Seikaisuru kado

We think of ways to end zaShunina's suffering that aren't death.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5180750631
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'll be a virgin forever.

>implying
He's billions of years old. Surely he exchanged information with another anisotropic being.

Some kind of Reverse Sansa that degrades his sense of the anisotropic so he's trapped in here with us but can live as a human. I'm sure he'd love it.

>gee, I wonder if he can feel loneliness, sorrow, and the desire to have a family
>he couldn't until he met you
Good job, ningens. You mindbroke a god.

There's been a lot of weird pairings/age differences in anime but can anything top a billion+ year old godly alien x human?

>his growing humanity is his downfall
>let's give him even more of it
I'm sure nothing will go wrong.

>stockholm syndrome

Restraining his immense power would give him a chance to absorb it all without hurting himself and others. As Shindo said, his nature allows him to process anything if given enough time.

>souri can't in to nanomis hein
Cute.

He's being pulled apart by the sheer conflict of his pure anisotropic nature saddled with human feelings. It's no coincidence that the R&J passage he was reading had Juliet talking about her willingness to deny her origins for the sake of her love.

>zaShunina is considering becoming human if it will help him cope with his feelings and be with Shindo
>Shindo is only thinking about surprising him as an appeal to his anisotropic nature
This can't end well. There's a huge gap between what Shindo thinks he wants and what zaShunina wants right now.

ED rips where?

It depends. The desire for stimuli overload is one of zaShunina's most basic instincts and he's currently so depressed that it might be just the thing to snap him out of it.

Had a look on baidu and apparently it isn't ripped
tieba.baidu.com/p/5180750631

If it's still not up in a few days I'll put a decent sized bounty for it on RED/

I really want to know how people expected the show to end after episode 9.

Necessary for every Kado thread.

PICKED UP

Abstract homo/rebirth of the world/benevolent instrumentality end.

The lyrics are out, though. Looks like it could be zaShunina's perspective.
>Ah, how dazzling the world that my eyes see
>Changing and passing with my every blink
>Tell me the answer, faraway skies
>What can my hands do?
>This reality beyond my anticipation
>Where is it heading?
>And my question rings into eternity.

>Ah, each and every one
>Spins their tale of life
>As long as there's still hope somewhere beyond the future horizon
>With my faraway answer in hand
>Can I still go on?
>With everything that I know
>Can I still walk my long journey?
>My road has no end
>And I ask the eternity for the answer.

>Changing and passing with my every blink
>Each and every one spins their tale of life
>As long as there's still hope somewhere beyond the future horizon

This is Tsukai.

>benevolent instrumentality
How does that even work? How can instrumentality be made benevolent?

The ending of Foundation and Earth.

I don't necessarily mean instrumentality itself, just some kind of game changer that's equivalent to it.

It's a real clusterfuck of consent issues: the god is billions of years older, but emotionally he's practically a child. It's like a Möbius strip of abuse.

Tsukai's perspective was the OP. The discomfort with one's current existence and the will to actually act is also unlike her.

>It's like a Möbius strip of abuse.
It's amazing how much effort the author put into torturing zaShunina, normally other authors have characters react like nothing at all happened when another character runs away with their love interest.

>looks at blood on hands
>walking out of the meeting to stand on the edge of a building all alone
>the rocking chair in the middle of nowhere reading Romeo and Juliet
Really?

Shindo sends science girl to anisotropic and then humanity ends up destroying itself just as predicted.

He's not torturing him so much as he's showing his suffering in refreshing, visually inventive and interesting ways.
>the rocking chair in the middle of nowhere
Not just that, he was rocking the chair on the very edge of the deck. I'm pretty sure he can't swim. And the next time we see him his fancy chair is dangerously high. In almost every scene he's in since episode 10, he is, literally, standing on the edge OF THE CRATER, like he could fall at any moment with the slightest push of the wind.

You know, I don't get this. People complain that Tsukai didn't come down as a literal goddess despite not understanding her reasons for not doing so, but then when she acts to prevent a cataclysm these same people get super pissed, asking why she's acting. What's up with this?

Good catch. His chair used to be much lower and better supported.

>but then when she acts to prevent a cataclysm these same people get super pissed, asking why she's acting
I'm sorry what? She's not taking action, she's not doing anything except letting Shindo do all the work and lamenting that he's an idiot for even trying.

Being pissed at god for not preventing evil if god exists has been around for a very long time. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil

zaShunina is intentionally a very sympathetic and vulnerable character despite the real danger he poses, so any character who hates him comes off an utter asshole by default.

*as an utter asshole

This. The viewer will almost always take the side of the character who suffers the most.

>His chair used to be much lower
So he could talk to Shindo more conveniently? Shindo always used to visit and now he has literally no one.

