Shingeki no Kyojin

Why is he so objectified in the manga?

Reiner is so handsome.

Because he's a monkey in the sack.

You have to be kidding me there's just no way anyone could misinterpret a cambodian tropical fruit like that. But then again, EH shippers and their delusions. After all these years I still laugh at the fact that EH shippers don't understand what the true meaningbehind that panel is. Even Eren haters and YH shippers can clearly tell what Isayama meant by this. Even a five year old would be able to tell but it appears your intelligence is less than that of a child. But I'm not really surprised. Really, I'm not. I mean were *are* talking about EH shippers here.
So you thought this panel proved something, huh? Zannen da kiddo. If only you knew moonrunes or didn't sonic across the manga I wouldn't have to explain something so obvious to you. I mean seriously are you some 80 QI retard that can't even comprehend basic japanese let alone English? There is quite literally NO (0, nada, 無理, لا يمكن) way to interpret this. But your silly conclusion is actually quite cute. No it really is. Cute. However the fact it's so obvious makes me almost feel like not explaining it at all. But I'll do it anyway. Perhaps you'll change your childish way of posting after hearing an adult's opinion (read: fact).
Thinking this panel proves EH is canon is just downright retarded which you'd know if you had actually read the manga properly.
The true meaning of this panel is that Histroria HATES Eren and vice versa. You can clearly see from their expressions that they hate each others guts and are ready to jump at one another. Eren KNOWS the Reiss family are the true sons of devils and that historia is trying to reclaim the founding Titan from him. Eren's farther (Gribba Jaguar) ate her beloved sister - the one person she cared about the most. She HATES Eren and his family and wants to bring back Glory to the Rice family (this is implied multiple times throughout the manga - in fact this is why they bring up the whole cave thing).

1/2

Similarly EREN hates Historia as his mother (Carl Jaguar) was eaten by a member of the Rice family. Everytime he looks at Historia the memories of his mother being eaten like a snickers bar come back to him.He remembers how Hannes told him he'd feel better is he ate a snickers but he DIDN'T! You can even see how Eren is clearly ready to transform into a Titan and eat her so that he can use the Titans power to its fullest. With the founding Titan's powers he would easily be able to take on Rainer and Bert, you can clearly see the "ima da!" in his eyes. Historia on the other hand is ready to drop that box on his feet then chew his neck and consume is spinal fluid, transform into the founder titan and wipe out humanity. She wishes to see the last member of the Jaguar family perish and avenge her sister because she is an avenger. (Do you yet realize how wrong you've been all these years? Well it doesn't end here). Then in the next panel Mikasa clearly senses the animosity between the two and steps in to prevent them from fighting. Mikasa wants to first an foremost protect Eren at all cost. As much as she realizes that she is a threat to humanity (read: Eren) she knows she wil have to remain calm and wait for the right moment to strike. Mikasa KNOWS what a great threat Historia is. That is why she gives her that cold look. The look basically mean: "I know what you are up to Historia and I am ready to dedicate my heart for humanity and fight against you. However as we both know fighting right now is beneficial for neither of us. This doesn't mean I'm not coming for your head in the near feature so don't let your guard down. You might be wondering why I'm telling you (my enemy) this? Heh... you see you're no match for me.

2/3

The moment you unsheathe your blade I will unleash hell upon you. The likes which has never been seen on this island. If you thought titans were bad well... heh... you're in for a surprise.". Then she procedes to tell Eren that he is tired and need to rest. However given that you're an EH shipper I wouldn't be surprised if you took the previous statement at face value so let me explain to what is REALLY mean. "Eren Historia is waiting for you to lower you guard so she drp the box on your feet then proceed to chew your neck off and consume your spinal fluid. I have managed to delay the fight but only momentarily. You need to save your strenght for when we take out this konoyaroo together". Again you'd know that if you had actually read the mango.

3/3

Eren...

Is it me or is the autistic pasta getting longer? By the time the chapter is out it's going to hit the bump limit by itself.

>by the way, I'm the Armored Titan and he's the Colossal Titan
>wanna be friends?

If a midget is injected with titan serum does he become a dwarf titan?

no, it depends on the type of serum and the shifter he eats if he ever does

This is your date for tonight.

Hansamu~

Did she deserve it?

Your titan size depends on how much serum youre injected with

t. issue on the ocean wall

It really depends though, I'm sure child titans are small like Eren was.
Or Connie's father being just a 3m tall titan.

For her bad taste? Yes.
You shouldn't let inside you a crazy dick.

eren was small probably due to serum but he got the usual height of SnK once he ate it
it's possible Gross had a different serum too

>By the time the chapter is out it's going to hit the bump limit by itself.
fucking kek, if only

No, no one deserved being turned into Titans. Zeke ruined everything and still did exactly what his father told him to do, the hypocrite.

Zeke is running the longest double cross in the history of humanity

he's going to defect at the key moment and destroy marley

L O N G
M A Y
S H E
R E I G N

I don't disagree, but I think Eren will meet him face to face and will tell him about the curse of the 145th before Zeke gets the chance to take the coordinate away from him.

Am I the only one who thinks Historia is a really stupid name?

Endgame

I doubt it. Zeke thinks Eren is brainwashed by Grisha like him and needs saving. Not to mentioned he killed Connie's whole family for fun.

