Give me some shit on Politico and other fake news peddlers...

Give me some shit on Politico and other fake news peddlers. I'm battling against normies at the moment and I need to call out their biased sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/22/health/thomas-tank-engine-paw-patrol-fascist-cartoon-strauss/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA
youtube.com/watch?v=pklk7fCHSXE
imgur.com/t/current_events/ezyRi
pastebin.com/M2D326PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just keep sending them links to Breitbart and Fox. I'm sure they'll come around.

"b-b-but muh breitbart"
nice deflection, faggot. No one buys your shit

There is no deflection. Rightists constantly shill for literal propaganda, then call objective fact "fake news". You're living in a delusional fantasy land and soon you'll be eating the consequences.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Sun Tzu

Robert L. Allbritton bankrolled the founding of Politico in 2007 and is currently its executive chairman.

Allbritton was CEO of Riggs Bank from 2001 to 2005. In 2005, Riggs Bank was shut down after they were implicated in several scandals laundering money for foreign heads of state. Among these scandals was the transfer of tens of thousands of dollars from a Saudi prince to the widow of a 9/11 hijacker.

Allbritton himself donated between 1,000 and 5,000 dollars to the Clinton Foundation in 2015, so he is probably biased in their favor.

>Posts WaPo and Politico
>Hurr muh Breitbart

Nigger can you even read?

Proceeding to dump semi-related shit

>that avatar

We'll do the thinking, so you don't have to

>CNN

AKA - person living in one news bias bubble calls out others living in another news bubble.

Learn to recognize your own biases and learn to come to your own conclusions about things without relying on others to tell you what to believe.

Audibly kek'd.

>Kids love fascist shows like Paw Patrol
cnn.com/2017/12/22/health/thomas-tank-engine-paw-patrol-fascist-cartoon-strauss/index.html

#tbt when OBL was a rolemodel

>youtube.com/watch?v=eZVv2AOCnaA
>youtube.com/watch?v=pklk7fCHSXE

Friendly reminder that the Washington Post invented fake news in 1981 when they had to rescind their Pulitzer prize for the year by fabricating a story about heroin addicted children. The city spent millions of dollars to find these children and get them help but they didn't exist. Kys pleb

This is very important. Show them how much influence these 3 grpups have over the media. And then show them how many other important people are members of these organizations. It's not even a secret. You can find lists on Wikipedia listing the members of these groups.

imgur.com/t/current_events/ezyRi

Big dump
pastebin.com/M2D326PU

Speaking of shills, Trump's tax breaks are benefiting Shariablue employees, too. Look at all the overtime they are encouraged to take this week. Can't beat that time and a half, baby.

Fake News was around much longer than that, it started the Spanish-American War

Where is this battle brother?

That one with Clinton mentioning Vegas is awfully funny given the mass shooting.

Thanks user kek.

Bad pic

Good quote. I'll keep that in mind next time.