Super Bowl Terror Attack?

Guys, with the media scrambling to spin the narrative on the memo and save the DNCs ass, I think there is a good chance of some sick shit going down this sunday. All they need is a false flag/ huge distraction and everyone will soon forget about the memo with nonstop coverage on Minneapolis. Are we fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/sports/super-bowl-city-was-home-dozens-isis-other-terror-suspects-n844066
youtube.com/watch?v=T9OwnU81rko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i will be outraged if that happens while the eagles are holding a lead in the game.

seriously though, why are you trying to spread your own form of terror through this baseless inflammatory hypothesis?

people should obviously expect this kind of thing when they crowd into a tiny stadium

Good thing Bill already has cameras set up

Drones
Takes like 15 anons and 15 drones
Record everything
Let them do it

The memo started because of Sup Forums...it’s to publicsized now for an attack to happen.

Eagles win Super Bowl.

well, It's true. as far as I know, John Peter Zenger was not guilty on Seditious Libel.

>you are trying to spread your own form of terror through this baseless inflammatory hypothesis.
this

Baseless? Minneapolis is full of sandniggers and the swamp is desperate for a distraction.

Its minnesota where do you think the FBI is going to find muslims with under 80IQ to commit a terror attack.

So, they are planning on causing a terror attack on monday to distract from the memo?

American Dad already covered that.

I would be very surprised if they ever tried a happening at the super bowl. It's way to obvious

Why hasn't there ever been nuclear terrorism yet?

They picked the city with the LARGEST NUMBER OF KNOWN ISIS MEMBERS. You dumb fuck. Jesus.

JEWS NEVER STRAIHGT UP SAY THEYRE DOING A FALSE FLAG LIKE THIS ITS ALWAYS PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING!

nbcnews.com/news/sports/super-bowl-city-was-home-dozens-isis-other-terror-suspects-n844066

youtube.com/watch?v=T9OwnU81rko

Possibly that Superbowl is misdirection

G4S G4S G4S

If anything happens It's not somalis or ISIS. It's Israel.

If anything happens, it has to be an inside job because of the sheer amount of security there.

I noticed some people down there working today. In negative temps too.

U.S. Bank stadium is less than a quarter mile from Little Mogadishu...

CHECK THE VENDING MACHINES

>fucking ukies

you don't think...

>EU plot
>"nazis"

lol you know what they meant

bumpy

Don't fly any drones anywhere near the stadium, they will be disabled by the military and if any attack takes place they'' do a Lee Harvey Oswald on any anons who were there all droned up