All these years ALL THESE FUCKING YEARS I DIDN'T WATCH THIS SHIT

All these years ALL THESE FUCKING YEARS I DIDN'T WATCH THIS SHIT
I just ignored it. I knew nothing about the series until 12 hours ago I started watching it. I watched every episode of both seasons without stopping once. All I knew about this show was that I kept seeing Kirino on Sup Forums. It was always "Times best girl won" or "times worst girl won" and it was always the same picture of Kirino. But why
I watch this shit, and I loved it. I loved every fucking second of it, and then the last episode hit.
The last few minutes of the last episode fucking crushed me. Times best girl won? Times worst girl won? Who fucking won here? There was no fucking winner. 31 goddamn episodes in a fucking day. 31 fucking episodes of all that fucking buildup, only for them to kiss and fucking pretend it all never happened. People say that the author's ending got censored, so I read the last volume of the LN. The same fucking disappointing ending as the anime. So why, why does everyone say Kirino won? Does everyone just forget the end? Does everyone just leave it at episode 15 and call it there? Why did this ending happen, why was this written. 31 episodes of something that I thoroughly enjoyed only for it to be fucking trashed right at the end. WHY WASN'T I FUCKING WARNED, WHY DOES EVERYONE PRAISE IT SO MUCH AND NEVER MENTION HOW AWFUL THE ENDING IS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Jecscb4vU
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ore_no_Imōto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai:A_Momentary_Chance_Encounter
pastebin.com/rmy5JbKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because Sup Forums is not your personal review service you collossal Eromanga secondary faggot

now go watch a good show like Flip Flappers or LWA

Read a chance encounter, they're still fucking, just not announcing it to the world

>a good show like Flip Flappers or LWA

It's weird to me how I can completely forget what happens in an anime I've seen.

I watched the whole thing also a while back, but all I could tell you about it now is:

A boy is in love with his sister.
There was a cute little girl with black hair I liked.
The brother chooses the sister instead of that girl, and they get married at the end.
That's what I remember.

> WHY WASN'T I FUCKING WARNED, WHY DOES EVERYONE PRAISE IT SO MUCH
Wat.

read after story.

I read it. Is this official? Why bother having that shitty fucking ending if he just circumvents it off screen? Why even write that ending at all, why not just fucking end it at the confession at that point. The afterstory makes for a proper ending but it doesn't excuse the irredeemable trash that is the original ending.

Editor and publisher meddling

Are you talking about this ending?

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Jecscb4vU

Praise it? We've been warning everyone since then that the ending was shit.

Reminder that Manami is one the greatest villains in fiction

When I thought about watching this I decided to go to Wikipedia and read the summary of the last episode first. Once I read what happened I decided to not watch it. I think that was a good decision.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Ore_no_Imōto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai:A_Momentary_Chance_Encounter

Nothing happens.

Also this is something that I do with every romance series. I spoil it for myself to see if the romance works out in a way I like, and if it doesn't then I don't bother watching it.

Afterstory isn't in the anime, it's the "official" author ending basically.

>watching a trashy high-school "romance" LN adaptation and expecting it to be good with a conclusive ending

are you retarded?

>there was a cute little girl with black hair I liked
I guess the trauma hit you pretty bad

This is harem MC levels of dense

>I watch this shit, and I loved it
Get a load of this retard. You bitch about the ending being bad, yet had no problem sitting through the piece of shit that is oreimo. Why don't you just enjoy the shit ending like you enjoyed the rest of the shitty show?

Didn't read, Kirino best girl and good ending.

>a man and a woman meet each-other
>they fall in love and have kids
>a son and a daughter
>biology dictates that the son is more like the father than any other man on the planet
>the daughter is more like the mother than anyone else
>so you have what are essentially clones of the two people who originally fell in love

So can anyone explain to me why sibling romance isn't the most logical form of love

>now go watch a good show like Flip Flappers or LWA
user, you slay me.

That's just a testament of how bland and generic it is

Because kids are not clones.

Because it's entirely redundant, especially by the logic you've given.

no one cares

Because Kirino was never supposed to win; the publisher forced the incest ending.
The end couple was Kyosuke and Ruri.

0/10 that bait became stale 3 years ago.

And that's why te author bitched in every interview that the pulisher hadn't let him write a sex scene.

pastebin.com/rmy5JbKM

>user feels the burn I did 7 years ago
Hahahaha

Fuck off you ironic weeb faggot

This fucker, fucking teased his shitty eromanga bullshit

Half the fucking after story is just part of eromanga sensei from their goddamn perspective

anime was a mistake
>anime was a mistake
anime was a mistake
>anime was a mistake
anime was a mistake
>anime was a mistake
anime was a mistake
>anime was a mistake
anime was a mistake
>anime was a mistake
anime was a mistake
>anime was a mistake
anime was a mistake
>anime was a mistake
anime was a mistake
>anime was a mistake

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

traumatic events tend to mess up with your head and memories.

Holy shit, how could I not remember those?
I should've recognized it immediately while reading volume 3 of Eromanga.

They are still together you dimwit
>the final kiss (on the lips in the LN) broke their promise
>the after story that confirms that they are still together and fucking
>author said that it's a "complete Kirino ending"
Yeah, the publishers fucked it up but they're still definitely together. And fucking.

I am here for my nekofag tears fix.

May you be bless with nothing but tears friend.

I still relish this scene.
Get rekt Manamifags.

>virtual autistic football /jp/ roster poll
Let's take a moment to laugh at Sup Forums.

It will never end.

Reminder that reminder can easily be a warning.