Paul Ryan hate thread

>Democrats hate Paul Ryan for being right wing
>republicans hate Paul Ryan for being an Establishment Neocuck

Paul Ryan isn't even right-wing, he is an anti-white far-left extremist.

He literally looks like an adult Pinocchio

Why? Paul Ryan let the memo be released.

>Shill thread to cause diversion and sliding from new speculation into Deep State collaboration against Trump

More proof that he has a mouth full of tiny trump nuts.

Nope. Just a straight up hate thread from an actual American, not a bot like you.

Trump is the God Emperor. Checked.

Who is more of a whore: Ryan or McConnell?

Well I think Ryan is more a whore and McConnell is a rapist with a lead pipe.

They're both good people. Why are you ZogBots so upset? Just leave.

I'm not a bot, the Republican Party is more unified than ever (thanks in big part to Trump) and these Democrat-endorsed threads are the usual attempt to undermine any meaningful discussion here

>defending Paul Ryan and Turtleman
Go away boomer faggot.

Steve Bannon is going to be hanged. Are you prepared?

LOL

I don't give a shit. Hang him. Why would I care?

I might agree with you if Ryan was not such a piece of shit.
Go back and look how he shit on Donald pre and post election, before our God Emperor broke him. He would turn on the President faster than you could say RINO.

Anti-drumpf cuckolds hating Ryan makes me want to like him tho.

Paul Ryan is so far up his own ass he could lick the knuckles of the globalists hand that works him like a puppet.

Not gonna deny that but he's a politician so what do you expect. Now he's one of Trumps most critical allies in Congress and doing a damn good job. I respect your opinion but in my opinion he's redeemed himself.

Damn straight, those are our balls, Paul!

Nice divide and conquer thread

He is a good looking man. Bonus points for not being a middle aged fatass. 10/10 would let Ryan lick mine if Trump was willing to share.

The AI is learning.

I dunno, I kinda like thread, Don't have a clue why Paul Ryan hates thread.

They are the most typical establishment republicans, maybe not as bad as graham or Boehner but they are up there.
These men literally did almost nothing to fight the growing leftist culture in America under Obama, they just fed into all the political correctness and other bullshit