WHY IS EVERYONE LAUGHING AT US? COMEY IS MOCKING US...

WHY IS EVERYONE LAUGHING AT US? COMEY IS MOCKING US. CNN AND NBC CONFIRMED THIS MEMO MEANS VERY LITTLE AND RUSSIA INVESTIGATION STILL PROCEEDING AS PLANNED.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fRea3p1I6s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. Shill

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
-Saul D. Alinsky

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Stop being a shill

>glowing in the dark

DOW dropping like a turd in the toilet since SOTU

how do we fix this?

good goy.

You realize this a couple *hours* into the release, right? Political fallout takes time to develop, especially the consequences of it.
And of course the swamp is laughing and trying to pretend it’s nothing since that’s the only thing left for them to try to keep their hold on power. Remember when everyone laughed at Trump and said he’d never become the nominee, then that he’d never become President, then that he’d crash the economy, etc...
Give it time.
He’s had them for over a year, memeflag faggot, and we aren’t exactly living in a nuclear wasteland

>being concerned what treasonous rats have to say

Lad, I....

Cuz you're gullible idiots and Putin's sock-puppets.

Because you're a retarded bootlicking memeflag sheep. Get stuffed

It's over dummy. Dud. You're cult is being exposed for what it is.

we might have to start arresting reporters and sentencing some to death for treason
this memo is very serious in it's implications about what was going on with various groups attempting to remove a democratically elected president

HAHA, what a loser, I actually enjoy these threads it displays the Jewish character so well.

really wonder what the "SB" in OP's filename stands for

> not knowing the pasta

SB_image041.jpg
You shills really need to do better.

Shills will soon be accessories to treason. Hope it was worth the $5

Oh get fucked

Also 1 post by this I.D
Sage is a really good food product

SOONER OR LATER WE WILL HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND SHUT THEIR LYING MOUTHS FOR GOOD

lol speak for yourself, moron. I don’t defend Trump on half the things he does and think ultimately a well-meaning klutz. Doesn’t mean high treason against him is justified.
Keep peddling your hysterical fantasy that le Drumpf colluded with Russia to make the DNC rig their own primary and enjoy Trump’s second term.

>CNN AND NBC CONFIRMED

>said by a jew who lives on social acceptance

"Don't base your life off jew quotes"
~user

Thanks for leaving the winning team you fucking shill.

>Everybody's laughing at us!

Because your stupid assed fuckface faggot God Emperor stepped on his own fucking dick, again, and you sorry ass cucks still are in denial.

I won't have to pay as much taxes and Im not a billionaire.

....JUST how fucking new are you? Ho. Lee. Shit. Fucking lurk some user.

Good lord you guys are angry today, this memo drop is better than I expected.

>this new

Shill, nobody is.

This memo changes everything.

Shills on maximum damage control
>sage
>+1 (You)

>get excited for epic happening yesterday cause memo release buildup hype pregame on pol last night
>no big happening, no ones hanging yet
>mfw people are so mk ultra'd by media its a lost cause

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE

>Former trump voter here

This is probably the easiest way to tell if someone is a sorosdrone shill

There there its gonna be over very soon...impeachment next

only one post from Op WHY???

>the newfags itt that replied not knowing this pasta that's less than a year old
Fucking how?

Not as new as this one

The memo confirmed that they knowingly (they being the DOJ and FBI) and purposely witheld telling the FISA courts that the dossier for the entry surveillance of potus(carter page) was written and fabricated by the Dems(Hillary Clinton)

You refer, of course, to the cult of the nigger.....

No silly, nobody cares about "muh russia"
The memo open the can of worms of the deep state. Mueller investigation will continue, but they have nothing on Trump, mostly because there's nothing to be found.

>former Trump voter here
>pic related

Relax. The jews are barely 2% of the Us population. They can laugh on the electric jew all they want. We are still going to gas them (for real this time)

Hello shareblue
No, you haven't gotten any better at shilling here. Even after all these months.

Do you HONESTLY believe this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2fRea3p1I6s&feature=youtu.be

LETS WAIT FOR THE APPROVAL RATINGS TO JUMP AND THE RED WAVE TO START

WE WILL EXECUTE THE TRAITORS WHOM HIRE FOREIGN SPIES TO INFLUENCE OUR ELECTIONS AND JUSTICE SYSTEMS AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE THEY PAID TO PROPAGATE THEIR PROPAGANDA.

this memo proves once again that only rural and suburban retards voted for drumpf.

Just a big nothing burger

They have to put on a brave face.

If this were truly a "nothing burger"...lefty representatives would have not been climbing the walls, using any means necessary to keep this memo from being seen by the public.

Say it with me:

N O T H I N G B U R G E R

Hillary won. By the way is anyone sleepy? Let's get some sleep.

