Rei Miyamoto

it didn't take much time for her to get over her boyfriend's death.

Because she's in an ecchi anime faggot.

More accurately, because she's a woman.

>because she's a woman.

Wow didn't see that one coming.

because she is a SLUT!

I wish there was an Ecchi-Anime as palatable as HOTD.

>More accurately, because she's a woman.
fpbp

>roach

she is my favorite. The fact she acts like a real life 3dpd is why she is best.

even if she has gotten over him at least the dead guy (Hisashi) took her virginity & got to enjoy her hot body.

That's women for you, dropping panties for the next alpha male. Still likes bringing him up to be a cunt though.
Yes, I too entertain a zombie action fantasy featuring girls with tits the size of their heads for realistically shit people.

>Dat body
Indisputable best girl.

Every girl has a hot body in this anime.

>FUCKING WOMEN REEEEEEEE
hm, I wonder who could be behind this post?

It was a shallow highschool romance user. She wasn't in love, just clingy.

Aa fedora as it sounds that was actually the point. Being a woman alone in a zombie outbreak is probably one of the worst situations to be in. You either get eaten because you're weak or you get raped because you're weak. By trying to guilt trip Takashi into feeling guilty she plans to keep him around as protection. When he stops caring and tells her to fuck off she immediately changes her tune because being alone is suicide. Truly HotD is a masterpiece of its era. I don't believe a word of what I wrote but I kept rolling with it.

I want to lick her anus.

Highschool of the Redpill.

chick with the glasses was best girl

Hes still right tho

didnt the guy who did this pass away?

>"i respect women"

how to spot a loser without a proper father figure

They've all got great bodies, so their personalities are the deciding factor and she's shit tier.

>By trying to guilt trip Takashi into feeling guilty she plans to keep him around as protection.
Nah, she was just being a hysterical bitch over her boyfriend's death. She still didn't really respect Takashi at this point, but threatening to leave her ass rather than take her bullshit lying down made her realize what you posted immediately.

Otherwise, you're right, series is full of stuff like that. Boards are filled with sensitive ninnies with their fingers on the trigger of their memegun.

Yes, Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially used to be a bastion of tolerance and feminism before Sup Forums. No one even used 3dpd before the alt right came in.

The fuck are you saying? She's still torn up about it as far as the manga went. She never got over his death.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums both don't like male feminism. (((MGTOW))) is reddit as fuck desu

Widows are often happier after becoming widowed

I'm with you here, not decent ecchi in the last years... full blown retard Highschool DXD has been the style.

With a rack like that how can you even blame her?

Yeah, like last year or this year I believe.
It's cool tho, because Karoushi is an honor and means you've been a hardworking and productive member of society.
S2 fucking never. Just kill me

It was a zombie apocalypse, she had to find another guy to keep her safe

Do you even roastie bro?

>gets in relationship with mainchar
>leaves him unfucked over her secret
>starts dating his best friend and fucks him
>quick to go back to mainchar
>is a full blown spiteful/dependant cunt

Now for a moment, just a tiny moment imagine your gf leaves you to fuck your best friend and keeps rubbing it all on you... that's why she's purest of shits compared to even Saya.

>Karoushi
>look this up
jesus whats goin on over there

Was it ever stated that she fucked the other guy?

t. cuck

Women jump from dick to dick until they found a dick strong enough and with enough money to pay for her shit when they got fat as fuck.

Deal with it.

They've been dating for 6 months IIRC, in those 6 months dicking has happened more than once, twice and thrice I believe.

Confirmed confirmed by writer or manga? Nope, but you ain't date anyone for 6 months without sex.

TL;DR Saeko is a best

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially used to be a bastion of tolerance and feminism before Sup Forums
Ah yes, the site where people have been calling themselves faggots for over a decade now was a bastion of tolerance before Sup Forums. Such wisdom.

Enjoy your ban, reddit

>Nope, but you ain't date anyone for 6 months without sex.
this is a japanese comic user.

He was joking.

>being this new
Enjoy your own ban, if he's banned.

She gets molested by some rapist dude
Its a different kind of comic

They fugged

>She gets molested by some rapist dude
not sure what that has to do with anything

The Walking Dead is a lot better than this, the cucking actually has meaning

The poor sap only got to first base

>crossboarding this hard
Enjoy your ban if they're banned, faggot

They had a bangbus in this comic, it's not unlikely.

>>gets in relationship with mainchar
She was never in a relationship with him. Their relationship had never developed beyond friendship, and then they got on bad terms with each other.

>They've been dating for 6 months
I don't think that was ever specified in the manga or the anime.

Dumb user is stupid as fuck and dumb

>being this report happy
Enjoy yours, for free. I certainly didn't break any rules.

I think it wasn't outright confirmed or denied anywhere, most
people are probably reading between the lines.
Going by IRL logic I'd say it's safe to assume that they did fuck, we all know how those things work.
If you're going by harem anime logic, then they didn't fuck, because nerds don't want any sloppy seconds romantic interest when they self-insert as Komuro-kun.

do not speak to my wife's son ever again.

>More accurately, because she's a woman.

Didn't expect to see wisdom on here.

Fuck off retard, he's right.

They weren't a couple; she waited for him to make a move but he never did. But then she walled him off about the teacher stuff and went for other dude.

He fell for the wrong childhood friend. Saya is generic tsundere, but wouldn't pull dumb shit, is rich, and has awesome parents. But that's all the past, Saeko is the future

>virginity
Didn't get that far, MC sure did though

This has to be a fujo.

Saya would've been a better decision I agree.

You're right he waited and got 2nd place, but she goes full spiteful bitch and then wants all the love.

Nah bitch Saeko is the future...

Just delusional Roachfags who want to cling to notion of the pure childhood friend still loyal to the MC, when she threw the promise away herself and hooked up with another dude. Of course they fooled around, why wouldn't they?

Real talk? If you had a body like hers, why even care. You know you'll get dick around every corner.

To be honest I think that's standard body in these animes, every highschool girl leaves professional models in tears without even trying.

>"real talk"
>facebook.gif

Real talk talk? Your faggot

Summer is here, user. We get shitposters from all ages and genders.

Better get your sarcasm detector fixed, faggot.

Those titties though.

But my post was also sarcastic. Your sarcasm detector is even more busted, probably because of all the dick you've been sucking.