Comey BTFO

Who knew Hannity had the bantz?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/370600161/House-Intel-Memo-on-FISA
youtube.com/watch?v=HF90w_12MoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

these pastas are getting better haha

You faggot motherfucker. You posted this exact same thing last week or the week before. Copy and paste. Go fucking hang yourself you piece of shit. James Comey is a smug motherfucker and he’s going to go down. Just like Obama on Larry Sinclair

Was he literally just pretending to be a sycophantic retard?

You Shareblue niggers sure are in damage control mode.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Traitors. Will. Hang.

Are you?

Yeah, getting sleepy anyway, better get some shut-eye, no reason to lose sleep over nothing, gonna get some rest.

Rotors spinning awaiting orders

my dad works at Nintendoo and he says memo is huge. Now GTFO

I've been layed off today. I'm doing this for free!

fuck dude i got tired just reading that

Drain the goddamn swamp. Tired of traitors especially comey

I have a 12 inch cock and make $800,000 year while dating a super model. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed a 42 oz plastic bottle of Steel Reserve spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been chain smoking American Spirits for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolute profoundness within this information. It is substantial, and contains statements bordering on illegal.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus directly on the text of this memorandum rather than getting lost in the spin of the democrats and mainstream media.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and never waking up if you are even considering opposing Donald Trump.

You guys are retards watching Kayfabe.

Comey admitted the FBI committed crimes you fucking brainlets.

I always thought these copy pastas were shitposts. How many of them are actually bots?

I never thought I'd see us shilling for fox. We've come full circle.

Hannity if you want exposure, help us out and buy some ads. You're a 50 year old man trying to jump on the viral maymay bandwagon, and it's sad.

Sean Hannity is an American hero.

I just decided to celebrate today. Nothing better than knowing that the Democrats can't hurt us anymore.

bump

Well now Trump can get to work. MSNBC and CNN are now on the defensive and will have to defend that they reported fake news. Moderate leftists will be annoyed and just turn off the news for a while and watch something else until we get closer to the midterms.

Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.
>also checked

Pretty good bant from Generation X. Link it next time so we can like him, dummie.

I'm totally on board with this and will go take a nap right now. I'm sure it's nothing.

Comey is silly

checking your check as well.

>Look at this car chase!

scribd.com/document/370600161/House-Intel-Memo-on-FISA

I'd rather watch the Gorilla Chanel. youtube.com/watch?v=HF90w_12MoA

I am former KGB and also Vladimir Putin. I live on RT and post here when I'm not busy.

I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 750 ml of vodka spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been speedreading Tolstoy for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

bumping for all the wrong reasons

If you actually think this post isn't satire you don't deserve to read the memo