The blood of innocent children is on your conscience

The blood of innocent children is on your conscience.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/gun-homicides-ownership/table/
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/10/man-shot-dead-harlesden-london
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland
youtu.be/h79khDFPhHI
takepart.com/article/2014/01/29/study-says-black-boys-and-teens-hurt-most-gunfire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come Switzerland has free guns and no shootings?

how did this guy only kill 2 and wound 19 when Adam Lanza, a 112lb 6' tall Autist, killed 27 and injured 0?

Autistic precision, obviously

most developed nations are the size of US counties

Consider this:

What if the gun was illegal?

Couldn't she have stabbed them, too?

Because the Swiss are classy people unlike Americans.

no other nation has our hard working alphabet agencies and freemasons. Rain or shine, our boys get the job done no matter what

Gunmutts incoming

>constantly hates mutts and wishes our demise
>we do the job for them
>crocodile tears
Fuck off with your fake ass tears

We do have 300M+ firearms in the country, we don't have "lax" gun laws seeing that there are thousands upon thousands of federal regulations on the books at this very moment, with many states going further of their own accord, and the NRA actually doesn't spend that much on lobbying, their budget mostly goes towards firearm education and self defense/certification coursework and classes etc etc. Their lobbying budget is only a few million compared to the near billions available to the anti-gun crowd.

>Muh faux outrage should make you ashamed

>Shadman

Good thank God. Let the blood flow like rivers, maybe the shitskin hordes will stop coming here.

We're a pretty angry country and we all hate each other. The Gen Z generation faces a fucked up future and realizes this now unlike the millennials who didn't realize it until after they finished university

>Another freemasonic hoax event.

What a shock. Meanwhile in Chicago there's gunfire every day, but somehow never mentioned here on Sup Forums or anywhere else.

Despite being the gun capital of the world
Te USA has a lot lower firearm homicide rate than a lot of ‘shithole’ countries with strict gun control

Honduras
rank 88 in gun ownership
6.2 firearms per 100 people
68.43 firearm homicides per 100k people

Brazil
rank 75 in gun ownership
8 guns per 100 people
18.1 firearm homicides per 100k people

Mexico
Rank 42 in firearm ownership
15 guns per 100 people
9.97 firearm deaths per 100k people

United States of America
Rank 1 in firearm ownership
88.8 firearms per 100k people
3.2 firearm homicides per 100k people (mostly blacks shooting other blacks)

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/gun-homicides-ownership/table/

Dude, we've been over this...

Maybe it’s not guns, maybe it’s just niggers.

And here's the same list with just OECD countries.

You can’t compare white countries with the United States when you include nigger firearm homicide rates.

Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

Does that differentiate between justifiable and unjustifiable homicide? I've seen a lot of anti-gunners include stuff like self-defense and even police use of force in their numbers.

Oh, and including people up to the age of 24 in "children". It makes you wonder... if 24 year olds are children, what percentage of the US armed forces would be child soldiers?

Different kind of blacks in Houston. Yes they are still committing violent crimes at a much higher rate than the Hispanics, whites and Asians, but the Houston negroes tend to be more civilized -- they have some semblance of family life. Many of the blacks in Houston are settled, old black bloodlines that are established.

Chicago negroes are like a black diaspora. Unsettled, no roots, no strong families. When you don't have strong families your community is going to be shit. They don't teach that in college sociology for damn sure.

It’s using cdc numbers so I don’t think it differentiates between justified and not

>US averages 1 school shooting per week

how many of those are gang shootings that never make the national news?

Even I can't say you're wrong.

they let the gangs raid the train yards for gun shipments. No one really cares if MS-13 shoots some South Side Boyz.

Same thing happens in the UK, they just pretend "gang violence" is a completely separate category from "school shootings" even when it takes place at a school and results in a shooting.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/10/man-shot-dead-harlesden-london

How many niggers are in Switzerland?

>implying that the NRA controls peoples' minds and makes them buy guns

>memo gets released
>shills start flooding the board

Switzerland doesn't have 20 million niggers.

Last time a leftist opened his mouth to me, I held him down and pulled two of his teeth out.

If you ever open your mouth to me, I'll just kill you. The teeth thing took too long and was too frustrating. So I'll just cave your skull in.

How many school shootings are carried out by niggers?

This is a crazy white boy problem.

You should have picked your own cotton, Cletus.

Military service is mandatory and there isn't a free-firing gun culture like there is in the US.

>near billions available to the anti-gun crowd
lol

Those niggers are American.
Blacks shoot each other all the time. Vast majority of gun deaths in America are because of black people. The reason why they aren't school shootings is because blacks don't do school all too well.

Honduras, Brazil, and Mexico have serious issues with drug trafficking and gang violence.

Teeth are yucky when they are out of the mouth. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

Pistols are hard to aim with.

Why are all Canadians such pussies?

>nigger nigger nigger nigger XDDD!!!!

