Yowamushi Pedal

Last episode today guys.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-22/animator-yowamushi-pedal-anime-gets-4th-season/.117815
Season 4 probably happening.

Subs in about 1 hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=6FpPv1dPvLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqa7O4Rn4uI
youtube.com/watch?v=IQNcBHcbzhg.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D R O P P E D

t. Imaizumi

Who won the race?

Manami

BASED.

Teshima could still have a chance right?

Yowamushi Pedal - New Generation - 25 [480p]

I want to fuck Junta

Last week had a pretty good shot of Junta butt, but I didn't save it.

>they showed Maki-chan's brother
>red hair
>remembered that Maki-chan's real hair color is actually red
Holy shit.

why

ded scans

Is the second day going to be his time?

Teshima you dumb fuck, also thank god the graduates are back.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

>Teshima almost beats Manami

So how badly would Onoda have BTFO Manami?

God I missed them all.

Is the OST out yet? I want to listen to her new song.

>KAKATTE KOI !

Teshina you fuck. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR TURN.

GOD DAMNIT I WANTED TERSHIMA TO WIN

Teshima*

We still got the finish line to go.

Manami was barely putting an effort until he got scared by the loose chain. Against Onoda, he would have gone absolute madman from the beginning.
Then again, if Onoda had been there it would have been little Shinkai racing against him.

The fuck did he stop for?

Tesshima is kinda shit though.
>I'm weak so I'll beat you by being as strong as you until you get tired

Because he's a real human bean.

why? I honestly stopped watching. this season was so boring.

Even though this season wasn't anything amazing, it would be a huge dick move to end it without even finishing the first fucking day of the Inter High.

He got no talent but he is still trying really hard. I like that kind of character.

Yeah but we all know Teshima won't have anything to do with the finish line.

>theres still two more days
fuck, is there subsition? god why is the shoku cast so boring now? onoda doesnt have any new tricks and imaizumi is gonna stay in the background and teshima is boring and aokagi or whatever is painfully stupid to watch.

>4th season

is this the power of fujo bucks?

Manami was holding back though.

Is it really fujobucks though?
Or normalfag appeal?

I mean it would be a real shit move to leave us hanging at the end of the 1st day or inter high and not give us a season 4.

I also find it cool that the manga translation team tried their best to keep up with the anime and they were ahead up until the last 2 episodes.

NO SUBSTITUTION.

I really liked Teshima in the last few episodes. It felt like a natural progression of a mediocre background character with no feats or accomplishments suddenly being forced into relevance. It doesn't automatically make him hyper competent or capable. His superpower is just pushing himself harder to the point it's borderline suicidal. Problem is this isn't really something that can work a second time and it'll lose a lot of weight if he's able to keep up during the rest of the race in any metric.

On the other hand I have no idea what they tried to do with Aoyagi. Goes from the quiet guy to casually talking all the time like it's no big deal and even screaming. Leaving notes for Kaburagi was almost a nice way to further his character, but it's ruined by him already being butchered. He might as well be a different person.

>boring shit loses
>as expected the rest of the episode is about him crying
>while everyone pretends he did well
>and #1 even had to prevent that he ruined everything
Garbage writing.

Fuck off. Teshima is kakkoii

There's no way the author didn't have anything better than "I'm so weak that I'm as strong as everyone else" and "im a ball" for Teshima and Aoyagi. Even Naruko2 being a huge retard is more interesting than them.

Junta already won against Koga for best works really hard but is still really fucking normal. What a waste of a race, Manami should have dropped him at the 400.

Well then.

Wake me up when they finally win something.

>Last episode
>Not even done with day one
Oh come the fuck on.

>Naurko2
Wait, there are 2 Naurkos? Is what I often had to think. How is he not just a duplicate character?

This is some shit writing.

They did this with s1 too didn't they?

>spoilers
>still doesnt care
>they win at the end or there is no point

just watched last episode
Teshima let them win, cucked

>onoda doesnt have any new tricks
well at least his "hime dancing" got popular among other pedalers, finally his first active skill got his own name and now it's a bit more concrete

Because he won't probably get any other chances to win something by his own hands since he's 3rd year, he felt frustrated because his one and only victory for the rest of his life is going to be false, so he did his choice.

well shit I need to see the episodes then that sounds awesome. but the author has this habit of as soon as one character does something the next time they all do it. like midosuji was the first one to pull back on his back so his bike can be more forward. I know its not a special skill but still its kind of annoying just let them all do it in the beginning then, and im so fucking tired of these close races.

Mangafags, when will he become relevant again?

TESHIMA WHY

He got BTFO in the spoilers above so I hope never.

>introduce character
>give him better characterization than half of the team
>has one race where he jobs
>since he's a third year this was his last chance at an interhigh
Koga got fucking robbed.

>his nickname is the Stamina Simpleton
>he got out-stamina'd by the weak dude

Spoilers don't ruin the ride but I'm kinda mad right now.

>like midosuji was the first one to pull back on his back so his bike can be more forward.
That's a common thing in cycling though.... the same principle happens in ice skating and sprinting as well.

If next year Sadatoki Sr doesn't get a spot on the team I'll be real sad.

Would you have stopped and waited?

I personally would have. Those 400 meters and getting the summit number doesn't matter and that victory would taste like crap.

Surprise Minami confession in the last chapter?

I know its a common thing, im saying the way the author introduces it at first then everyone use it is in the second race even though they should have known is kind of annoying like why not use it before?

He probably needed to take a break anyway. The man was dying.

midosuji would laugh at you.

Day 2.

It's kinda crap that the season has to end at this point. While reading i wasn't too sold on 2nd IH by this point, but day 2 really turned things around for me, it's amazing how much better this gets once midosuji is in the spotlight.

cause everyone else is so shit its almost a hako Gakuen fanwank by all the a-list players they got compared to sohoku which has ex-c players

What's his end game?

Touch meat.

I usually miss the threads. I'll miss this show, as usual. Sounds like everyone generally hasn't enjoyed Inter High 2 as much as the first - I think the same goes for me but I'll wait to see the rest of it first I think.

Good night.

Best OP/ED song. Go.

youtube.com/watch?v=6FpPv1dPvLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Aqa7O4Rn4uI
and I actually really like this season's first ED.

Excellent taste. I think it ties with youtube.com/watch?v=IQNcBHcbzhg. I couldn't decide between the two of them for my personal Ultimate Hotblood Soundtr/a/ck Volume 10.

Replay of the first IH I think, Onoda would have had a chance at the win if he had caught up like 10 secs earlier

why did i click that...

I hated reading that, because it didn't make sense.

Doesn't matter if Teshima "works hard," that implies the other characters don't.

>pray for miracle
>receive said miracle
>refuse it because of tea time

Teshima is a complete utter loser.

>He got no talent but he is still trying really hard. I like that kind of character.

that's a completely valid and respectable rider, he then goes and shits all over himself when he uses his tactics to overcome a cocky younger rider who makes a mistake at the last minute. Fuck Teshima, I hope he gets run over by a bus.

Have not listened to that song in over a decade.
Still gets me hyped as fuck.

Is Aoyagi cute?

He's an angel!

He was cuter when he was still taciturn.

I'm not sure that excuse will fly with the cops when he gets pulled over.

Clearly Teshima realized he couldn't win either way so decided to stop and wait to save some face while looking like a cool guy.

He probably would have died before the line considering how fast he fell after the finish even while waiting.

Now that it's been already been spoiled, this race was absolute bullshit. I was fine with the way the sprint/mountain stages ended given how they played out but Naruko losing here was straight up bullshit.