TRUMP ENABLES NAZI RACISTS

FUCKING NAZI!!!!

washingtonpost.com/national/the-confederate-flag-resurged-the-kkk-burned-a-cross-racial-tensions-flared-in-a-southern-town/2018/02/02/5d3da728-df86-11e7-bbd0-9dfb2e37492a_story.html?utm_term=.4f9f35dffd42

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMVSQVn97es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like the work of a Satanist to me

whatever happened, I'm sure the niggers started it.

thanks obama

we just wanted to play videogames

WE

haaa fuck Dexter Trogdon. guy looks like an Obama spook. ex-navy bail bondsman community organizer with a step son. poor baby

Kek, what breathless drama queen "reporting."

this

Just let us go back to our shitposting ways and we can all walk away from this like it never happened.

Your choice, normies.

When ever will the oppression end ?

Racial tensions are normal in a multirracial country. This isn't anything new in burgerland.

seriously. This part cracks me up.
>"We were actually getting better," said Trogdon, picking at his egg whites and fruit at David's Restaurant, a throwback diner here, noting that the city had been making strides toward improving race relations. Until a year ago, when racism and bigotry seemed to rush out of the woodwork, especially here, in the South.
It's like the opening of a movie scene and then the guy has traumatic flashbacks to a year ago when EVERYTHING CHANGED

Show me one instance of Nazis burning crosses and lynching blacks.

I'll wait.

>TRUMP ENABLES
I'd like to hear you try to explain how this is something that trump caused.

It started with king nigger

I burned a chicken and nearly started a race war once.

Trump got into offce

Trump opened door to white house

Dust flake on door flies off when door is flung open

Dust flake floats out the open window into the air and into the nostrils of a bird

Bird cant breathe and sneezes, but shits in the process

shit falls on a guy pumping gasoline

the guy freaks out and accidentally removes the nozzle out of his car tank, spraying gasoline everywhere

Some unsuspecting bystander with a cigarette in his mouth gets sprayed with gasoline and lights up like a Christmas tree

Flaming man runs into church

Cross lights on Fire

Dindu complains to Sandhya Somashekhar and a marvelous journalistic piece is born.

what happen in 2011?

It must be Trump's fault, it couldn't possibly be the complete failure of the Black nuclear family and the culture perpetuated by Black people of collecting welfare, using drugs and committing crime.

What I am saying is that there is a 0% chance that Black people have brought hated upon themselves by acting like violent, drug addicted, animals, because that would be racist.

This is definitely white people's fault.

>shill thread
>sage

someone ring?

ZimZam flimflammed a nig in between those times.

Or it could be the fact blacks have an IQ of 85, civic cuck.

Pic related.

FUCKIN NAZI
youtube.com/watch?v=HMVSQVn97es