Except she saved Shindo and she's right there at the final battle? You people, I swear.
That explains the (wrongheaded, in my mind) reasons for people who are mad that she didn't, I don't know, kill Hitler; but it doesn't really explain why they're mad now that she's acting.
So they're purposefully misjudging Tsukai, right?

>Shindo always used to visit and now he has literally no one
Now I understand why he went outside to read on the deck in the first place.

From the practical perspective, yeah. Symbolically however, the change reflects his growing loneliness and fragility.

Saving Shindo is the best thing she's ever done, I'll admit. But really it was the least she could do. I don't consider that "taking action", ultimately all she does is react to things that are happening. She's a passive character, not an active one. Even this episode it was Shindo who did all the thinking and all the scheming. You can bet your ass she won't do anything next episode. The preview and her upteenth "kyaaa" are enough hints of that.

>so they're purposefully misjudging Tsukai, right?
I genuinely hate her, and I don't care for her reasons. If that's what you call purposefully misjuding, then yes.

I love these tears.

>So they're purposefully misjudging Tsukai, right?
They aren't doing it on purpose; it's just how our sympathy works. The show basically flips the usual emotional association on its head (loving, down to earth characters - good; distant and cold characters - bad) not by casting Tsukai into a villain role, but simply by drawing attention to how extremely vulnerable and fragile the "antagonist" is. And since people are forced to pick a side, it's natural to pick the suffering side.

I find Tsukai's viewpoint to be boring. When I experince science fiction I want to be excited not to see someone argue for a boring world which is exactly the same as ours. It's the same as supporting a character who will force the magic to go away or a no fun allowed parent.

I just realized.
Copy Shindo said in the rocking chair scene he'd come back later. And in the next scene, a mere few minutes later, at most a few hours if we're to trust the cross cutting, zaShunina is back inside Kado.
He really can't stand the copy Shindo, can he.

zaShunina created his own suffering. Let him drown in his sorrow and die.

>reading comprehension
Frankly I'm starting to suspect you're the one who's butthurt because nobody likes your perfect waifu.

>zaShunina could fuck you in the ass and suck you off at the same time

No.

Going full Homura.

I've already won, what do I have to be upset about? You, though, I can already tell you're on the verge of breaking down and choking on your own snot.

>it's the same as supporting a character who will force the magic to go away or a no fun allowed parent
This so much.

>i won
You have to be over 18 to post here.

>wants human genocide because it's fun

I'll never understand why people care about humanity surviving in stories. It's not like they themselves are gonna die if the antagonist succeeds with whatever humanity annihilation plan they're carrying out.
Usually I manage to care because one or two of my favourite characters would die but here since my favourite character is the antagonist himself I really can't bring myself to care. Not to mention that his plan can legit be seen as a way to save humanity if you look at it from the perspective of reaching the billion of years landmark.

>The show basically flips the usual emotional association on its head (loving, down to earth characters - good; distant and cold characters - bad) not by casting Tsukai into a villain role, but simply by drawing attention to how extremely vulnerable and fragile the "antagonist" is
Could it be the author meant for Tsukai to be hated?

Introduce deus ex machina in the form of a third party with their own agenda i.e. the anisotropic council.
Follow with:

a) the world ends (bad end - no human survives) | for extra suffering have Shindo survive as an anisotropic being with both zaShunina and Saraka annihilated

b) the world ends (??? end - the Earth is destroyed but humans become anisotropic beings) | lots of Shindo space trip visions similar to
youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0

c) the world ends and is reborn with the evolution starting anew | Shindo becomes an anisotrope and oversees it

d) the anisotropic council gets buttblasted at zaShunina and Saraka acting on their own accord and imprisons them (in zipped data packets?), humanity is left with Kado gifts | Shindo is heartbroken, but learns how to cope as time goes by

e) Evangelion end, but 2x the mindfuck

f) the anisotropic council holds negotiations with all the parties concerned. To reach UNDERSTANDING zaShunina, Saraka, Shindo become one being and are shown to guide humanity as a god-like entity for centuries to come

Now, pick your poison.

I don't like any of those.

I like all of these.

g) anisotropic beings fuck off forever

Well, he admitted that zaShunina is his favorite.

This is actually d).

I love you, Sup Forums.

