O Canada

Just what the fuck is your problem

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BnSWd
archive.is/Nir9i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea man, I live in a small town and I have never even met anyone with this faggot sjw mentality.

archive.is/BnSWd

This is what I always thought you guys were like. Canadians I knew were like people from Montana with a weird sense of humor.

>"Canadians will be singing a new tune after parliament passed a bill to change the lyrics of the national anthem to make it gender neutral.

No. I fucking won't be. How will they even enforce this. I'll sing the original fucking loud as I can to trigger these pricks every chance I get. I'll teach the current one to my kids and have them sing it in school as well.

Fuck you.

Pretty much this. Grew up in MN, but that was over a decade ago.. So many things have changed. Thanks Obongo.

More like "Ohhh, Canada"

It really didnt change much but the fact that they're listening to that crowd is worrying

What's the absolute worst thing about it is how fucking shitty the "replacement" line is. It doesn't even make grammatical sense!
It's fucking stupid, this whole thing.

At least the French one remains uncucked, which seems to be a repeating pattern

*appoints a harem*

mfw never gave a shit before and refused to sing but now want to sing old version out of spite

Why solve real issues when you can made up ones. Job well done, Justin.

O Canada!
Native Canadian home and colonized land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we apologize for everything,
The True North diverse and equal!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for trannies.
God keep our land diverse and equal!
O Canada, we stand on guard for terrorists!
O Canada, we stand on guard for fags!

It's just nuts that this is what Canadians do. All the things they could be doing, and this is what they do. The entire country is a press release.

Watch hockey games, they still say sons.

I don't know, we're pretty cucked.

Anyway, the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Too far Justin. Too far.

*loads pistol

My man.

> Daily reminder to vote against sjws and leftist cucks so Switzerland does not become as fucked up as other countries.

Yeah this
I was looking at the line and I guess it kinda makes sense if you say "In all of us command (commanding true patriot love)
But I thought the original line was in all our sons' command, like true patriot love being in their command
I dunno

That's hate speech now. You're going to jail user. Your kids will be sent to gender courses taught by drag queens. We have to make it clear to them that all your sexist and homophobic ideas are hurtful

We shouldn't be using this faggoty one anyway and the original French lyrics are unironically based.

archive.is/Nir9i
>Official French lyrics to O Canada
O Canada! Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux.
Car ton bras sait porter l’épée,
Il sait porter la croix.
Ton histoire est une épopée,
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

>Translation:
O Canada! Land of our ancestors.
Your brow is covered with glorious flower garlands.
Because your arm knows how to wield a sword
And knows how to carry a cross
Your history is an epic
Of brilliants exploits
And your valour is steeped in faith
Protect our homes and our rights
Protect our homes and our rights

Mark my words they'll keep finding ways to make it more (((((inclusive))))) as time goes on. Expect an Arabic version with something about fags.

>crowd sings it
>cbc bleeps it
>hockey fans are alt-right nazis!!!!!

Probably got some of that base from the French anthem
La Marseillaise is like "to your marks! In formation! Fight so that impure blood may water our land!"
O france

Fucking hell, and if a demoshit becomes president, expect something similar to happen here.

Our anthem isn't gonna be changed even with a democrat, silly

The furthest right public figure in Canada is Jordan Peterson

>José can you see over the wall that hatred built

Don't be so sure....
The pendulum is swinging and there'll be a huge surge of virtue signalling after Trump to show how not Trump-like the new leader is

>American cities burned down by KANGZ
>Britain enjoys knife attacks and cars of peace
>France gets shot and trucked
>Germany starts the "crisis"

...Canada's cuck party changes the anthem from "sons" to "us".

HAHAHA OH WOW LEAFS.

Don't even try to defend this shit faggot

>Wanting O Canada at all
>Not the maple leaf forever

I'm not "defending" anything, but Canada has way too much of a prominent place in the world these days. We are irrelevant and for the most part quiet and boring.

Seeing all of these countries with WAY bigger issues hating on our mediocre country rustles my jimmies.

just please rake us now

This. Huge swaths of this country are just regular conservative, blue-collar whites who are baffled at having this faggotry shoved in their faces all of a sudden. If you just nuked our 5 largest cities we'd suddenly be overwhelmingly white and socially conservative once again. (((Urbanism))) is the real problem here, it's what is killing the west.

We need shit to fully hit the fan so the cities starve and we can just balkanize and society can have a clean reset.

Don't even need to be nuked, just some sort of epidemic.