See the difference?

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/03/070314-hybrids.html
forward.com/culture/140721/genes-tell-tale-of-jewish-ties-to-africa/
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-42103058
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mmm, master race.

Congolese/Negroids are a different species. There's no argument against it when they would if we treated it like the animal kingdom.

Monkeys...

Niggers are not humans.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

HOL UP

SO..

WHAT YOU SAYIN'..

IS

DAT..

Behold your master wh*teoids, we BLACKS are of this earth, while you filthy cave dwellers are alien & not welcome.

Mother earth will abort you from her womb in a centuries time like the disease you are so we can have BLACK peace among the globe once more!

We are all the same species. And the same race.

WE

BAKA

WUZ

NIGGERZ!

KANGZ AN SHEEIT??

besides the big dick and the athletic superiority there isn't much more to dating a nigger
it can even be dangerous

Lol they look like little mushrooms on her head

SHEEEEEIIIT

I wonder what our perception of blacks would be like if whites never interbred with them. African Americans aren’t quite the same as sub-Saharan Africans. Occasinally an African, like Degrasse who has 50% euro DNA, will be born and their alleles will fall into the right place and they’ll have an excellent brain pattern. Then the rare Africans who are smart usually will get into college through Affirmative action, or will be showed on TV. Then they will say “Look, if Africans are so dumb why is X an African brain surgeon.” What they don’t tell you is that the Africans they show on TV are extreme outliers. 85-88% of Africans have IQs under 100. And the ones who do have high IQs will usually always have like 15% euro DNA, and they just got incredibly lucky when it was their turn to roll the genetic dice. Similarly, there are white rednecks in the south who have very low IQs. But, in the south, there is much higher density of Africans. Even more so 200 years ago. Many people in the south have like 2-4 percent African admixture and suddenly it makes sense why Cletus exists. Even though maybe only 10% of whites are how most Africans are.

"We aren't the same species, we look different!"

Fucking tards

The absolute state....

>different skeletal structures
>different behavioral patterns
>different phenotypes
>same species
fuck off, tard.

desu a species should be defined as ability to breed with each other. That would make nogs and humans the same species as well as all other species like brown and polar, and dog and wolf. The SAME species. Fuck, science is so annoying. Quit making humans the exception.

This right here. Astute observation that is rarely brought up. I think the counter argument is that the bulk of the historical admixture is due to white rape of captive black slaves. In other words, to no fault of their own. But yes, if one encounters “pure coon” the sub species differences are obvious and dramatic.

Pic unrelated.

we're all one race

racist? yeah its a little racist. but its true

Those birds can't have healthy offspring with eachother, many not at all and have evolved seperately for millions of years.

Humans have only evoleved seperately for at max 40,000 a literally blink in time for evolution and can produce healthy, fertile offspring regardless of which two human copulate. So yes by definition we are the same species

Fuck you leaf

what about east africans?
why don't they look like niggers

Holup

but we're all different breeds. blacks agressive, asians smart, whites creative

where is that pic from

>can produce healthy, fertile offspring
> checks flag

> 56%.jpg

Yes. Why do we have to teach people these obvious things?

Bantu, Somali
Irish, Norwegian

just quoting a meme doesn't change anything, are you even old enough to post here

Scientists have classified a new finch sub species in the Galapagos after only two generations of the introduction of a new male breeder.
Age of separation of the human sub species keeps getting pushed back, I’ve seen estimates of two hundred thousand years. Makes a big difference.

Don't make me start posting BBCs, we both know how mad you guys get!

My wife's son's homework

>muh dick

racist much? let me guess, your mom homeschooled you with 100 year old outdated textbooks. LOL

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/03/070314-hybrids.html

>64
what the fuck

I would love to see what your talking about because I highly doubt it's the same situation. Likely a cousin species that just so happens to be able to make fertile offspring (extremely rare but possible).

Studying human differences in DNA is what I study, and currently what i'm getting my doctorate for. It's a really complicated subject of which I'm guessing no one here has a even a cursory education over, just like statistics and other maths. not arguing against hate of africans, but you can't argue against reality.

It's not what it looks like, his face was already eaten when I found him!

>can produce healthy, fertile offspring
>see flag
ahh fuck you beat me to it.

Homo Erectus is alive and well.

>dat sloped forehead
Frontal lobe = reduced capacity for foresight.
It's really that simple.

It sounds like you're another idiot who shouldn't be in academia then.

Hominids have been hybridizing with each other for millions of years.

Many separated species can have healthy offspring, they don't do it because of ethology, not because of biology. Besides, although we are obviously all closely related we should fall within the definition of subspecies given the range in our particularities, but for some reasons this is not discussed...

Even the beautified nigger is still fucking ugly.

black women have more testosterone than white men

>race is just a social construct goyim they're violent because you oppress them ignore obvious data researched and backed by science

dat forehead slope
brain matter is missing

more jaw, sign of higher testosterone

less frontal lobe, sign of low IQ

how the fuck did i ever even believe the nazis were so wrong about phrenology, fucking literal communist kike psychology progressor faggot gave me the wrong idea as a 15 year old i guess

that fucking dumbass swore that a woman would be president after obama

id love to go laugh at his dumb commie social science worshipping kike ass now

Speak english.

Black people are ni-

>how the fuck did i ever even believe the nazis were so wrong about phrenology
well, tiny skull in front and larger jaw size isn't exactly phrenology; afaik phreno was wrong about most of the littler details that defined it

trips signify failure to meme
you dip

... *quads
failquads

One is Ana Kasparian and the other is a nigger.

They need that longer face to be suckin that BBC without choking tiny dick wite boi.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

>well, tiny skull in front and larger jaw size isn't exactly phrenology

>phre·nol·o·gy
frəˈnäləjē/
nounhistorical
noun: phrenology

>the detailed study of the shape and size of the cranium as a supposed indication of character and mental abilities.

Damn you!

Incorrect.
Not quite different species but very close to it.
To be a species you just have to be able to breed together BTW, and we still can breed with nogs just like we'd probably be able to breed with our other very earliest ancestors and relatives.

The real redpill on Jews is that they are Afro-Semitic. White niggers, basically.

forward.com/culture/140721/genes-tell-tale-of-jewish-ties-to-africa/

>Among its many findings, Ostrer’s paper indicated that Jews have African ancestry — an observation that David Reich, associate professor of genetics at Harvard Medical School, and his colleagues decided to explore further.

Try breaking the conditioning faster

>195 countries in the world
>#41
What in the absolute fuck is the current state of the world?

>To be a species you just have to be able to breed together BTW,
>donkeys can breed with horses
>therefore they are the same species

Here’s the link on the new finch species
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-42103058

Looking for documentation on new age for out of Africa split.

What the fuck?