Still not as stupid as Porco.

It's a beautiful name, sine nomine.

I want to pet the queenlet.

YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK BITCH I'LL FIND YOU

I think it's the silliest thing in the series, myself. I hope Eren starts calling her ojou-sama to play with her.

me too

I actually like it. It's very regal.

This is the best way to drop plot bombs. New standard.

doesn't mean he doesn't have plan of his own, the guy never told marley about his royal blood

This is your main character for tonight.

>Not to mentioned he killed Connie's whole family for fun.
He turned them into weapons. Slightly different to killing for fun.

literally naming your daughter History, he was autistic

Will Historia still be a womanlet after the timeskip?

I thought it was pretty bad, and Isayama took it from Ace Combat. But over time it grew on me and now I really like it in all of its absurdity.

>when people use the name you came up with to describe this specific phenomenon
I made it, guys. I fucking made it. I left my jizz mark all over you all.

I hope she is taller than Levi now.
That would be hilarious.

The cutest.

Girls stop growing by the time they're 15, at most 16. She's staying the same height. It looks like only Noctren got a growth spurt, though we'll have to see the other boys. The girls definitely won't grow.

She'll be a little taller but will have a slim figure which'll give the illusion she's tall. In other words, just like Rosa.

It's likely. Women don't have growth spurts like men do, and at best she can hope to be almost the shitlet's height.

>only Noctren got a growth spurt
This is the real grim reminder here.

>she'll be a little taller
lmao no. Her father was 5'1' and her uncle was 4'11'. She's staying 4'9' forever.

>the usual height of SnK once he ate it
We don't know that, as he didn't transform again until the wall breach, maybe he was a mini AT as a child.

Is that Hisu's child?

What was Isayama thinking?

That image is retarded. Eren is gonna be almost eye-to-eye with Zeke who's 6ft tall--

...Wait a minute that means Eren grew 5 inches over 4 years, when he was already 16 last time we saw him. Late bloomer I guess.

>Her father was 5'1' and her uncle was 4'11'. She's staying 4'9' forever.
Jesus, what's up with those heights? Atleast manlet has stunted growth but Reiss were supposed to be royals, they shouldn't be starving.

I almost forgot just how much of a manlet Rod was. That makes his giant titan kind of funny.

Not by much, maybe an inch or so from getting to eat more after they retook territory and becoming a royal. I don't really care either way, I just want her to end up looking like her mom for laughs.

Kind of ironic he mocked Ymir for her name. He was probably just mad his parents named him piggy.

Ponyboy would've been a better name, but no. Porko.
>the redpill is that he named him Porko to trigger muslims worldwide

They're just incredibly short, is all. Uri and Rod's father looked a little more normal height, but they were both turbo manlets. Kenny was a whole 1'2' ft taller than Uri.

Frieda and the older Reiss brother were fairly tall.

What a cute, autistic cat.

No.
Geographia was a dumb fucking name.

Literally dick sucking height holy shit.

It's not so much of a stretch, really. His father wasn't short and he really could just be a late bloomer. He doesn't strike me as the sort of guy whose physical characteristics would be held back by anything, and he needs the height to use CQC effectively as a human too. Maybe he just got really desperate and cut off his legs a bunch until they grew long enough to make him taller.

>killed Connie's whole family for fun.
We don't even know why he did that.

Oh yes, forgot about them.

So is Hisu

Tallest female: Ymir, 5'9'
Shortest female: Historia, 4'9'
Tallest male: Mike, 6'5'
Shortest male: Uri, 4'11'

no, as we have seen Colossal and armour, the looks of titans don't change according to age user

>4'9

>Little People of America (LPA) defines dwarfism as a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" or shorter, among both men and women

Historia confirmed dwarf

Shadis is 198cm. Mike was 196.

Where did all this Erenfujos come from? Not even with manlet there were so many. Or is it the most autistic samefagging ever?

>adult height
Is Historia an adult?

Just being short doesn't make a person a biological dwarf.

You need the defective genes.

My bad.

Shartis is tallest.

>being a manlet/womanlet
>not defective genes

>Tallest female: Ymir, 5'9'
>Shortest female: Historia, 4'9'

Porco Rosso, likely.

That's not accurate. Historia would be at Ymir's shoulders, not her jaw.

>Historia with Bertolt
>standing blowjob weight

The hand and feet size difference is adorable.

they got something new to post

>named him Porko to trigger muslims worldwide

Dumblr obviously. They also constantly bring up FF.

Well, he was BTFO'ing muslims with Reiner and Sieg.
But anyway it's more likely this since it's famous in japan and all.

>they also constantly bring up FF
>constantly
>anything that is fun is dumblr
This is why these threads are cancer.

All I know is that they weren't here for his fucking birthday.

The funniest thing would be Armin becoming a lanklet

Cancer. You Final Fantasy fags are even worse than EHfags.

SnK is dumblr.

>>anything that is fun is dumblr
No, you liking Shitren is. You constantly bringing up FF for no reason is just part of your cancer.

I've got the feeling he's going to look so much different the next time we see him, if Eren's any measure.

And still got cucked by Grisha
Tallfags BTFO

>metafaggotry inbound
Please cease it before the thread gets derailed again, I'm sick of all your bitching.

Grisha had more money.

I just wanted to see him be happy.