Heaven's Feel

So since Fate/Zero and UBW were massive successes, and since Fate/Grand Order has become so insanely popular, how big will the budget be for the Heaven's Feel movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmmV5Dc_Vbk
youtu.be/BqL7wJAvk4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will only be good for the action, voice acting and music. Shit for everything else

And your reason for believing so is because?

SADER DIES IN THE BEGINNING
it will flop.

They'll still make money from the nips buying tickets just for that.

2nd movie's a write off, tho.

Would that even be in the first movie?

Probably Kara no Kyoukai levels visually. I don't think Ufotable has the talent to go beyond that.

Not enough time to do a complete adaption of the story

Honest thoughts on the FSN HF Manga?

You have been waiting 5 years since Fate/Zero for Heaven's Feel, lads.

Are you happy?

Budget is such a fucking meme, please educate yourself on how animation works.

You can be sure that neither of HF movies will be better than this.
youtube.com/watch?v=RmmV5Dc_Vbk

She doesn't die until her final battle with Shirou when she's Saber Alter.

I'm more than happy. I'm fucking rejoicing.

I know that a shit budget means only being able to hire a handful of untalented animators and that a high budget means being able to put together a great team of insanely talented animators. What else am I missing faggot?

>that CGi
>jank looking animation
>BLUE SNOW
No.

On top that, Illya will probably have more screen time in HF than in her own spinoff.

>wormslut the movie

Ehhh

Saber Alter is more popular then Saber

I'm just hoping this means we get a Atraxia anime afterwards.

Ataraxia will never work as an anime.

>The best part of wormslut route won't even be in the movie.
What's the point?

>ywn have sex with Ilya

Its a movie, they can show that stuff.

Fuck Atarxia, give us a Tsukihime anime

Obviously not in the movie itself, but I hope Sparks Liner High gets animated.

An F/HA anime is inevitable at this point considering Fate's surging popularity.

It wouldn't really work though. It'd probably just end up being a disorganized mess of a time loop anime.

To be honest, I think that there's a way that they can integrate Sparks Liner High while still showing the True Ending.

My idea is that after Shirou pulls off his plan with Rider and pins down Saber, he can't bring himself to "Bring [his] arm down" and kill Saber like in the final Bad End.

But instead of proceeding to the Bad End, the fight continues and Shirou beats Saber like how he does in Sparks Liner High.

After he overloads and becomes braindead, Saber learns that Kiritsugu saved Shirou by implanting Avalon in his body, and uses the last of her Mana to activate Avalon's healing abilities to save Shirou so he can stop the Grail. Saber finds redemption and dies in Shirou's arms.

This would appease the people who wanna see Sparks Liner High, the Saberfags who want Saber to have redemption, and everyone in general since it'd make a longer and more exciting fight.

Nasu is sick of the head.

Arcueid getting dismembered (and raped at another point) in Tsukihime by Shiki - which he described as being so arousing he almost blew his load in his pants- didn't tip you off to that?

Penis worms were retconned in later versions so this is no longer canon.

You can't just hire talented animators on a whim. It all comes down to proper scheduling and even more so to in-house work. Budget in the grand scheme of things means very little. Fate/Zero had a fairly low and UBW a fairly mediocre budget. The reason they look so good is long production cycles and a ton of in-house work.

PV when?

Fate/Autism

>So since Fate/Zero and UBW were massive successes
>UBW

Nigga, UBW is a big step down not a big success.

Why is "autist", "autistic", or any other variation of the word "autism" literally used as a buzzword for everything people wanna shitpost about?

Because most of us here are autistic, but not so much we fall over the edge. Mocking something or someone as autistic is a way of insinuating they're damn close, or over, said edge.

t. cheif autist

why, the anime for that was dogshit and it has the worst illya.

I still occasionally open F/HA just to play hanafuda.

UBW sold like 35k each season and Zero sold 50k. It's not a mega-blockbuster but any studio would kill to have those numbers, especially if is to be believed and they had modest budgets.

Nasu is what would happen if your typical Sup Forumsnon actually wrote that story they've had in their head.

If the three movies are an hour and a half each it would be the same as around 12-13 episodes of a season. If they are two hours each then about 16-18 episodes, and if they are two and a half hours each it would be around 20-22 episodes. Should be plenty of time to cover the major points of the route storyline considering how much of the intro was already done by the first couple episodes of UBW that don't need to be rehashed.

SILVER LINK imitating ufotable is so wierd

youtu.be/BqL7wJAvk4o
If anybody cares, here's the staff talking about how Zero was managed, explicitly mentioning it did not have a huge budget.

>UBW sold like 35k each season and Zero sold 50k

As in 50,000 yen? Or copies? Either way that really doesn't sound like very much

>50k copies isn't much
Not internationally, but we're talking about the Japanese standard here.
Bakemonogatari is the top selling anime of all time and is barely at 79k.

>50k copies isn't a shitload for anime
really nigga?

50k copies is fucking amazing these days where most barely even break 5k

lurk more

there's like a 10000% profit margin on BDs, fucking crazy what those slopes will pay for some discs

>most barely even break 5k
Jesus christ. Do they cost $5,000 each? That's fucking brutal. How much money is made from advertisements on a show that has a total revenue of $25,000?

As a VN reader I can confirm this is quite accurate, and the quotes are literal.
But trust me, it's indeed a masterpiece.

Bakemonogatari is the top selling anime of all time?? This industry is doomed.

A Box Set can go as high as 500 USD. They throw in extras like concert tickets. It's so impractical for the average consumer cause the market's geared towards otakus

Post best girl you slackers

Typically many projects don't see profit, though if they manage to sell merchandise in other aspects then it's still something. Also, streaming rights and live events are increasingly important revenue streams these days. Blu-ray sales seem to be on the downtrend in general.

You can make anything sound stupid if you summarize it in an intentionally stupid manner

Merchandise, selling copies of the original work.