Snowden Bashes Nunes: I Was More Careful With Gov’t Secrets Than You Are

Snowden Bashes Nunes: I Was More Careful With Gov’t Secrets Than You Are

thedailybeast.com/snowden-bashes-nunes-i-was-more-careful-with-govt-secrets-than-you-are

Drumpf and his retarded supporters BTFO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/snowden-bashes-nunes-i-was-more-careful-with-govt-secrets-than-you-are
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-does-a-mysterious-thing-he-asks-obama-to-pardon-edward-snowden/
nytimes.com/2018/01/16/us/politics/senate-vote-section-702-fisa-amendments-surveillance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((snowden)))

it shouldnt actually be a secret if government agents are committing crimes and using bogus evidence

Snowden admits on camera being on Soros payroll.

If pol wasn't retarded it would listen to me and not hype up that gigantic faggot. He also thinks only minorities deserve privacy.

Isnt Chelsea Clinton a board member at daily beast?

Wasnt Daily Beast the first online news site to say Scalia died from natural causes 6 hours before he arrived at the coroner?

Didnt Daily Beast board member Chelsea Clinton state now that Scalia is gone we can enact gun control?

It’s official. Snowden only pulled that shit to make republicans look bad. I appreciate what he did, but his motives are clear now.

Snowden is a traitor
NSA are the good guys (apparently)
He's working for CIA, hence the good coverage

Snowden is cointel.

i like assange but this cuck faggot has always come off to me as a piece of shit

no surprise

what in the memo is in any way necessary to be secret

classification is total fucking bullshit

>take classified information
>leak to to the press telling them to be careful
Good
>take classified information
>condense it so it doesn't threaten national securitu
>request president declassify it
>release it
Bad

If true, Snowden is an idiot. I read the memo today, at work, sitting in a secure area. An area cleared for Secret discussions. There are a few SCIFs we use for TS conversations, specifically the Ops center. My job is to train the people who work in the Ops center here and other places.

The discussion among those I work with was not, "oh gee this is bad" (which it is), but rather, "How in the world is this memo classified at the TS level?" We didn't get it. There were no capabilities or limitations mentioned. Steele? His name and actions for Fusion GPS and the FBI were already well known. All the dots were connected on places like the Conservative Treehouse and by people like Dan Bongino already, some of it months ago.

Just because the source material was classified, it does not mean that the memo generated by Nunes should have been classified at such a high level. It is perfectly normal to take a paragraph portion marked (U) for unclassified out of a Secret document and put it in a FOUO document.

The general consensus among people who handle classified information on a daily basis is that the memo was marked TS by people who wanted to keep the truth from coming out and to hide criminal activity.

My friends, doing the above paragraph is illegal..........

Snowden is a crisis actor, acting as a figurehead for a limited hangout.

The memo does not expose any government secrets that jeopardize our national security
The memo does expose government secrets that jeopardize our national security.

Well that settles it, he's a fag.

No, that's Bradley Manning.

giving it to the press is more careful than through official government channels goy

This. There is no other reason for that tweet. I thought he was against government power?

>thedailybeast.com/snowden-bashes-nunes-i-was-more-careful-with-govt-secrets-than-you-are

good redpill for those of you that didn't know he was a CIA asset

But he leaked on obama no?

investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-does-a-mysterious-thing-he-asks-obama-to-pardon-edward-snowden/

>obvious limited hangout loyalist pretending to a be a traitor

>Scalia died from natural causes

checked.

Scalia died at Donald Judd's ranch, which is known as being a satanic wonderland with human hunts and underground slave/torture rooms.

He's just one more dead satanist.

This literally makes no sense. This information went through the exact declassification channels it was supposed to, literally text book. Why would he say this, just because he disagrees with the content and outcome?

wasn't snowden killed and replaced like years ago?

>wasn't snowden killed and replaced like years ago?

Snowden IS the replacement.

Congress released it are these people legitimately retarded.

Snowden is a nobody now. Who cares what he says

>This literally makes no sense.
that's because you've accepted snowden's cover so thoroughly that it's become ingrained in your thought processes.

Snowden is a CIA asset and his leak was an op.

Snowden is a hack. A low-level sysadmin who pilfer passwords and walked out with data off way too lax systems. Ask your precious Snowden what he did with all those laptops and who else he met with in Hong Kong to exchange info with.

>Snowden is a CIA asset and his leak was an op.

