IS IT HAPPENING?

WTF IS HAPPENING!!!??

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/1864191-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-decay-of-leveraged-etfs
youtu.be/0akBdQa55b4
share.robinhood.com/daniela278
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crashing this stock with no survivors

Nah, not happening

>inb4 a Sup Forums shitposting "dossier" kicks off a world wide financial crisis

>down 2%

It's fucking nothing.

Someone is retreating to their bunkers

Good jobs/economy report is leading everyone to look forward to higher interest rates. This looks bad as a one day loss, but it will correct itself over the course of the next couple of weeks.

Drumpf finally ruining one more of Obama's works.

Repositioning bets.

AHHHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHH!

OH MY GOD EVERYBODY SELL NOW!!!!!

So us holders can keep getting rich.

when you add shit to water, the water level rises, giving it the illusion there is more water than whats in there, once removed it goes back to its true level

what you see in the stock market, is probably a community of liberal democratic ass lickers that knows real shit hit the fan, so now they are pulling their shit outta the market and probably go on the run, the stocks will return.

That's what's known as a "market correction". It's no big deal just a return to the mean.

>666 points

>666 pointz

its an over correction, there's going to be another huge over correction and it will spike HARD in the other direction, then fall slightly and continue on an upward climb

>February 2nd is Candlemas on the Satanic calendar

That's a big dip.

Trump is an idiot for claiming credit for the stock market rise. It was always a bubble that they held until they decided to pop it.

Trump has pissed them off with the memo release. They will enact revenge by popping the bubble. The crash will be associated with Trump because he was dumb enough to claim credit for its rise.

About time we finally got some fucking volatility in this market. Options prices have been getting squeezed with all this HURR IT ONLY GOES UP bullshit.

>This looks bad as a one day loss, but it will correct itself over the course of the next couple of weeks.
This started a few days ago. About the time the Memo was assured to be made public.
How do we know (((they))) aren't going to raise interest rates dramatically like during the Great Depression and crash the economy since they no longer have Russiagate?
The economy is all Trump really has to the normies.

>Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)

DRAIN
THE
SWAMP

>Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and >government activities
>Abolishes income tax
>Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government
>Increases benefits to senior citizens
>Returns Constitutional Law
>Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
>Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and >platinum precious metals
>Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.
>Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
>Eliminates the Federal Reserve System
>Restores financial privacy
>Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
>Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide
>Establishes peace throughout the world
>Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
>Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
>Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices
>And much, much more.

>le satan number xD
Go back. You know where.

OH SHIT
H

S
H
I
T

Best stocks for dip are?

for you!

>-665.75
oh well that’s not THE number, now is it? Faggots can shut up now.

Copenhagen, Skoal, Timber Wolf

nice

Kikes jacked interest rates after a jobs report showed jobs are booming. This is bizarro world. The markets don't crash because of a stellar jobs report. This is pure kikery.

dude, just buy SP500 index futures or ETFs, like anybody else.

you loser poorfag kids. I have traded the market all my life. This is just a healthy correction. You have to have drawdowns to get some fear going, before you can set the base for the next leg up.

Manufactured distraction.

If you round up it is.

>nocoiners think 3% down is bad

If your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle

Market Correction, unless this is follow by more drops the market is doing it's own thing.

that's a bingo.

a correction you faggot.

This isn't a natural correction. The kikes jacked interest rates and sent the markets crashing.

I work on Wall Street at a bulge bracket. Our research anticipates at least 5-6 2-3% downdays In 2018 would be historically typical in a bull market of this kind. It’s not a big deal yet. If it goes down 2-3% on Monday and Tuesday is red at all I’d be concerned but that’s not going to happen

DFEN
SOXL
don't go crazy though

Kek.

might as well ask here, why are there no VIX ETFs (TVIX etc) available for shorting at the moment?

Two randomly chosen poltards vs me in a street fight

Which side would win?

Did your research anticipate kike fuckery?

Slight jump in volatility

This is a super welcome dip to finally buy into 2018 gains. The entire world (even fucking sanctioned/hated russia) is seeing stellar fucking parallel growth. In the next few days, a golden buy opportunity is here for us.

