ITT:Underrated Animu

The opening and ending are great too.

I thought recommendation threads are forbidden?

This isn't a recommendation thread though. Just posting unappreciated Animu.

It's not underrated, just underapreciated.

Depends on how thinly veiled it is.

I don't think there's much more underrated than this.

>baccano
>underrated
Lurk more.

at least underexposed in comparison to other well rated anime

Those are both some of the most beloved anime out there. What the fuck are you talking about?

Magi

ITT people who don't know the meaning of underrated

>Baccano
>belowed on Sup Forums
How new you are? It's fucking garbage and everyone knows this here.

Is this underrated for you?

>inb4 the manga is better

>It's fucking garbage and everyone knows this here.
Nice b8

>show with a rating above 8 on MAL
>"underrated"

1) We don't use MAL"s shitty ratings on here
2) It is a meme to bait you idiots and you fell for it.

What's wrong with this old man's head?

Your new is still shining.

Where is season 2?! I want season 2!!

People love the shit out of these shows. You dont see threads about them because you cant really shitpost about them. Look at any thread here and 4/5ths of any one thread consists of shitpostilng. Cant be dont with those. Just because you dont see anyone talking about it doesnt mean its bad.

People don't understand the true horror these days.

Now this is what I'd call underrated.
I remember that I couldn't sleep at night when I watched episode 7 of S1, so fucking disturbing.
The next seasons are less scary though.

First and second seasons were incredibly good. Third was solid, and it's going downhill since then. Also, have you ever tried to read Seeds of Anxiety? It's as good as Yami Shibai, sometimes even better.

I actually started Yami Shibai on the advice of my nip teacher, I'm not a big fan of horror genre. Season 5 is gonna start in July, right? I'm curious to see if things have changed within a year.

Never heard of Seeds of Anxiety. I'll check it out later, thanks.

Not that guy but "Seeds of Anxiety" might be easier to find if you search for "Fuan no Tane" user. It's not very scary to me but it can definitely fuck some people up.

stfu Gigguk

How is the Baccano manga? I heard there is quite a bit of plot they glossed over from it.

The episodes are really hit or miss and there's some real shit ones (my wife is a rat, that retarded train tumor monster) but the good ones are really good.

Wtf train tumor is one of the best episodes along with scary abandoned fabric faces and "that side".

I found it annoying and not at all scary. Seeing the monster the whole time is pretty much anti-horror.

The episode with the 3D modelling fucking destroyed me, shit was terrifying

Which season was that?

I think the first season, I don't remember the episode name/number.

I actually just started looking that up.

>Baccano
>underrated
What universe have I walked into?

Got it.

Episode 13 'tormentor'

A strange one.

If anything, Baccano was wayyyy overrated and the recent lack of interest reflects that, rather then it being 'underrated'.

Contradiction was the best episode

>Monster
>underrated
nope. its overrated garbage

extremely bad. literally can't be underrated

I could list a lot of actually great but unknown anime. Pic not related because it's quite popular.

UTENA
Way better than NGE in every way.

well, even Naruto is better than NGE. it's not like that is an accomplishment

I meant: Utena doesn't have position NGE has, even though it was created in similar time.
It was correctly done NGE.

This was actually a pretty good series with a decent budget and I'm looking forward to the new movies.