My top science fiction characters.
>The Master (Doctor Who)
Genocidal maniac. Laughs when killing people.
>Irving Braxiatel (Doctor Who)
Unapologetic genocidal maniac who is capable of erasing children.
>Narvin (Doctor Who)
Accidentally started a genocide but is mostly bullied.
>Nobody No-One (Doctor Who)
Happily omnicidal maniac. Does a lot of laughing.
>The Mayor (Chaos Walking)
Mass murderer.
>R. Daneel Olivaw (Foundation)
Obeys the Zeroth Law of Robotics.
>Hari Seldon (Foundation)
He's a cool professor dude who didn't really kill anyone.
>Prof (The Reckoners)
Only an accidental mass murderer because Brandon Sanderson is a Mormon.
>Hei (Darker than Black)
Mass murderer on demand.
>Mycroft Canner (Terra Ignota)
Mass murderer and rapist
>Char Aznable (Gundam)
Mass murderer. Also he laughed when killing people and tried to cause a nuclear winter.
>Saazbaum (Aldnoah)
Mass murderer.
>Thrawn (Star Wars)
He killed plenty of people, but was mostly honourable.
>Pellaeon (Star Wars)
Same as Thrawn.
>Kaworu (Eva)
Genocidal but didn't understand human morals and only wanted the best for everyone.
>Jukka Sarasti (Blindsight)
A massive sadist.
>Makishima Shogo (Psycho Pass)
Sadistic mass murderer
>Federico de Soya (Hyperion)
Generally good, but tasked with kidnapping a child.
>The Shrike (Hyperion)
A phasing monster that can impale people on the Tree of Pain.
>Martin Silenus (Hyperion)
Impaled. Did not kill anyone except by accident.
>Gavin Guile (Black Prism)
Mass murderer but is mostly bullied.
>Gerald Tarrant (Coldfire Trilogy)
Mass murderer.
>Baru Comorant (Traitor Baru Comorant)
Cruelly killed the only person who loved her.
>Griffin (The Invisible Man)
Mass murdering asshole.

And this is excluding a whole bunch of characters like Gulliver Foyle, Giraud Nye and Shuos Jedao or whatever mass murderer flavour of the month catches my eye

d)

Fujos confirmed for brain problems.

>muh womameme

I go with Madoka end.

>Shindo is heartbroken
He already proved twice that would never happen.

Humanity turns on zaShunina but the thing is by interacting with the universe zaShunina has been gradually losing his anisotropic nature and at some point he loses not just his fregonics but also his control over Kado. Kado goes berserk, humanity stops it by using the gifts zaShunina gave them in smart ways.
Flash forward a year later, a bookstore. zaShunina owns it. He died his hair brown and got a new haircut to blend in better. Shindo drops by. zaShunina smiles. The end.

>Saazbaum (Aldnoah)
At least we have something in common. He was right all along

good post

This sounds awful desu. In fiction I hate it when aliens 'become one of us' and you can't distinguish them from human beings anymore.
Even the ending of the first Pokemon movie was better than what you wrote

Fudans, then.

>Even the ending of the first Pokemon movie was better than what you wrote

You can't help missing the point, can you?

You're right, you have brain problems.apart from whatever group you belong to.

>muh brain problems boogeyman
At least I don't project my own mental disabilities on others for the sake of dismissing a post.

>when he replies to someone who isn't even me

Are you from /vp/ or something?

He's the type who calls samefag on everyone calling him out about his bullshit anyways so I didn't think there was a point to mention I'm not you.

>multiple cases of mental disease

>zaShunina will be caught in a Max Revive

Nah I'm not, I do play pokemon but I never go there.

can you not separate fiction from reality? I personally don't care much for humanity dying or surviving as long as the story is entertaining. it's ridiculous that anyone would blindly want something to happen in a story because the same thing is good in real life.

desu even my favorite characters suffering and dying is fine if it is done well.

How can he dream?

>billions of years old
These are always virgins.

But the ending of the first Pokemon movie was good...Wasn't it? Didn't Mewtwo wipe everyone's memories and decide to live his life? Are you talking about that whole Misty thing?

>multiple, not infinite

Memory wipes are cheap cop outs and Ash was resurrected with pokemon tears. Fucking pokemon tears.
Though I agree, it was still a feel good movie thanks to Mewtwo moving on with his life. But it certainly could have been executed better.

>tfw Saraka is Pikachu

>Pokemon tears
Oh, I forgot about that shit. Man, that brings back memories. That movie had an amazing soundtrack.

Shit's all fucked up and bullshit but it's okay if there's buttsex.

>tfw zaShunina has sub 30% chance of a good end

He has a human body. Why couldn't he?
If anything, I find it more cause for concern that he felt like sleeping even though he has no need for it. It does sound like what depressed people who spend half their day sleeping do. Sleep the pain away.

C'mon user, it's a kid's movie, it was pretty great for what it was.

Turning people into tang is hardly interesting.

Nah Saraka is Mew. Specifically the wew set that showderp explicitly uses for trolling people:

wew (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Bulk Up
- Calm Mind
- Metronome
- Soft-Boiled

that's your opinion. it is quite interesting if done well. singularity itself is a very fascinating concept with some significance in real life.

What is this reaction supposed to represent? I've only seen in in one context.

I was like 10 when I first watched it and even 10 years old me found that end to be an insult to my intelligence.
Though I really digged the hell out of the rest of the movie. The battle in the double helix stairs, the tournament between clones, Mew fucking around with everyone, Mew's fight against Mewtwo. I don't think I could forget them even if I wanted to.