Will we ever have a Sup Forums that is intellectually honest instead of an intellectually dishonest echo chamber?

Will we ever have a Sup Forums that is intellectually honest instead of an intellectually dishonest echo chamber?
There is nothing left here besides a sad group identity of nothing more than being edgy; but you are the same people who criticize identity politics as being "cancer".

Do any of you realize your hypocrisy?

Why do you accept ad hominem when it suits you, but throw it out the window when it's used against you?

When will we have Sup Forums back?

Fuck off, nigger.

s a g e

Quality posts! I'm glad to have a discussion if anyone would like!

what is this flag? appears as unknown for me.

Why do you offer a premise with no supportive evidence? Do you even argument?

Sup Forums is a bastion of free speech
if you have trouble unleashing your opinions here, maybe it's just because you are a stupid fucking loser and your opinions are shit
did you every consider that?

Gay nigger Jew ass fuck kike faggot fucker go die

A screenshot of the front page quickly shows how awful it is.
I'm not arguing that it should be filtered at all. I'm just stating it's really a shame that there isn't more constructive discussion about topics because it really could be great.

You can engage an argument from whatever political stance you wish on Sup Forums without fear of censorship or bias driven moderation. You can larp as your political opposite if you wish and attempt to debate earnestly against what you believe. You can explore the full spectrum of ideology on Sup Forums and be as crazy or offensive or hold as unpopular an opinion as you wish here.

Don't be mad that Sup Forums doesn't play by your rules. Be glad that Sup Forums doesn't force you to play by anyone else's

the whole reason this board exists is to keep us contained and at the mods mercy, pol will never change because the people here are unwilling to work together to go elsewhere where the jews have no power, no they want to be on the Sup Forums they know and love regardless of how sentimental and illogical it is that its been compromised.

They dont want anything to do with leaving this place and that is just one reason among many that pol is no smarter than women.

Imagine being completely chained to the jews but you have a key, and all you have to do is use it and they cant stop you from leaving, but pol refuses, because they cant, for any reason, convince the masses here to follow

see

There are plenty of constructive things here on Sup Forums
if you bothered to look for them you would actually find them
instead we get faggots like you shitting up the board 24/7 and you then have the gall to bitch about how shit the board is.
People like you are the reason the board has slid so hard and if it doesn't perfectly mirror the shitty websites you come from (reddit) you get butthurt and call us an echo chamber.

I like how you redirect him to your post like it contains great insight, when really it's just a faggot schitzo sperging out.

>but you are the same people who criticize identity politics as being "cancer"

Fuck off cunt. That's Sargon's crowd. Most of us here are unironically in favour of identity politics.

It's buried under so much garbage and trash that it's not worth sifting through anymore.
I don't think criticizing the state of the board in a (hopefully) productive way is "shitting it up" either.
But how can you justify identity politics as being something positive? It clearly has resulted in trans people becoming overly militant, abrasive, and ultimately unhappy.

maldova

maybe the countrys name is literally Unknown

>trans people becoming overly militant, abrasive, and ultimately unhappy
Trans people literally only exist to destabilize the west and cause more disunity.

>I don't think criticizing the state of the board in a (hopefully) productive way is "shitting it up" either.
The Kremlin is flooding Sup Forums with targeted political manipulations to trigger the white-wing supremacists and turn us against each other. Yuri was right about Putin's KGB, not he's right again about Putin's FSB.

>hurr its not a great insight
you're right, it should only take a child to figure out you're being played by them but you just keep shouting no homo and moaning as you take jew cock in the ass.

Sup Forums is going through the same circle every day. Becoming slightly boring, sadly. I blame shills and popularity of this place.

This place has always been a pool of piss.

>Will we ever have a Sup Forums that is intellectually honest instead of an intellectually dishonest echo chamber?
Yes. Just add ponies.

>haha dude can't you see the master plan
>smug anime picture + gay insult
wow dude you sure convinced me with them hot opinions

Well it is a mental illness, and it's cause... Ehhh I guess it might be the tap water ;)
My exact thoughts, popularity has impacted this place a lot.