.be/ZE2svQFH_q0
(0:20 is modern, instant brain destruction, western method
2:30 is the religious throat cutting of halal and kosher killing)

because europeans and wolves co-evolved