youtube.com/watch?v=4PWffOyNrpc
youtube.com/watch?v=YhEYZ0rvh78
youtube.com/watch?v=x-biaA9MPMs
youtube.com/watch?v=H_NmRuW6848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T_T

even thinking about it gets me choked up

>Bakemonogatari Episode 12
>Araragi and Senjougahara go Stargazing.

tears of joy

Merry's funeral got me, and still almost gets me to this day.

Literally the only anime that has made me tear up

Assassination classroom made me well up some tears.

tears of laughter

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5UIsPBCns

Every time. This fucking scene gets me every time. youtube.com/watch?v=4PWffOyNrpc

This kills the Ace.

This was the biggest one in the series to me, up there with Goku reuniting with Grandpa Gohan.

And this kills the Whitebeard.

related.

Hilda's moment

Faggot tsundere

Fuckin broke me from inside

Only moment ever that made me tear up.

Even if it was a ripoff from Mumen Rider scene it was good.

Another ripoff that was good was Wizardmon sacrifice(which was basically like Piccolo saving Gohan).

I honestly don't even acknowledge that the sequel exists.
This was as perfect as endings get.

I personally thought that Tailmon reuniting with Wizarmon's ghost was much more effective, mostly because they finally managed to draw Tailmon crying without making her look like complete ass. Third time's the charm and all that.

Same here man.

Vandemon Arc is one of the best in the Digimon franchise.

If they didn't drag it out for a few too many episodes and if they spent more time developing Tailmon's defection instead of having her do a 180 in an instant, it would have been perfect. Still the best arc in Adventure.

I REMEMBER

IIRC Wizardmon was the main reason Tailmon turned good, and the reason he stayed in the Vandemon group was due to his loyalty to Tailmon for saving him.

Their bond was well written considering Digimon was a kids show(like DBS).

everytime

Kamina

Why don't you come to the planetarium?

T_T

youtube.com/watch?v=YhEYZ0rvh78

stop already fuckin stop

Such a fucking good manga

youtube.com/watch?v=x-biaA9MPMs
The saiyan saga had so many hard hitting moments but this is really up there for me

The author knew where he wanted to go, and when to end it. It's one of the few manga I have no real complaints against, it was just good from start to finish and it was a ride to read it as it updated.

I didn't mind it until this

Agreed, Who was your favourite character? personally, i really enjoyed the dancer guy, from the very get go he was an entertaining character.

Delete this. I don't want to remember this

Brook's backstory always makes me wanna cry like a bitch because god fucking damn that nigger went through some rough shit.

The fact he managed to stay a jolly skeleton man for 50 years is proof he's best straw hat.

Came to post this. They were the best ship in anime.

F.F farewell speech was more sad than Part 6 crew death in the Climax.

>Who was your favourite character?
That's actually a hard question because I really bought into the Ensemble cast, everyone is just really good. That's something else I really liked about this series, the author wasn't afraid to make the story about more than just Arisu. So getting entire arcs of development for what at first appeared to be a side character let the writing explore some new mindsets and situations.

I can at least say that Heiya was one of the standouts to me. Partially because of the waifu factor but I thought her battle hardened design was top notch. The perfect mix of schoolgirl and amazon. And I dug her character.

I was sad to see it go.

>Girl crying her heart out in the middle of the street
I don't know why that always gets me. Especially if they fucked themselves over because they didn't understand their feelings.

Naruto has many faults, but Kishi knows how to do the heroic sacrifice.

Just read that earlier today. Such a good manga and while I respect the author's choice of keeping the old man an enigma I will hate him until the day I die because I NEED to know what the fuck his deal was.

yes

>Even if it was a ripoff from Mumen Rider

The comeback almost got tears out of me for the opposite reason.

Same anime, different moment

Thank god for SP being such Hinatafags because the anime version of her futile struggle against Pain was brutal and heartbreaking.

GAMBARE MUMEN RIDER! BEAT THAT MONSTER!

GAMBARE ALMIGHT, WIN! BEAT THE VILLAIN

It was basically the same shit, but still a really good moment.

Fuck.

Try to watch the ending without crying. youtube.com/watch?v=H_NmRuW6848

>all her favorite things being evaporated around her
>her flesh being burned away looks like a plant growing
Please, not again.

Can you even fucking fathom getting turned into a rabbit creature, being forced to flask up children, then you finally escape and try to kill your best friend that was cursed with an eternal existence - only to cause her pain.

I cannot imagine how bittersweet it felt when she met Reg and understood his power.

I can't remember. This is the dude with the shield, right? What happened to that?

>Gods face here
Something died inside me when I first read this

Shit, this was an adventure.

Go on, you're free now :'(

just finished emergence for the first time

fuck

Who would ever jerk off to such suffering

I can't watch this.

What series is that, and why is god a realistic Japanese man? Did the author self insert as god? I guess that kinda makes sense

How? Why?

Aiko is such a colossal fuck up and completely ruined punpun's life (somewhat unknowingly to be fair) as a kid, then torpedo'd the rest of it as an adult.

She deserved everything she got other than her fucked up childhood

First time I teared up

Then this too.

How can anyone read this and not be affected by it?

>gaining support from friends and followers was invented by mumen rider
>the guy who got btfo by the villain unlike all might

user, you need to be at least 18 to post here.

He's a realistic-looking Japanese man just because, manga is Oyasumi Punpun
Get out before you get even more spoiled
I didn't feel bad for Aiko, it's seeing smug God being legitimately terrified for the first and only time

The obligatory.

Probably whenever Vash kills Legato in Trigun. It's not even supposed to be a sad scene, it's just the good guy shooting the bad guy, but the way it's written made it fucking tear jerking

The very end. Such bullshit. No last minute confession of love despite 24 episodes building towards it. I stuck around for the memes and fun, but that last episode made me rage hard.

Wonder how the anime will handle that scene.

It is sad, it's our hero being forced to give up his major principle to else see those he loved die horribly. It's tragic

Vash's hesitation and reaction to killing him made is what made it so good

She got oneshotted in Canon tho and was useless.
Agreed

Does this count?