ITT: girls who deserved to lose

ITT: girls who deserved to lose

Oh look! Another "OP is a cum-gargling faggot" thread

You mother fucker

YOU TAKE THAT BACK MOTHERFUCKER I SWEAR I WILL FIND YOU IRL AND RIP YOU A NEW ONE KURONEKO WAS BEST GIRL HER LOVE IS AS PURE AS MOUNTAIN DEW

incredible how every girl in that anime managed to be an unlikable and childish piece of shit

She didn't. She was a victim of executive meddling.

Just like the boy

>She was a victim of executive meddling.
Or the author finally getting free hands

he should've received the congo treatment

it's true though, kuroneko had her chance, fucked up and had to pay the price

nekofags forget that she broke up with him. why on earth did she expect him to want to go out with her after?

That's more proof Oreimo is a shit series literally only good for fap material. Why the fuck would someone do that? Because the author couldn't come up with a better way to get his incest end while also pandering to the other waifufags for their money.

Whatever helps you sleep at night user.

I never contributed a cent to this, so I sleep perfectly fine. You keep eating trash and denying it.

stay mad

>Don't insult my precious series!
Stay butthurt.

ANAL SEX WITH KURONEKO

She broke with him because he kept ogling at his sister even when they were going out, and Kirino kept being a needy bitch during that period. Kyousuke wasn't as invested as her in the relationship due to him being a degenerate siscon with no life outside his sister.

In the end, good riddance. The MC was a raging faggot, with nothing special going for him. I hate most of the girls in oreimo and even I accept they were too good for him.

>he was a piece of shit anyway
Stage 2 denial.

She didnt lose tho...
She did love Kyousuke, how ever it was always part of her plan to break up with him and hook him up with Kirino. Thats especially evident if youve read the LN.

>backpedals and faints before getting rejected
>pursues him for 3 more volumes
>utterly breaks into tears when finally confronted
Sure thing.

When she shows Kyousuke the "destiny record" she shows him a picture of how she ideally would want their relationship to turn out. Its a picture of Kirino and Kyousuke together looking happy. She also has pic related painted on a nearby page and I think its supposed to represent her feelings after she has broken up with him.

Heres a part of the dialogue. The translation is horrible, I know.

Even if I can't deny what you say, you can't deny what I said.

That's before what I said. How the fuck can you look at OPs gif and the corresponding scene and say she didn't lose?

>ITT: girls who dodged a bullet
Fixed.

author begs to differ

non-canon

Keep saying that to yourself user

THis one. claims to care for the oni sama but fails to realise his mental state to care for her is amplified to the point he's a willing pawn in the familys game and she dosn't even care to save him anymore.

whats this? the manga where she won? i looked but cant find it online, i might have to buy it from darkhorse.

Fuck off fake tripfag. How pathetic is that.

Is your adherence to anonymity part of your defense mechanism to escape reality, user? Your waifu lost, get over it.

She knew that she would feel devastated after breaking up with Kyousuke, but she did it on purpose anyways. So I guess you could say she chose to lose...

Wow. Even the most hardcore Nekofags always admitted to that. Your delusions are incredible.

How else would you interpret those screenshots above?

>cuckoneko

>4 years later
>Nekofags still mad
You should feel lucky she had her chance. Ayase never got hers.

Ayase/Kyousuke banters were the best

>Says the forced winner

Wait, what?

>LOL MISUNDERSTANDINGS
>LOL SLAPSTICK VIOLENCE

It was cute how they legitimately warmed up to each other though over time.

you're a fucking degenerate

Fuck off, Eriretard.

Utaha's for beta KEKS
Megumis for niggers
Eriri is for people with sophiscated, serperior taste

She didn't, she was the only girl that genuinely loved him and was the best girl.

Meant to say cuck, but autocorrect said kek

>eriretards are this retarded

Mankoto also did literally nothing wrong.. They were all completely retarded and deserved it

>lose

uhh...

Incest fags of kirino deserves to be banned permanently

>being this much of a fag

>Manamifag thinks their opinion matters

Makoto was a scumbag a coward, womanizer, cheater, inconsiderate, unfaithful, sonuvabitch

>Incest fags being the same shameless annoying shit
Really all you too deserves to executed

Pic unrelated.

It's that spic anti tsundere/incest retard.

There is literally nothing wrong with two mutually consenting siblings to have a romantic relationship with each other as long as they practice birth control.

Soon

prove me wrong then

Kotonoha was literally retarded but at least she had a good heart. She also won in the end, kinda, which is nice
Sekai was a cunt. After setting them up, she immediately started tearing their relationship apart without giving a shit.
Sekai's little friend who went off to France is also a complete idiot. She knew what Makoto was like and still did what she did. Honestly thinking she could leave Sekai with him was idiotic
The other girl, I don't even remember her name, she's not important. She has emotionless sex with him every once in a while and actually thought there is something between them. Probably the most deluded of them all

Once you see MANKOTO as a force of nature, rather than a human being, he did literally nothing wrong because they all chose to do the retarded shit they did

just to clarify
By force of nature I'm referring to the fact that he doesn't care about anyone really. It's like everyone's walking into a wall like a retard and getting upset at the wall for being there or whatever

Fuck off.

>just straight up dumps him and fucks off without explanation

Not op but she definitely did some shit wrong

Love is love, user. Legal incest is going to be the next big thing after how successful gay marriage was.

excellent taste

What she did wrong?

best girl

No one need to tell you how to have good taste.

Tsunshits/Incestshitfags FUCKING IDIOT

fuck OFF kirinofags

All you are repulsives
Specially you, you are another cancer like makotofags

She knew she was on borrowed time with Haruki, but I still felt bad for her desu.

>missed the get
Hahah watch the get still be another Oreimotard

someone post the airport webm

Both sisters in Clannad, fucking hell why did they think they even had a chance, Tomoyo had no chance and she was miles a head of those two.

Good taste user

She was charming and sympathetic despite what was going on. What I also liked was that she didn't fold like a lot of girls do.

Yes, I respect her making a move (especially seeing as Kazusa did not at the time) but it did cause a lot of suffering, including her own so no point in chewing her out for it more.

Did she fail harder than anyone else in this thread? I mean, all these girls failed but Setsuna's boyfriend kissed her best friend on Valentine's Fay (her birthday( and in the last episode she has to watch them make out as they tearfully embrace in that she and Haruki never can.

You taste is retarded.

But I'm not an Eriretard.

This is right. She chose herself over being with Tomoya, so she deserved to lose.

Hanabi in Kuzu no Honkai

Kuroneko is a shit. Worse than Manami.

both

no

I think kuroneko is the best girl of that show but she still deserves to lose. The way she handled her relationship with the Mc was retarded

You know what? You're actually right.

After the 8 episode, when she comes out with the "lol i was only pretending to date with you even though i actually like you but lets just stop here for no reason whatsoever" bullshit i actually thought she didn't deserved to be chosen.

Of course she was still an acceptable choice instead of going with your fucking bloody sister but hey, it's not that i liked this garbage.