What does Sup Forums think of Edward?

What does Sup Forums think of Edward?

His ending made me mad

I'd stick it inside.

Yea his ending was really really shitty

Cunny.

It made no sense to me why he'd abandon the group just for his father who proved to be a complete piece of shit within first 5 minutes of meeting him. Same with Ein choosing her instead of the crew.

>His

he's pretty radical

She's cool. I like her.

Maybe she knew it wasn't meant to last and that she needed more stable home.

Nice, but only if in the sequel she'll have huge boobs.

Ein choosing Ed, the only person who actually understood him to an extent, makes perfect sense. Especially considering both Spike and Faye had been really shitty to him.
Ed chasing after her father was more about Ed being Ed. Not being tied down to any one thing, in addition to not really having anything to do with the series finale, which was Spike's story. Not to mention she was with Faye the whole time while Faye was tracking down her past, and learned a bit about what family means to people.
I don't think Ed's going to remain with her father any longer than she did with the Bebop.

literally the worst part of the show

>tfw no qt3.14 tomboy to surf the web and play chess with

I would smash her filthy NEET boipussy

I would get her drunk then fuck her.

>His
Why do people still use this meme?

I'd let her defrag my hard drive

if you know what I mean

I liked the "historical" stuff in the show and the late '90s idea of the future. If there was anything more from this series I'd like to see Ed messing around on earth.

THIS.
/thread

Cancer, like all genkishit

There's not nearly enough lewd stuff of her.

can someone please explain this child's gender?

she's a girl.

named edward?? why would they name her edward??? that is so mean!!!

Better than that whore she's rubbing her face against.

Her dad is one of the best fighters in the entire series probably higher than Vicious.

Edward?

Her parents desperately wanted an emotionally disturbed, gender confused child.

I would still poke her cervix with my penis.

>le crie evertiem D;
This shit has been meme'd so much that it's lost all emotional impact.

she called herself Radical Edward, or some other name with like five parts to it
it's supposed to be "random" I think, plus it's the typical "hacker" thing of having an exceedingly fake name

I don't think of the source so much as this

Edward is the perfect example of why weebshit will always be inferior to western animation like Samurai Jack or Avatar: the Last Airbender.

What's gayer, traps or this ?

I remember that thread and now I feel depressed

Traps.

Ed is a reverse trap, so if traps are gay, then this is perfectly straight

He's a cute girl

no reverse traps are also gay

wheres nose

Just finished rewatching this not too long ago and it reminded me banging Faye is, anybody know any good doujins with her?

Sup Forums has always been full of people looking for boogeymen. There are so many bigots here unlike Sup Forums because of the subject matter.

Anime is just either sexual exploitation, edginess for the sake of edginess, nonsensical writing that doesn't even make sense for the creators themselves, or dumb over-the-top action.

If you want to experience something good, you need to explore other mediums, like western animation.
Samurai Jack and Avatar: The Last Airbender are delicious.

Edward is cute, I'd feel uncomfortable looking at lewds

Sup Forums has it's own problems, namely retarded Sup Forums crossboarders, redditors (who are mad about reddit and won't shut up about it), and autistic babies spamming their fapfiction

I agree

although redditors mad about reddit isn't a Sup Forums exclusive problem
I forgot to mention console war kids (although I think this is mostly Sup Forums) and idiots who were told that Sup Forums was the easiest board to bait so they've come to fish for (You)s