Can girls love middle aged men?

can girls love middle aged men?

Sometimes but not usually

Japanese teenage girls can ONLY love middle aged men.

damn, forgot I was reading this manga. I need to catch up.

Only if it's their father.

It is preferred.

If the price is right.

What manga is this?

Need to know as well

YES

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

it's getting an adaptation soon i think

They sure can.

I sure hope so. This is my fav manga right now.

Soon in 2018.

It is great, I check the raws every once in a while and god dammit, one of those last (or the very last raw) is brutal.

Captain Goto has fallen low, I see.

REMOVE

>it's getting an adaptation soon i think
That's pretty neat. I'm not sure how well it will translate over, giving how slow burning it is, but it'll be good to see it getting more attention.

Anime or live, btw? I could see it working better as live, desu senpai.

Depends on the deal.

how many chapters are we behind?

Depends how much they're being paid.
Women are monsters, do not go anywhere near them they are money grubbing demons.

Creepy salaryman's fantasy. Mangas like these are read by women with daddy issues and pervert virgin pedophiles.

The raw forum is down but if I remember right, raws are up in the 80s or 90s.
Still some way to go.
Since we're following seasons, and right now it's oct, raws are in january (in universe).

Only if she's his daughter.

I remember when the first chapter of the scanlation came out, I really loved it but it didn't update for a while. Glad to see it's getting consistent updates now.

Of course w-we still have hope to be loved, r-right guys?

Go make a video game.

>asking to be spoonfed
>btw
>reddit spacing
Fuck off, summercancer. Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>creepy otaku deserve fantasies
>creepy salarymen don't deserve fantasies
>women with daddy issues don't deserve fantasies

All of those deserve death

>implying saucefags aren't here all the year

Only if the middle aged man is taller.

>creepy homicidal NEETs deserve fantasy

>user brings up there's going to be and apation
>ask if it's anime or live
>spoonfeeding

10+ age difference is the purest form of love

I love 8 year olds too!

Manager is smooth as butter and a good guy. They need to fug already

Can you spoil the raw user?

I want him to publish his work and have it be well received in academia at least.

I'm assuming you mean the latest big event. Well, you know how in this last scanlated chapter they are knitting scarfs. Short girl goes on a date with the guy and confesses/gives him the present (scarf) and he says something (can't check now, don't have the raws at hand, probably "sorry") runs away, leaving her hanging like that.

Love their wallet?

Yes

The well-known formula for the optimal girlfriend's age is male age/2 + 7 years

Just checked, sorry, latest raw was 65, so we're not that far behind. At this rate maybe by end of July the group will catch up unless they fall behind again.

No. Middle aged men are pure creatures who must be protected from disgusting girls.

Thank you kind user. May someone bless you with sauce when you need it.

What I want to know is when the Manager will make a move. We already know for the last chapters that Akira won him, it's just a matter of time.

I hate that formula because it biases against younger pairing (18 and 15 year old violate that) but makes creepier pairings acceptable (70 year old and 42 year old woman).

Better formula: if the girl was born before you hit puberty, it's 100% good. So a max age gap of 12-14 years to not look creepy. If she's old enough to be your daughter, or is your buddy's daughter (~24 years age gap) it's already pretty bad.

Well, at least they are friends who hang out now.

I think it's ok. It's not the "recommended" age like the user said, but rather "the minimum age you can date without being a creep", and it kinda makes sense. Once you're late 20s, basically all 20s are alright, but teenagers are out of your reach now. The older you get, the more people start being alike in maturity, so it's not as creepy to have large age gaps. Say, a 12 yo and a 16 yo are way different in maturity, but a 28 and a 35 not so much.

>Say, a 12 yo and a 16 yo are way different in maturity, but a 28 and a 35 not so much.

Men are programmed to like women during their fertile phase, from puberty to menopause. It's normal for guys of any age to be attracted to 16 year olds. Marriages of that sort were common until the 19th Century.

It's culturally unacceptable because of "fairness". Older men are expected to step aside and let younger men stud the younger women. Being greedy for sex and youth and using your power and status to get it is unfair to young guys.

I don't think it's because of fairness or whatever, it's just that girls that age, while being able to give birth, are not fully mentally mature... setting them up for marriage as if that's their only purpose in life fucks them up, plus it isn't really fair being told you're only worth that.
I think the 18 yo thing is only because that's when most people graduate high school, so at least they should have the super bare minimum of knowledge to survive out there.
Also, personally I wouldn't be able to date a teenager, their mental/emotional maturity is just no there and it's very weird when talking to them now that I'm way older.

Also, I've seen multiple tests show that most men of all ages, including teens, old men, middle aged, etc. like the range of 19-22 the most. It's sort of the sweetspot for women, which obviously enough it's when they have reached their peak past puberty and haven't started to decline.

Smaller age gaps are pure too. At a young age, a few years' gap can make a big difference.

>setting them up for marriage as if that's their only purpose in life fucks them up

Worked p good for the last few millennia or so.

>not fully mentally mature
Well if you're going to go that route the average human's brain doesn't even fully develop until their mid-20s. I don't think it has anything to do with this and more so the puritan fire and brimstone left overs from the previous generations. But it's just society accepts now. Society can only afford to be picky in the modern era because of the massive world population now. I bet things would be very different otherwise.

Pretty much. The human body and brain evolved at different rates. The body evolved first, selecting for things like high fecundity, high sexual dimorphism, high endurance and monogamy. These traits helped select for and maintain rapid brain development - most of the smartest animals on Earth (octopi, magpies, cetaceans) undergo high generational turnover to stimulate brain development.

That's why women are a mess, when they're ready to settle down they're long past their prime breeding years.

For most guys, a Princess Zelda type would be their ideal woman. Someone who is young and beautiful, but is already mentally advanced beyond her years.

>women
>experiencing emotions
Ha hahahaahahahahahahaha

This isn't anime anymore and it's starting to go into the bad science and sociology tier, aka redpill, I'm out.

>not redpilled
get a load of this (((guy)))

Can we just talk about cute age gap couples instead?

anime girls are beautiful at any breeding age. Real life girls are all about being fun anyway, the only problem is the male is supposed to be even more fun and it's hard

If they want their kids to have autism

Thats why there will only be future for engineered eternal lolis or fatimas for that matter.

>can girls love middle aged men?
It's the purest and most beautiful love so yes OP.

Only if the men are rich and powerful.

What's the name of the manga?

Maybe.

Nevermind.

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

?Being this desperate

Yes

Every man needs a sub 18 anime girl.

>setting them up for marriage as if that's their only purpose in life fucks them up,

That's why it was the basis of marriage for all of human civilization... It's a modern myth that teen girls can't handle sex and marriage with older men.

Yes.

Men should be at least 3-4 times the age of the cunny they fuck.