Little Witch Academia

110% YAY. YAY/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/4z9z7q
poal.me/2jzauv
poal.me/djqab1
youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reposting the same polls one last time for maximum votes. It was fun shitposting with you anons these past few months.

poal.me/4z9z7q
poal.me/2jzauv
poal.me/djqab1

THE YAY-TEAM

youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o

Hurry up user, you only have 5 minutes left!

World reconstruction magic can make planet scale emoji which rains magic across the globe. Its why you want a happy person in charge can you image what kind of shit would happen if you used other emotions at maximum power.

>tfw didn't enjoy the first 10 or so episodes
>tfw the past 10 episodes have been the absolute best
I'm so confused I don't know what to rate it

Reminded me of the OVA's. Best episode.

Would you rather have S2 be slice of life, plot focused, or mixed once again?
Any ideas or hopes for what S2 could be about?
Any episode ideas?

YAY

Sucy mom is all that I care about.

Mini-arcs sounds best for me. Worldbuilding and character backgrounds/fleshing out the world.

That would be good material for world travelling arcs.

Mixed, but leaning towards slice of life. I just want to see the characters interacting and being comfy

OVA style slice of life pls, or at least mini-arcs. Long arcs are stupid.

NO FUCK!

IT'S STILL 26 AFTERNOON WHERE I LIVE! I ONLY NEED TO COLOR IT, BUT I'M CURRENTLY AT WORK.

Seriously, please, give me more time!

Done right you can still tie the previous mini-arcs to the last one just don't go full short arcs to long arc as it was jarring to some viewers I think.

Not the tripfag, but I am a fucking retard, there's still another day

Every day until it comes out.

How about no season 2 but isntead another better Trigger anime?
Maybe another OVA for LWA.

>Any episode ideas?
The Jasminka episode Sup Forums wants. But with no drama or troubles, just a comfy episode with her group.

We're in here

Given enough user + netflix bucks S2 could do a lot more than OVA3.

just r8 8/8 m8

I'm in the complete opposite. Loved the comfy SoL episodes and Diana development episodes and I was a bit indifferent to the plot heavy episodes. Still, the whole series overall was a fun ride.

I wouldn't mind seeing more lore. Akko can fly now, and is a semi-competent witch in terms of transformation magic. It would be cool to see her and her friends doing field work to gain experience. I don't think you necessarily need a big bad either, just have small, self contained arcs that revolve around character backstories and new forms of magic. Now that the Shiny Rod is gone and Akko knows who Chariot is, she has a singular focus: To graduate and become a witch.

I don't think a season 2 needs to be 2 cour either. Just have it be 12 or 13 episodes of comfy witches doing witch things.

Mostly shitposters why go there.

Mixed, but this time actually giving other characters a chance, I hated how Lotte and Sucy got kicked to the curb in favour of Akko and Diana

World travel is basically enabled lots of potential stories to be done.

If it's anything like season 1 I doubt it.

Oh, that's a relief, then.

I'll definitely hurry up once I finish work.

I highly doubt they will make S2 identical to S1. The status quo has changed and it wouldn't make any sense.

>yfw Diana and Akko held hands when they're using Shiny Arc

The status quo has no effect on what I didn't enjoy about the series.
They can still fuck up the pacing just as much and also sideline Lotte and Sucy.

Drop work finish now.

OP came true for once

I kept my expectations low about anything between Diana and Akko and I got really happy with that scene.

They could but I'm sure they can learn from their mistakes and polish up the pacing/story. I think the split between short arcs and long arcs confused some viewers.

The opening and endings were great.

Two episodes adventure stories.
>Croix in prison, but the government finds the cubes weren't completelly gone and are gathering anger again, they make a deal with her to remove all charges in exchange to dealing with it, she calls Chariot for help an go bust the cubes together.
>Diana finds herself forced to sell stuff from her ancestors, Akko finds about a lost treasure and convinces her to go treasure hunting. They take Hannah and Barbara with them.
>Jasminka gets her own episode about helping the fairies find strange ingredients for a banquet, she fights monsters with her bare hands.

>permanently red haired now
hnnnggfgfgbwrl

Samhain -----> World Series in October -----> Epilogue in May

Cour 2 alone was a year and a half

Reminder that Akko and Diana absolutely love each other. It's not a romantic love, but it is still love.

This scene is just super comfy!

The first part seems very possible.
I mean her cubes being able to hijack a fucking nuke was being broadcasted all over the world. Of course there'll be some bad guys trying to misuse it.

tattun mentioned that he came up with names for all background witches, but couldnt reveal them. How will we find them out?

It's not as if I can say for sure one way or the other, but I'm pretty confident they intended for the whole series to be about a single year long.

>Akko invited them to watch her finally fly
>Everyone is ignoring her

I liked it, she must have been saying it was finally the day for months, and while everyone knows she's been improving still can't see it happening.

Friendship love is all I want, really.

SANDWICHES SAVED.

