Why the fuck was she bullied so hard?

Why the fuck was she bullied so hard?

Why must you hurt me this way? FGO US and now this, enough already.

>Mash and the protagonist just sit there and watch for 5 minutes as she's slowly dragged to her death
This scene was beyond comprehension. Was she that much of a bitch that they just decided to let her go?

yes.

If only people actually praised her, she wouldn't have tuned into that kind of person.

Sad life.

I'm just hoping she gets made into a servant. I always feel bad about her death. It's just too mean.

she was made for that

I want to BULLY Olga Marie!

Mages are dicks and bullied her because she wasn't Marisbilly. She basically overworked herself to near death and became anorexic too. Truly one of the few smiles I was sad to see go unprotected.

I liked her, she didn't deserve such an end.

>that moment where her brain gets friend and she just stops moving

Fug.
10/10 design, for sure. She's also cute.

>friend

Fuck you too autocorrect-kun.

She's gonna be Gareth, I bet.

Olga is evil according to Mashu.

She refused help because she attached herself like a flea to Lev. Roman wanted her to go to consultation but she refused.

She apologized for equating meaness and evilness aftwards

>That fucking thirteen years old autist going entire threads about her death
God, don't make me remember the cringe. Imagine if that little faggot was born in the 90s or played Drakengard

Because she was too cute for that show.

>spent the entire first chapter teasing her
>feel terrible when she dies

Fatefags prefers recopies of existing characters instead of new ones. It would've been to much effort so they're rather redraw another Saber clone.

>You will never see Olga go through massive character development and become a cool and well loved boss but who's still a spaguettilord
>(You) will never be the first one to praise her
Feels bad man

So how's your re-rolling going so far Sup Forums?

I got Herakles, Tamamo Cat and Vlad on my first roll. Now I'm just re-rolling for the sake of it to see if I can get a Jeanne.

She is more like a Rin instead of a Saber
I gave up after 7 rerolls and just took my three servants

I got myself Carmilla, waiting for Herakles to be given as a free 4*. Will use the rest of the quartz during a rate-up or for a servant I like.

I am a compulsive hoarder, you should look at my JP account.

>free 4*
What?

they're giving out a free 4*, Herkek is one of them.

Only took three rolls to get a good team.

>they're giving out a free 4*
How so? What do I need to do? I don't see it anywhere.

they will give it out soon, but not yet.

Okay, thank you.

Oh right thanks for reminding me this happened.
I won't play the game after all, dropped. She didn't deserve it.

A kind user gave me an Atalanta acc, she's all I need.

To be fair, it seemed implied that Mr. Tophat Edgemaster Esquire was more than willing and capable of fucking their shit up, Olga was both dumb enough to get close and an intended target. Trying to save her was futile.

On the other hand, it's the exact kind of futile that have lead into Shirou tier retardation, and possibly a tutorial on command seals for the game.

Also, I have no idea what purpose it served narratively other than... was there a reason? Fuck guys I don't even know.

>Also, I have no idea what purpose it served narratively other than... was there a reason?
Bullying

The director is for bullying.

Well I guess I can't argue with that. It certainly achieved that aim.

RIP Rin with braid. Here's to your sudden but inevitable reappearance in a limited time gacha.

Do Nips even like Olga?

hah I was hoping she would get killed because she was such a giant dick

I got on my first role Fat Saber and Loli Lancer
should I keep them or re-roll?

No idea, I'd still bet money that's what they're going to do.

>Do Nips even like Olga?
She has a small fanbase, very small.

roll your quartz, if you get a *5 as starter in the gacha, keep it.

>Literally More-Bitchy-Rin
>Killed couse they needed to make the Players of the game happy
>Her bitchy attitude was the only thing remembered about her.

Still shit , and she deserved it, but i don't know why , i can't get myself to Not hope, that she somehow will make it back.

Can someone give me a summary of this?
Is related at all to f/sn or is it just about that mobile game?

I'm actually getting really mad, i'm at 57 rerolls and getting pretty good rolls. But i haven't gotten one Jeanne yet.

All things are related. The King's story is not one for you to have summarized.

That's a fluffy looking green haired girl.

user, jeanne is right there next to sumanai

>Being bored enough to reroll multiple times.

I got a Herc and a Chevalier on my first try, I'm good.

Re-rolling is gay.

But anyways I got Altera.

I tried 3 times so far. It's been total shit, my best attempt was a single Emiya.
I'm getting tons of the crafting cards and barely any servants

I thought she got sent into the melty blood universe?

Just want to check, is it possible to roll a 5 star in the very first 10 roll? I've done a few re-rolls and I always seem to get martha or liz.

the tutorial roll or your very first legit roll? if it's tutorial then no

I got my Mata.

What tutorial roll? What's the difference, and where is the tutorial roll?

There's the very first roll you do right after the 2nd mission and then the one you can do once you get the 30 quartz in your crate.

>There's faggots ITT who think Olga had a "good" design or didn't deserve all that shit after beign a bitch

Nice shit taste, faggots

She just wanted someone to pat her on the head and tell her she did a good job.
She did nothing wrong.

It was really unnecessary from what I can tell, hope she returns

Her design is literally a modified Solomon; don't fuck around. If you're going to be stupid, do it about something that's a little more real.

Except she was a bitch, and now she's a dead bitch.
>Her design is literally a modified Solomon
Not even, just because they have the shame hair color? Are you that shallow? The only stupid one is you
She stays dead, good riddance, huh?

Don't speak ill of the dead user, it's rude.

The anime really downplayed how much of a bitch she is.

I'm still not sure how I should feel about her. I mean that's a shitty, despair inducing way to go out. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

The anime was 120% infodumping. It's been a while and I didn't really care but I don't even remember anything that demonstrated how bad she was in any way. I just remember how awkward it was when she got taken into that sun

After playing the game I don't see how she was a bitch besides doing her job. It doesn't help you fall asleep during an important time making her look stupid then making fun of her the whole way. Roman is kind of an ass to even nice people so I can see why he would be on her bad side.

14 rerolls, nothing great. Still looking for my JEANNE
Proud to be french

She didn't let CasCu dick her

Rolled once, got shit so I waited for someone generous to give up an account so now I have Jeanne and Herk. I ain't going into gacha hell.

re-rolled once and got Emiya and Robin hood

fuck off waifus, the archer bros are in town

Can you get 5-star Servants in your first x10 roll?

No

spent all day rerolling yesterday, not a single 5 star

OH MY GOD WHAT AM I DOING

she's actually Olga alter, real Olga will show up eventually

I felt really bad seeing this, she wasn't just killed she was forced to become a mass of eternal suffering and torment
why didn't they even try to help her? I don't get it, she even tried to block a hit for them at some point its not like she was a super evil character

>she was forced to become a mass of eternal suffering and torment
So just like her life until that point. She probably didn't even notice a difference.

how can you be so cruel its hard to believe we are the same species

agreed, but she sure was hot.

Who /jannu/ here!

slut genes

She'll be back as the final-final boss of part 2

REROLL

So how should I go about leveling my servants? Focus on using the free lvl up stones on one or two?

Eurofag here
Is there an european version announced or should I dl the American?
I dont want to go back to the japanese one since I only had shit servants
Also how does rerolling work? Does it take a lot of time?

this depressed me for like 5 seconds