Radical Agenda S03E26 - 1433 HAIL OUR PEOPLE

Get in here faggits. Show is on 5-7PM EST

Democorpses just got BTFO by "The Memo", let's hear what the "Crying Nazi" has to say about it

>PewTube:
live.pewtube.com/live/Cantwell

>Audio:
christophercantwell.com/live/
radicalagenda.com/live/

Bump

Come faggits and share the links

CALL IN AT: 424-3-GO-NAZI

M W F 5 - 7 PM EST
Th 7 AM EST (with guest host Andrew Anglin)

fuck you JaDE

lol, is that really picciolini?

Cantwell is probably almost as popular as Spencer... Look at the 38 mil views.

Charlottesville 2018 WHEN?

hahaha BTFO ERREBODY

Good show, bit too much woman talk from two unmarried childless weirdos though towards the end. I don't want to hear that.

The Dems are absolutely freaking the fuck out. This is the weak that they got completely fucking REKT. First the State of the Union. Then the DNC CEO is forced to step down. Then their planned train crash doesn't work. Now the memo gets released!

All this and the DNC itself is almost completely financially destitute! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sieg Heil

First amendment shouldnt cover religions because then you get religions like Islam or Marxism that advocate against the constitution and it's other amendments.. Prove me wrong? Islam and Marxism do both of those things

The true Modern Family everyone. All hail the New Degeneracy. We are lost...

What's your point? Would you get mad at a boxer for trying to knock out his opponent, when he himself does not want to be knocked out? Is that boxer a hypocrite? If he is, does it matter?

Wow, good for Cantwell.

Counter Latvian bump

Thanks if ur not saging though

anything false ideology is banned from promotion. there you go.

then you won't mind when i skull pile every last one of you, you know, to avoid getting knocked out?

"Chomp" go the jaws.
"Squeal!!" goes the piggy.

He's out of jail?

yes, digits