Why do most Americans actively despise their flag, their anthem and their history?

Why do most Americans actively despise their flag, their anthem and their history?

they dont

most Americans aren't white

Source? This is patent bullshit.

>fake flag

fuck off plebbit

It represents the oppressor.

Because they’ve read Howard Zinn’s book, “A People’s History” which is the true history of this shit country and they know that America is the biggest lie ever told next to Jesus being a real person. That’s why stupid fuck.

We don’t

>Pennsylvania
>Ever being apart of Southernigger land

We are apart of the glorious Midwestern master race.

The map represents Appalachia. Not the South.

Most of it is a work of fiction, including "incidents".

The majority don't despise their flag or anthem. But a good chunk do despise their history because of 'muh slavery', 'muh conquest', 'muh discrimination', 'muh immigration discrimination'
That sort of stuff. It's why lowering or fixing immigration or flat out saying we're fucked if we continue taking in immigrants is a huge taboo but talking about how Europe should control their immigration isn't. If fucking stupid really. Our education is shit, our teachers are shit, our work ethic is shit, our way of instilling beliefs is shit, and our patriotism isn't exactly historically instilled. It's just those spur of the moments where we all chant 'USA' that we somehow feel connected as one people. Hell, I didn't even feel a complete connection to this nation or its history until junior year of high school where I had a history teacher that was really energetic and proud and adored his nation's history.

Brainwashing and subversion.

Psst, it's because they know they can't live up to the colors.

most Americans love the flag and their country. you're just seeing the small percentage of faggots and beaners on the news because (((they))) want you to think its more than it really is.

can you blame them?

We don't. Only whining niggers and spics have a problem with the flag.

Most Americans don't even know our fucking history anymore. Go ask them about the revolution, the articles of confederation, Continental Congress, and the fight between the Federalists and anti Federalists that eventually gave us our constitution and Bill of Rights.

A culture needs heroes, and we had heroes, they've been forgotten. Instead of parents telling children how amazing Benjamin Franklin was, and how they descend from the son's of liberty, and have their children read about Paul Revere on the 4th of July and have a meaningful connection with our country's history, they send them to school where some shit teacher, with a tear in their eye, tells them about how amazing Obama was, and how cheetoh Hitler is destroying everything.

tl;dr jews

You summed up liberals in one post.i didn't think it could be done.

didn't they stop the pledge of allegiance in american schools?
>mfw

"Americans"

Most Americans hate the pledge of allegiance along with their flag, their anthem and their history.

Pledge is ancillary. The gestures of loving our country is nice, but what's the point of people don't even know that the country is? Or worse, they believe in what it isn't and don't even know it.

yeah, no

I love my country and the flag, but i hate how far we have strayed from our past. How little we actually follow our constitution in practice. We have let empathy win over justice and we sacrificed our rights on the alter of equality. The good news is there appears to be aome reversal of this in the last year. It is not perfect but ill take it.

Critical theorists + consumer culture + time

My heroes fought in the Coal Wars.

were you're family a part of the molly magruber's?

Ive never even met someone who directly said they hate the States.
Saying something like that is a sure way to get an ass kicking here. And I live in fucking California

because

>American vexillology

Because their celebrity/ecelebrity idols do on social media

I despise the chicago flag, fuck you and your faggoty Yankee flag.

>inb4 isis flag next year
sorry Mohammad.

Ahmed, actually.