Endgame right here, brothers.

What did she mean by this?

yeah, what she meant by that?

>Eren I...

Armin a cute.

>Pimp Father

>Implying Zeke would accept any of them

capable son

So when are Eren and Hisu going to make manlet a grandfather?

Goddamn right

King Zeke already has his Queen

>Pimp Sons

Best Girl.

I wonder

>Okay user. Eren's coming down the hall. Quick, put on that blonde wig I gave you and pretend you're Annie. I'll hide in the closet and see how he acts when he thinks that crazy bitch has come back. Time to find out once and for all if the EA posters are right.

She wants his D

Why wouldn't he?

>Damn Jaegers

"Marley" is Engrish.

What Isayama wanted it really to be was Latin for "Of the Sea".
The literal Jap translation sounds like "Mare", Latin for Sea.
Why?
Because it's another example of the concentricity of the SnK world. There are Walls after Walls, and there is a Sea after the Sea.
Things keeping Eren and Co. from having true "freedom".

If Isayma had a good translator, Marley would be "Martime" instead.

He's shit scared of Ackermans for one thing

He got PTSD from Ackerautism.

He has to protect his brother, he can´t accept an Ackerman and a psycho.

Fuck, I mean "Maritime"

Reiner is so handsome.

Eren should have that too

Hansamu~

>I... I wanna watch you jack off!

Is Isayama into bondage?
>inb4 "picture for ants"

Is this series unironically the best animated show of the decade?

He has a laundry list of disgusting fetishes.

Mikasa has a better ass anyway

>Must protect her smile at all cost!

>smile protected

Reiner is both handsome and also the best character of the series

>wide flabby and not at all toned

What emotion is this expression trying to convey?

Someone find the thread from when this spoiler came out.

Annie is actually in love with eren, He's the only man in her life to ever bring her some kind of happiness. Even her and her father have a toxic relationship. Yet this cute oblivious boy she met brought her joy and help shift her world view, with his ignorant yet passionate ideals.

His enthusiasm and dedication for getting stronger as well as going against the current ,against all odds had a great impression on annie.
She thought it was especial cute how excited he was when learning a new move, it made her smile :^)
She had wished she could be like him but admits she's a weak person at heart, scared to oppose the marley empire, yet she wishes for the courage to do so.

When she wakes up next chapter, she'll learn that eren possess the founding titan and humanity now has the colossal titan under their control. Meaning opposing marley is now a viable option and not just stupid optimism. She'll then join eren and the walldians to help save the eldians and destroy the marley she hates so much. So that the eldians stuck in marley, weak people forced along the current, can be considered people too.

>animated
Just where do you think you are?

watch more anime

this is the canon Annie ass

Ackertism

EMfags in 3..2..1..

>you've got two strikes now, Hisu

Why does Zeke even need glasses? Wouldn't his regenerative titan powers fix his eyesight?

Dedicate your Hearts!

>anime filler scene
>canon
but I agree on the ass part

Congenital defect

Ymir Fritz was divided into nine parts that became the titan shifters, each inheriting one of her aspects. From this, we know that, among other things, she was female, a beast, and horse-like. The continent is named Mare after the really big horse that conquered it.

this

She'll be a great nursemaid for Historia and Eren's children

the female titan and Annie share the same proportions in scale according to Isayama.

annie stinks

>look mom I said it again

>Forever and Ever. Whenever she wants!

What does she smell like?

fuckk you

that's like almost every single post itt

>Annie is actually in love with eren
if spin-off are any indication then she sure is, those authors understood the characters really well because they read isayama's manga not araki's rendition of it

And she will raise them to love her only.

I know

How the fuck is he still alive?

>"..until the end of time."

Roses.

His love for Sasha keeps him going.

He's /ourguy/

He's too small a target

He will be the one who'll either slay Zeke or Reiner. Mark my words, his revenge plotline isn't done yet.

Even in the spin offs Annie likes Eren

He's the 9th Titan

How buttblasted will people be when Eren kisses Mikasa?

While I do not think Annie is in love with Eren. I cannot deny this:
>He's the only man in her life to ever bring her some kind of happiness. I think those sparring sessions made her feel more at home then in actual enemy territory, where she is basically killing them

>tfw Connie dies trying to avenge his family

Except in the anime adaptation

Only the fujos will rage

>WHOOSH

>revenge plotline
Yes
>suffering
No

Connie is going to be used to heart the reader because he's such a nice guy that has done literally nothing wrong.

He's going to do something stupid like voluntarily inject himself with Titan serum so that he can be with his family

saved for my annie posting

She's so Tsundere~

I don't think it's too delusional to think Annie may have had a small crush on Eren. Obviously nothing will come of it now though.

I also believe the author for that high school spin-off was Isayama. But he was not the illustrator.

Rather than a lover. No one will rage because it would be so predictable that it won't happen.

And the Armongfags

>He's going to do something stupid like voluntarily inject himself with Titan serum so that he can be with his family
This would be more retarded than Ymir willingly going to Marley.

>Whoosh
Confirmed.

manga version of chuggakkou has a lot of it

Annie's reaction to Eren stupid response was better done in the manga.

well what happened happened, i want to see her past

>We have spoken before about how you frequently pair up with Eren during close combat training. According to the records, Eren… if we exclude Mikasa, eventually obtained the best score for this subject. What do you think about it?

>Annie: Eren…after witnessing my techniques, he insisted that I teach him.
> He insisted that I teach him

Everything is being recorded for Annie, who will wake up in 2000 years.

in my dreams

I just think it's so funny that it's been 4 years since annie actually had legit screen time and she's still gets posted.

does anyone have the Annie smartpass story ?

I need my HBO version of SNK no to see more interaction between the characters REEEEE

5 if you ignore the anime

I meant to see

Only in this spinoff. Everywhere else she's alone or with Bert. Even in the adptation for this.