Remember where it started!

Remember where it started!
In this thread you can say only positive things about our prophet David Koresh.

Idk if I can really say many positive things about him, but I can say a whole hell of a lot of negative things about the FBI and ATF in relation to him.

I believe he was a great man who sacrificed himself to show us the path.

He didn't do a damned thing wrong. He offered to meet with the ATF when they were at his usual gun shop. He left his property ("compound") to job every day.

The ATF rolled up in cattle trucks and commenced to attack. They found themselves outgunned and nearly out of ammunition. The "Branch Davidians" called 911 for help.

The ATF couldn't admit how badly they'd fucked up, and the standoff began. It ended with the US government murdering most of those civilians.

idk about that either, never got into interpretations of Revelations. I dont think it's canon, personally.

The real question is: Who wore it better?

I like his hair and glasses.

Nobody rocked the muller like Vernon, and hasn’t since.

Also, thanks to this, I don’t trust the ATF.

Now the question is, how many other (((crazy))) people were actual prophets and were right all along?

Most of them.

The ATF, quite literally, burned him and a whole bunch of innocent people to death on purpose to prove some kind of point. Koresh > ATF

He sure knew how to throw a good BBQ

>In this thread you can say only positive things about our prophet David Koresh.

He's pretty good looking, for a pedophile.

That was actually the FBI, who took over the standoff after the initial firefight.

They maintain that they never fired a shot, yet the inventor of FLIR technology testified in court that FLIR footage shows the FBI operative firing full-auto at people trying to flee the building the set on fire.

They also maintainthey didnt start the fire, they just used an armored vehicle to create airflow, kept firefighters off the scene, and used heavy equipment to push the remains into a big heap before the first steps of any investigation were even taken.

Brave heroes, all.

Accusations levied at a dead man to justify mass-murder, as if you care. Take a look at the pictures of the children's bodies they managed to recover, I'm sure you'll praise the feds some more for their hard work.

>Koresh
>pedo
Citation needed

According to this guys the saviour was a long haired bum who drank blue ribbon

Wasn't Delta Force down there as well?

He dindo nuffin.

he knocked up a few 12 year olds LOL

Likely. Why not violate posse comiteas while they're at it.

Pretty sure the same guy who shot Randy Weaver's wife while she was holder her infant child was there and posed for a photograph over the smoldering remains as if he were in some village in nam.

Koresh forced all of the male members of the group to give their wives over to him and become cucks. He was also a giant pedophile and egomaniac. Anyone who would subject themselves and their families to that is too retarded to live.

The feds had plenty of opportunities to nab him on one of his daily jogs but didn't, they're dumb fuckups too.

>Likely. Why not violate posse comiteas while they're at it.

Apparently some of them told there close friends they were which violates so many laws.The FLIR footage really supports a paramilitary force shooting into the compound.

>Pretty sure the same guy who shot Randy Weaver's wife while she was holder her infant child was there and posed for a photograph over the smoldering remains as if he were in some village in nam.

Don't remember if he posed infront of the remains but he was confirmed to be present at both at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

David Christ took them and planted His seed onto them so that they may bear fruit for the new Earth.
Watch it buddy. That's the Son of God you're talking about.

literally a cult full of cucks.

- claims he's Jesus
- convinces a bunch Christcucks (not real Christians) to become heretics
- takes their wives
- fucks them and forces them to watch
- forces cucks to become celibate
- fucks their daughters
- forces them to live without running water

It was an old fashioned cult cleansing straight out of Elder Scrolls.

Some daedra cult is off doing some bad shit, go kill everyone.

That's what the ATF did. They probably felt good after. They wiped out a cult of satan worshipers.

He was claiming that the kids he sired in the cult would become world leaders. Government or some secret society wiped them out.

>Muh Koresh did nothing wrong
you mean other than burning 100 men, women and children alive, right

>forced
They willingly participated

>He was also a giant pedophile

It was legal marry and fuck a 14 year old with parents consent at the time.

Here come the shills.

A Chad amongst cucks

The guy could have literally been trying to breed the antichrist.

Someone took him seriously and took out his cult.

Not so hard to figure out.

Either some religious group, some White Knight Paladin order or a rival demon cult.

>- convinces a bunch Christcucks (not real Christians) to become heretics
>- takes their wives
>- fucks them and forces them to watch
>- forces cucks to become celibate
>- fucks their daughters
BASED

dont forget burns them all when they fail him

Carlos!

You could say the same about most people in the government.

It started 9 months earlier at Ruby Ridge you fucking idiot

Had he been a nigger worshipping the orishas or whatever it is that niggers believe in, and leading a cult of niggers living in the same modus operandi than the davidians; and had the ATF FBI et al had murdered a bunch of niggers instead of whites we would never hear the end of it.
I can't believe people didn't really care about hte davidians because they where white.