This is it trumpbro, the liberals have out smarted us again. I wish I was a intelligent city person.

Why am I not seeing outrage on social media? All I see are Democrats defending it. It feels like they outnumber us by at least double and we're just too lazy to vote in 2016

KEK SPEAKS TRUTH.

TRAITORS AND THOSE THAT DISSEMINATE THEIR PROPAGANDA WILL BE HUNG

This. It's over for Dr*mpf

Just wait til Colbert tonight
just fucking wrecked

Because the left has a fetish for social media and broadcasting their every bowel movement to their equally boring friends.

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The application leaves out certain information in order for it to be approved. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved.

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was aslo paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

One post slide thread. Cool. Treason charges apply to employees too. You might be just following orders, but you'll need to convince the judge of that. Or you're going to swing.

>Shillary_Bot_041.jpg
You shills still cant rename your shitty (((memes))) fucking sage

Is that a rare Freddy Krueger implied facepalm?

Why do we always lose to liberals? Noooooooo

We won too much, market was due for a correction. It'll be fine monday

We have to lean on our conservative representatives in the Senate Intelligence Committee and demand they investigate with another special council, and demand indictments and charges against those who conspired against then, candidate Trump.

...and for the naysayers, you say what I said above by their relentless attempts to scoff at this memo, and call them hypocrites if tables were turned..they call for lefties to "take to the streets" or '"muh constitutional crisis!"

lefty pol is so salty that they got caught

Robot shill seen you post
in multiple threads.
>Gets news from CNN believes favorite Rothschild puppets.
DELETE YOUR PROGRAM
Or KYS if human.
SAGE

By not panicking by simple Market corrections.(THEY)
Don't control all the Market;
Just the Media to Cause a
panic.

>CNN AND NBC CONFIRMED

Jewnigger slide thread concern troll detected.

Fan our hatred and never stop. Kristallnacht when?

>"former trump voter"

Rename your image fuckin' scrub Oliver. SB_image041.jpg hmm I WONDER WHAT THE SB STANDS FOR? Oh yeah SHARIA BLUE. Go blow some more cocks

Sage

Shill thread
>sage
>let it die.

>liberal media
Someone
Lol

>SB_image041.jpg
nice try david brock

oh and saged

God Sup Forums has gone to shit when this low quality of bait gets half a dozen responses

We are laughing at you faggots on the left. Your shilling ain't worth a shit here.

I read the memo and maybe I am just totally not on the up-and-up, but I don't see anything here that changes the narrative.

>shill

Didn't the memo hurt them? Keep exposing it.

can someone come up with the specific law that was broken? what they did was presumably illegal. We're not sure if it was Treason, or Sedition, but there has to be a law that was clearly broken. what was it?

Now that the memo is out, we should be able to say that it's illegal to use the government as your own personal campaign staff. The FBI and and the DOJ can't do what they did. What's the law that was broken?

If they didn't break a law, there needs to be a law, without jumping right to Treason.

Yes but does the memo prove anything? So far it just seems like the republican version of the dossier which essentially said “this is how trump could have colluded with russia!” with no evidence to back it up. And now the republicans make this memo that basically say, “this is how Hillary could have framed trump!” with nothing to back it up either. So why should I believe this anymore than the dossier?

Of come on now. If the government used its power to spy on a political opponent that would be breaking a slew of laws. I don’t know what the laws are off the top of my head but that’s basically 1984 tier shit and would certainly be illegal.

Using a fake dossier to create an investigation is a serious crime. If those seeking the warrant KNEW that the info was false...and presented it to a judge, claiming it to be true...they have committed a felony. If the judge knew it was false and granted the warrant...he has also committed a felony. In addition, the entire case is tainted, and must be dismissed. Charges also need to be brought against the conspirators. What was done was strictly illegal. The only question is how far up the chain prosecution can go. Obama can deny knowledge, and Mueller can as well. However, Hillary, Comey, Rosenstein and McCain can possibly be brought up on capital offense charges. Sedition at least, and possibly treason.

hey, I agree, but someone should be able to cite the law, so that I can go to facebook and say, they broke this law and should go to jail. yes, it's 1984 shit, but that's not specific.

Mueller invesigation is dead in the water. Fruit of the poison tree. It means nothing now.

>Using a fake dossier to create an investigation is a serious crime

yes, and the name of the crime is?

just give me a fact, a specific fact, someone, 10,000 words, at least are typed here every hour, can someone give me a specific law that was broken?

I do think laws were broken. Do those laws have names? What are those names?

Falsifying a search warrant is the definition of obstruction of justice.

That has to be corroborated by the factual evidence. All we have now are Nunes' words, although the gist of what he is saying in the memo seems plausible and makes a sensible story. The huge exposure means we will likely learn more later.