>2 killed
Literally fucking nothing

NOPE DONT CARE LOL xD

>Military service is mandatory

1. Not true
2. The above comment has absolutely zero control/relation to the ownership of guns. Swiss women can and do own guns, what does male military experience have to do with this?

> there isn't a free-firing gun culture like there is in the US.

This is just a meaningless empty insult. You have already convinced us you hate us. We need guns to be ready for you when your hatred takes the next step and you act.

According to some people, yes.

buttmad shitskin making an attempt to meme

grabbers LOVE to include suicide in their numbers as well. Suicide makes up about 1/3 of "gun deaths" (their preferred term) and I think about another 1/3 (maybe more) is attributed to "gang violence" so the actual number of civilized members of society shooting each other is less than 1/3 of the figures they like to claim.

They are liars, and there's nothing you can do to stop them form lying. If you really want to get their virtue signalling noggins joggin' inform them that the first gun control laws in this country were intended to keep freed slaves from defending themselves.

because switzerland doesn't have anybody you would want to shoot
america's gun crime is the result of americans constantly begging for a brass money shot
if anybody deserves to take one to the face it is american highschoolers

There's also a very high level of corruption in the US and false flags take place every week.

The shootings are an effective way for democrats to garner voters, just like sanctuary cities, and whatever else.

In short -- doesn't matter who is president, what matters is the congress and senate, and Democrats are going full force on trying to get as much people on their side via dirty, dishonest, and unfair politics.

It's similar to the liberal party in leafland, a million lies, and then a bunch of shit nobody asked for instead.

>a 15-year-old student just stabbed 2 people to death and wounded 19 others with a knife

Hm...doesn't sound probable to me. You pro-gun types are pretty retarded.

>Honduras, Brazil, and Mexico have serious issues with drug trafficking and gang violence.

Valid comment, because there are no drugs, or gangs, or violence in the USA. If all libtards are as retarded as you, you will never get our guns. Full fucking KEK.

>300 million guns
>only 52 a year are used for school shootings

That's 0.0000173%, by the way.

Yes, the guns are the problem LOL.

>The blood of innocent children is on your conscience.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

Go suck your boyfriend's cock, leaf fag.

No other developed country has poisoned food, drinking water, and an out-of-control pharmaceutical industry either. nice try, dipshit lib. Go back to your hole.

Don't care at all. If it's even a real thing.

this is the brize of freedom:DDD
>Literally fucking nothing
if there isnt at least 50 dead children then it wasnt a good shootout in america

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland
>We need guns to be ready for you when your hatred takes the next step and you act.
*tips tinfoil*
Drug-related violence and gangs in this country are nowhere near the level of Honduras and Latin America.

Better they be killed by democrat opiates from their highly profitable poppy fields, isn't that right commie jew freedom hater

>Drug-related violence and gangs in this country are nowhere near the level of Honduras and Latin America.

...Because latin America is full of spics and niggers.

>The blood of innocent children is on your conscience.
If you voted for Justin Trudeau, the blood of Canada is on yours.

youtu.be/h79khDFPhHI

How many guns have you personally confiscated Schlomo? because I'll count how many guns I have turned in, zero.

How many guns anyone I know has ever turned in (fuck, it is one, grinding my teeth lol over that family story)

You can honestly do the same damage and even more with a knife covered in AIDS

>le nigger spic nigger nigger nigger spic nigger nigger nigger XDDDD!!!!!
I've never confiscated nor owned a gun.

>2 killed
>population of 316 million
>less than a drop of a drop in a bucket

If you voted Democrat, the blood of every person an illegal alien kills is on your hands

True fact

Yeah just mock the truth and maybe it will go away

i like this meme until the last line
if europe praised jesus more they would have less terror attacks
it's a fact

Another true fact

Praise the lord or reckoning will meet us on this Earth and take away the worthy and leave the damned

digits confirm

>A study published Monday by the American Academy of Pediatrics culls from a 2009 database tallying 7,391 hospitalizations from firearm-related injuries in young people age 20 and under, and it alarmingly proves Kasravi's point.

>Not only were 90 percent of those hospitalized male, but hospitalization rates for gunfire injuries were highest for black children and teenagers. The overall gunfire hospitalization rate for black males was almost 45 percent, 10.5 times higher than the rate for white males. The gunfire hospitalization rate for black teenagers 15 to 19 was a whopping 13 times higher than the rate for white teens in the same age group.

>takepart.com/article/2014/01/29/study-says-black-boys-and-teens-hurt-most-gunfire

idiot

>if there isnt at least 50 dead children then it wasnt a good shootout in america
Yeah, it isn't. 2 kids getting killed is literally nothing.

If all those blacks were victims of school shootings, you'd have a point.

The blood of everyone raped and murdered by spics gang "immigrants" and Muslim and nigger "refugees"

Is on your hands. Kill yourself

why dont you kys then if you are so worthless