youtu.be/xKmqBJy1pfM
youtu.be/IaQ8GFbvS_o
youtu.be/PGTaL229LZE
youtu.be/IA88AS6Wy_4
youtu.be/gYn7WpgLg48
youtu.be/HokmZM8xB8k
youtu.be/y5wZcqHzrz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FFS pls someone gathers all of that and provide link. I found a one Xurious album on soundclud but I need more

It seemed kike your grammar was off. What? You want someone to compile a Xurious album? Ask Xurious i guess

Hot off the presses

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=tbxdGN7N_c0

We really need more music for the movement.

The fashwave is fun and I enjoy it when I'm doing certain computer related work. But what else do we have? White power punk/metal bands are all fucking trash, musically speaking.

I am currently working on an Orchestral EP. Song titles will give a hint as to the "feeling" of the music. For example:

01. The Fate Of The West
02. A Hero Is Born
03. Might Makes Right
04. Hold The Line
05. Why We Fight
06. Never Relinquish

I know it won't be as popular as synthwave, but it will be PERFECT for fashy YT content creators.

I know this is a premature ejaculation on my part. But I was not even sure if people would enjoy non-synthwave fascist themed stuff. After listening to what you posted, I definitely feel more confident in my music.

That music is spooky.

>666
Oh I'm def spooked now.

MORE MEAT
MORE MEAT

youtube.com/watch?v=SrsGpPA5TBA

That is spooky.

Just encourage people to learn traditional folk songs. Most of them are really simple, seeing as they were "written" by illiterate tradesmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QynGUt-J8c

>devil trips
Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=zSHOq9NEzJg

I like to write stuff: youtu.be/tnKJtuRXLis
Work in progress no bully

Also, Lay your ghosts to rest is my favorite song ever made.

This right here. There are several bundles of folk music scores online if you look for it, and they are all really simple. They were made to entertain the average man after all. I have scores for several European folk songs myself, pretty much anyone can learn it

Some things I listen to whilst observing the decay:
youtu.be/tWZu_HSW0cc
youtu.be/IfSQAEsMuqA
youtu.be/-dLPsw3i_P8
youtu.be/-Lx8c3-djc8
youtu.be/q1n3jk-gouM
youtu.be/EdY1Y5XNJBY
youtu.be/9l3VePGR-QA
youtu.be/jfaW-yD7DoA
youtu.be/wkO7nnuDBOM
youtu.be/xKmqBJy1pfM
youtu.be/IaQ8GFbvS_o
youtu.be/PGTaL229LZE
youtu.be/IA88AS6Wy_4
youtu.be/gYn7WpgLg48
youtu.be/HokmZM8xB8k
youtu.be/y5wZcqHzrz4

The best place to learn is to join a local group or session.

You can get instruments for next to nothing these days, and resources to learn are plentiful.

Absolutely, I mentioned the scores because it's a first step, especially for those who don't know or have groups to join nearby. It can be as simple as playing something for your friends

I used to play the guitar years ago, and never got past power chords and strumming. I decided to pick it up again recently after I went to a local pub over new years and a bunch of old people were playing old folk tunes on traditional instruments. Was a great atmosphere that no radio or hi-fi could match, even if there was some cringeworthy attempts at dancing from people that had a few too many it all added to it.

I Unironically know over half these songs.