My dog was attacked by a pitbull today. He may have to get his ear cut off because it's chewed to a pulp

My dog was attacked by a pitbull today. He may have to get his ear cut off because it's chewed to a pulp.

Why do people defend such an aggressive breed of dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UnV_JJt_qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to see faggots like you cry

I bump for the feels

*Breathes in*

fpbp

sorry to hear that user, did you at least kill the dog to prevent it from happeniing to someone else?

>subhuman defending nigger dog

>niggers of the human world defending the niggers of the dog world
It checks out.

Get a real dog next time, like a dachshund.

Many of these people are here, but it's only by chance, as their method of thought is that of an SJW. You have to do the same mental gymnastics to defend pitbulls as an SJW does to defend blacks or muslims.

My little sister thinks pit bulls are just raised badly

And she says she’s not a liberal feminist but she really is, thinks women need more prominent roles in movies and shit and women are held down by the patriarchy

I'll dump the rest.

>he had a chance to fill a pit bull full of bullet holes and he didn't take it
this is why you carry

>thinks it's funny when he can't control his dog and it ends up hurting people
men like you deserve to be hurt just like your nigger dogs

Forget his ear, where is his snout?

Oh noes! Is doggo Ok? I'd chew the other dogs ear off, but that's just me.

Do you have some kind of Alien dog?

Kill the pit

Small dogs are the best breeds.

No problems over here. You must be a faggot.

thanks dump everything i want to make a pitbull facts folder with news story examples

If it’s lateral to his external acoustic meatus then he’ll still have full hearing, and depending on his breed he’ll be less prone to ear infections with the reduced moisture trapping in his ear.

That pit bull did ur dog a favor son

I dumped what I had.

Pit bull owners are mentally ill.
And this is coming from a guy who owns dobermans.

Anybody have the pic of pitbull travels 3k miles to kill owner?

Are you a doggo doctor??? Kek blessings upon you.

Does your dog live in District 9?

same here but mine lost half his skull

I have a Doberman pinscher

I don't know why, but seeing dead pitts makes me smile.

< 1 year to go praise kek

I do carry, but I don't think I need to pack a .45 going to the dog park.

You're an idiot if you think that's my dog.

A long time ago when I saw this, I interpreted it as "the dog and the black are like this because of environment", but right now I understood that the owner part applied to the nigger too, kek.

this has nothing to do with politics

you are an annoying loser

They are gay as fuck. I can't stand it anymore, everytime I go for a walk with my Hunde all the apartment people are out with their purse dogs

Those are gay dachshund with long legs.

I feel for you man. Especially for a fellow doberman owner. Pit bulls are a blight.
I had an aunt that was out walking her new puppy and she was attacked by two pit bulls and they killed her puppy.
I never ever relax around pitbulls. They are objectively shit tier dogs.

Cut off one of your ears and then say it's a blessing.

are you suing the owners? Whats the result of this situation?

>this
Same with rots

Nah, it's the cats that should annoy you. Everyone seems to think it's fine to let them roam free and annihilate native wildlife.

>Can’t protect his companion
Lol me and my boy would’ve rkod the pit
Bark bark nigga hahaha

As bad as rots might be, pitbulls are multitudes worse. Pitbulls are in their own league, there is no other breed like them.

I have a friend who took in a stray pit bull. It's only a matter of time.

Well the owner told me I should "watc H out for others dogs" when he's the one with no leash on his gargoyle.

The pit has a broken jaw and a couple of broken bones, I kicked the shit out of it.
And the faggot owner wants to sue, but the cops are on my side.

I'm suing.

Rots are much better than pitbulls. But yeah, they are still a fighting dogs so that instinct is still there. But they are no where near as bad as pits. Pitbulls are literally the most aggressive by a huge margin.
Rots are one of the breeds dobermans are bred from though. Alongside great danes, german shepards and weimaraners

I wasn't attacked, and I have a daughter. I don't need an aggressive dog.

They are not aggressive just protective of owner fiercely
You will need one for the kaffirs

This shit right here makes me want to go out and beat the nearest pitbull owner to death.

yeah no leash it's game over. Go for trauma too. You shouldn't have to be afraid of being attacked by someone elses pet.

Damn straight

Sieg Heil!

cringe

Start bringing the gun to the dog park. Pitbull is hard to stop.

>gets eaten by bigger dogs and ospreys.

Xd I’m a nazi haha

No, just... No

My neighbor's pitbull ate his 4 year old son's foot

They're vicious

This this this this.
I always kill cats that are outside if I can.

but user thats a sloth

your flag is cringe

>wants to sue you for saving your dog's life
>had no leash on pitbull
Owner should be put out along with his godforsaken beast.

This looks like my old dog but he was a lab mix.
I miss whipping battery's at him to catch.

NOT ALL PITBULLS
>youtube.com/watch?v=7UnV_JJt_qc

As an ex Canadians this pleases me.

Should have shot the other dog

Said the memeflag

Congrats! Move to my neighborhood! I want a Kekistani doggo doctor! (mine is a major stoner, like most in Cali)

>Small dogs are the best breeds.
Medium sized with good temperaments are the best breeds, like Golden Retrievers, Labs, German Shepherds etc.

Chihuahuas are pretty cool though.

Are there canadians here who aren't gooks?

>watch 5 for seconds thinking he was just getting sprayed with a hose

my day is now ruined

i hope your pussy dog dies desu, along with your hopes and dreams faggot

It's better when the dog gets up and tries to run away. But that's in the full video

>tfw. You realize you're a true nigger because you're scared of a specific bread of dog.
Everyone here needs to go back

That's a big dog

I feel ashamed to brandish a flag of something that I truly believe in. Only to have faggots like you make a bad name for people like me.

Leave newfag

This has no place in this thread

i carry a kabar to deal with those shit dogs.
but walking 2 german shepherds i dont have to worry too much. ill gut those niggerdogs. fuck them and their shit owners

Put the darn thing down and don't get another dog. Dogs are disgusting, filthy, ridden with parasites and a burden.
If you don't like cleaning shit, don't get a dog.

So what's happening there? Are they getting the dog ready for cooking or what?

>Why do people defend such an aggressive breed of dog?
People don't.

Okay.
Well I have a beautiful wife and a 5yo daughter. I have a house with 5 acres and 4 cars to go with it.
All of this by the age of 26, I have everything I want.

It's funny when plebs like you try to offend me but I know that they live alone in a rundown apartment.

They boiled the dog in that pot of water to the point its fur slid off the skin, and now they're just cooking it alive

I'm not scared of any dog, I'm 6'3 and visit the gym every other day. You think a little dog scares me?

What dose scare me is a pitbull charging my dog or daughter because it thinks it's a chew toy.

That's why dogs need a right to carry

Keep that shit on Sup Forums twerp

Cats have parasites in their shit. It's a fact.

And cats don't care about intruders.

I used to believe in the whole misunderstood pitbull meme until i saw some crime scene photos. Dog tore up the side of the owner's mom's face and then nearly ripped her throat out before toying with her (spinning her around etc) as she bled to death. All that because she tried to feed the dogs in a slightly incorrect way.