For what purpose? To gauge the complacency of the America People?

>Transparency is a human right
>except when it goes against my political tribe
>or against my very narrow political beliefs
>or against my personal vested interests
>in all of these cases, transparency is somehow less important than security or "the nation"

said everyone, ever, in the last 40 years

(((Snowden))) was a limited hangout cia asset from the beginning. Why do you think (((they))) made a hollywood movie about him?

This confirms it.

I don't necessary buy this conspiracy, but it's known the agencies "war" with one another regularly

which is a good thing in my opinion

Well he did date a stripper, being a cuck loser is just in his DNA

>For what purpose? To gauge the complacency of the America People?

To limit the ability of the NSA to surveil. The CIA is a fuifth column in American intelligence. a large percentage of them are satanists that answer to the Rothschilds. they don't wwant to NSA to be able to implicate them.

They gag the NSA, then steal the software and use it illegally themselves. That's the plan

This. Nothing in the memo “threatens Our security” nor does it destroy our democracy and practices in intelligence gathering. The people who parrot that are shilling for the media.
The biggest issue I saw in there was the Yahoo news thing. Essentially not only did the FBI withhold info from FISA on their partisan sources, but outright lied about verifying the information from an “independent source” when in reality they knew that was also sourced by Steele. That is absolutely fucking illegal.

>Why do you think (((they))) made a hollywood movie about him?

More importantly, How did he manage to flee to the other side of the planet and find aid when he was supposed to be in hiding?

The CIA worked out the details for him.

What is the correct way Snowden would have preferred it be released?

I mean unwarranted politicized government surveillance of their citizens should bother him yes?

Oliver Stone also directed a TV movie about the satanic panic. The film basically was saying it was all hysteria and a witch Hunt t

He also made JFK, and Nixon has telling info.

He is a weird guy

"The discussion among those I work with was not, "oh gee this is bad" (which it is), but rather, "How in the world is this memo classified at the TS level?" We didn't get it."

Hilarious! pol knows more than lower levels of American intelligence.

Maybe when your power level rises, we'll tell you about the 4th dimensional reptiloid baby snatchers user

> the memo was marked TS by people who wanted to keep the truth from coming out and to hide criminal activity.
Yes this, and quite obviously.
Also
>Claims to be TS clearanced
>Claims to train people in OPS
>Discloses conversations between clearanced people in a secure area on an Indonesian spear fishing forum
I speed clicked my way through enough clearance training but I can still spot this larp

>He is a weird guy

he's the enemy. never another 6 ft of rope for rope day festivities

Wtf is Snowden babbling on about?
It's now wrong to expose government corruption?
Something tells me Snowden is just trying to get back in the limelight. Kinda like kettleboy Feminem.

>NSA are the good guys (apparently)

I feel dizzy

This user is dead on. If you were a super sneaky group of people known for doing criminal shit like drug running, gun running, kidnapping people to test drugs on them and murdering people would you like the possibility that theres a group of people you don't control that could possibly see what you are doing?

Maybe if this causes Republicans start believing surveillance is bad, they will quit being the party that introduced and passed the Patriot Act and keeps authorizing warrant-less searches. Where were these human garbage cans two weeks ago when FISA was renewed with no meaningful reforms?
nytimes.com/2018/01/16/us/politics/senate-vote-section-702-fisa-amendments-surveillance.html
Only Rep. Justin Amash & Sen. Rand Paul are any good on civil liberties.

Don't fall for THEIR tricks. No where in the article do they quote Snowden in regards to the memo.

Everyone replying mad at Snowden is just as bad as the mindless fucks that populate our planet.

Read dumb fucks

Tip top analysis good sir

Sup Forums doesn't hype up snowden, the OP is trolling or a shill - in either case you shouldn't have fallen for it

Snowden was a CIA op specifically targeted to against the NSA. The NSA is the only agency with capabilities to connect all the dots needed to put together the big picture (network link analysis). The majority of what the CIA does involves psychological operations. The death of a US Ambassador involved in a major CIA arms trafficking op gone bad was the reason Snowden was put in motion. NSA was the only agency other than the CIA that had all the information of what was really going on, and who was involved. This all began as a war between the Deep State / CIA (5 eyes) and the NSA. White hats vs. Black hats.

Snowden was an offensive CIA move to keep the NSA on their heels.

Binney is real.

whoa, a literal George Soros employee doesn't like Drumpf? ZOMMG