Their love is still weaker than Akko and Ursula tho

Akko loves everyone, what a platonic slut!

Literally the best
I still think she got off really easy for taking away Akko's flying though

kidnap him

just like hikaru before her

Hug them all.

Didn't the first episode happen around september? It was a year at most.

>held hands
>did the giant magic attack to save the world together
They're basically fucking user, accept it

Episode 25 made so they're equal now.

Ok but i will need some help

She didn't do it knowingly, I don't think a huge punishment was required.
She also got more than enough punishment from the pollen anyway

>It's not a romantic love
Yet. A believing heart is your magic.

More Amanda

We're making a second card collage to thank Trigger for LWA

Rules:
>500x500 image resolution (maximum). I don't care if it's slightly smaller or larger; don't stretch your drawing to fit
>WHITE BACKGROUNDS ONLY
>deadline is 27/06 20:00 GMT
>you can make submissions in any program, or even doodle with traditional tools, but try to keep the boarders of the drawing clean (example: ) and the res 500x500
>no limit on submissions, but don't go overboard. You're free to edit submissions till deadline
>no photo edits, sorry

*(I'll try my best to track threads and repost this, but if you want to be sure your submission will be included respond to posts with this trip). Have fun!

WIP:

You're show is over, your studio is privat and you're threads are fading! How's that?! You can't even use your crossboarders anymore!! EHAHAHAHAHA You're all finished, you hear me! You're done, You will all be eradicated by the end of this week along with this show and all others! Are you angry? Are you crushed by despair?

Avery and HB's conversation said they were coming back from spring break so who knows.

megu is megagay for diana

>the city of the antiDianafags were talking shit last week

Jasmine OVA when?

Chariot having no intent to steal greatly reduces any punishment from a legal sense. Not to mention she went on a long redemption quest on her own anyways.

Chariot's punishment was more psychological and self-inflicted and for a whole decade. Personally, I think she had enough.

Slice of Life, two parters at best. I'm all about character interaction. No neglecting characters in favour of others. Maybe an episode without Akko for once. Lore stuff, mystic creatures, school shenanigans, making use of school staff, more backgrounds, maybe a roadtrip. Frank and Lotte, comfy storytimes in Chumlee's shop.
And this so much.

Her name is Jasminka

I knew she wasnt really a mean bully

If only Trigger had bothered to plan it well. Ep20, 23 and 25 are amazing moments to an arc that barely got written.

I hate red hair Ursula. Should be either short like when she was younger or straight and messy like when she's in her body suit.

I just want to see how the rest of the school acts around Akko now. I think most of the students were won over by her festival performance and most of the teachers stopped thinking ill of her when she brought back their previous Diana but still.

>Diana having tea with Amanda, who's pretty much the polar opposite in terms of personality
>Sucy and Constanze playing a witch SHMUP together
>Hannah and Jasminka casually eating together
>Barbara and Lotte reading Nightfall together
>Hannah and Barbara are likely friends with everyone else at this point (mostly, sans Amanda probably)
>No one is even paying attention to Akko yet
It's as comfy as it gets. Now that they're all friends, we need more friendly adventures in season 2. I want to see blue and red team working together without hating each other, and green team being useful again. ROAD TRIP WHEN?

Yes. Overarching plot can just be the reason why they are going around the world visiting places. They shouldn't switch between short/long arcs and can write the story around world travelling adventure.

I just want more Croix.

Every time I see screencaps or gifs of that moment my mind goes mush.

>Akko learnt to fly
>Chariot still waiting for Croix to come back

All it needed was a Diana episode in the first cour so that the poor little orphan family drama and the descendant of one of the Nine Old Witches stuff didn't feel out of nowhere when it was all dumped onto the audience in episode 19.

The limited edition copy of the game is now available to pre-order now from AmiAmi for 10,000 yen now. It hasn't been confirmed to be localized or released in the west right now though, so unless you know moon the game will be pointless but you get a Chariot card desu.

She'll be back she even said so at the ending. Chariot needs to fly again too.

>I hate red hair Ursula
How does it feel having such a terrible opinion

who has the most recent updated collage

ShindoL doujin when?

I won't even lie, I wasn't a fan of how she was characterized, she basically screamed 'I'M EVIL' the whole time she was on scream, especially when she was introduced.

The user that is making it obviously.

Is that a Poncho or some sort of magic restraints?

I didn't know it was possible to be this wrong

Although I really want some school stuff too. More info about what classes they take, how the teachers are, crazy spells they learn. We don't even know half the teaching staff.

How do they felt about Diana at that moment, anyway? The aunt was already gaining some respect for Diana but the twins seemed to just really dislike her.

They didn't show enough of her being a non-psycho which left the rest to the viewer's interpretation.
I do hope she comes back and finds happiness with Chariot though, both have suffered enough.

well woopdifucking do

you think some people would save it as it gets edited so we can see the progress.

>Nelson wasn't there to see her worst student take her first flight and excitedly cheer her on for finally flying

>Captcha: stop woodward