I personally recommend Biotech stocks. Lowest valuations, most to gain from repatriation of taxable cash, and a massive degree of breakthroughs up ahead.

two on one is never good odds friend

It ain't happening until they halt all trading at the stock exchange. Market balled so hard if course big players are gonna cash some out now.

Look at China. Apparently they are having a huge liquidity crisis at their banks. They are the real time bomb. Shadow banks. Ghost cities. Liquidity traps. Asset crisis. They are an atomic bomb on a carnival ride. They are going kill themselves and everyone else with them.

xiv? Im slightly in it.

This. Stop fucking panicking shitposters.

XIV is inverse (short) VIX. But i like shorting leveraged long VIX for ETF decay. seekingalpha.com/article/1864191-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-decay-of-leveraged-etfs

Indexes were setting off indicators of being massively overbought, combined with political uncertainty attributed to FUD. Actual economy is doing excellent, but we could be in for a significant drop in the short term. I don't expect long term to have any issues, and market still looks good for growth.

the media didnt care about the rise so he had to bring it up - but yes they are suddenly going to care very much in a decline and create further panic sell with a trump bubble is collapsing narrative.

Plural for index is "indices"

Go away bizraeli

What would be a good min investment? Could I get in for as little as 5 g?

actually, i think the reason why TVIX decays so strong is because of the futures rollover i think. i don't fully understand it yet desu.

on the other hand, when going short, the profits are limited and potential losses are unlimited, so going long XIV is a good idea as well.

FUCKING
MEME
CHART

>he doesn't understand that the market is controlled by the big 4 investment firms whom with multiple phases of QE, combined with the abolition of Glass-Steagall means that big government now is in cohoots with big finance with the common goal of fleecing the sheep.

1. Stocks go up, goys buy more which increases value of stocks already owned by investment firms, firms make money off transaction fees. Should be noted that most investors go to a broker to acquire shares, but buy whatever the 24 year old Chad tells them to buy, because that's what he's told to sell knowing that his bonus is tied to selling company stock (and that's a good thing)
2. Today's news comes out. Faggots from leddit think it's the end of the world and are literally shaking. Firms see the opportunity to drop the value of the prospective sellers shares (also their client) so DJIA drops and they start sending out emails to shareholders with strong sell. Firms buyback stocks they've already sold for cheaper then initial price, and collect fees.
3.More capital goes to the banker class, out of the upper/middle classes hand
4.If you have no idea what's going on, BUY THE FUCKING DIP

youtu.be/0akBdQa55b4

what have we become

Easily. Theres a 20% upside to most of direxions x3etfs atm. Im all in and hoping my next 20,000 clears for more purchasing.

share.robinhood.com/daniela278

Heres my referral for a free random 2 dollar stock if you want to get in.

DELETE THIS. IT ONLY GOES UP

b u y t h e d i p r e t a r d s

nice one user
Here's a (You) in exchange for my hearty laugh

BUY HIGH

BUY THE DIP FAGGOTS

>daniela
open bob

Rates went up and the memo was released
That's it

Your graph scales from 20,000 to 28,000. If you had a proper graph this contraction would look three times smaller.

Also its funny to note that the dow contracted at the same time as the crypto market did.

>600pts
Ooooo two weeks worth of gain oh no!
Sit down and shut up before we crash your economy for shits and giggles you cuckd piece of shit

nah this is healthy correction

its 666
it has begun

Nothing to worry about
Cambodian stock exchange up 3.5% to compensate this

It was -665.75.
>le satan number xDDD
Gas yourself.

meanwhile us at /biz holding bags at -50% loss and not losing our daily nap over it
>buy the real dip

>all of 2017
>not a single major economic policy enacted by trump
>stock market continues surging

>january 2018
>trump passes his first major economic policy
>stock market plunges

if it drops enough it is literally undisputably jews crashing the economy because they've lost control of the goyim, mad about the release of the memo

So how long you guys gonna wait to buy the dip? ASAP or do you think it'll get a bit lower?