youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc
youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc&feature=youtu.be&t=2965
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats phenotypic plasticity

Whats phenotypic plasticity?

Whats phenotypic plasticity

NIGGAS PLEASE

source?

>not comprehending that environmental effects cause phenotypic adaptations and alterations in genetic expression

Niggas, were you raised by wolves?

Whats phenotypic plasticity?

What is phenotype plasticity?

JP got asked about the JQ in his new york speech. Some guy even talked about the book "200 years together" peterson refused to answer the question. This guy is kike controlled.

What the hell is phenotype plasticity?

>This guy is kike controlled.

Once he's considered antisemitic his career is dead and he knows it.

basically subspecies

>he refused to tarnish his name via the juden trap thus he is kike controlled
You are like baby playing kike games. If you desire to make a living by being in the public eye, you don't name the jude or they will destroy you.

This will be the case so long as the game continues to be played. Outright naming the jude can wait for when the game is over.

Here we go again, I though we already ass blasted your e-daddy kike yesterday.
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc

Wouldn’t phenotype plasticity correlate to the whole psychological argument of nature vs. nurture. Be a fool to not recognize this on a biological level; a damn fool. You hear me?!? A moron !!!

>just wait goy, trust our e-daddy
He's a kike youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc&feature=youtu.be&t=2965

WE LAMARCKIANS NOW

>he thinks I give a fuck about eceleb crap
Just pointing out your juden silencing technique, schlomo.

Whats penile elasticity?

watch the jewtube video you moron

Are you an actual brianlet? LaMarck was more right than you think in the sense of environmental impact upon genetics, we are only now beginning to very thinly scratch the surface of the future of epigenetic research. Please do finish your Biology 101 undergrad course though :)

How is the fundamental nature of that question strictly psychological? How much does the physical and chemical information exposed to a fetus or young person affect the phyical and chemical composition of said person and its ultimate phenotypic expression is a very relevant scientific question. OP was baiting but it's astounding how people here are so rigid about stupid things

>This guy is kike controlled.
No. He said "I can't answer." If he was controlled he would have lied. But he can't stand to lie. So he told the only truth he could.

Seig Heil, brother.

Do you even jeopardy?

You're Brazilian

so epigenetics?

So... epigenetics?

wew lad

were we separated at birth?

>what is the game

My right honorable brother from across the pond!

>mfw people don't know what phenotypic plasticity is

that knows about biology

SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY BECOME A MONKEY PERSON