Seikaisuru Kado

Can we still reach the True Route good ending?

Dead bread

Hahahahahaha. Never ever.

Let's consider that zaShunina had at least 200,00 years (generously restricting it to the years that modern humans have existed, ignoring human precursors and related species) and a bird's-eye view to analyze Earth and humans with exponentially more processing power and information gathering ability than Tsukai has at her disposal, as well as new tech (Kado, wam, Sansa, nanomis hein) to assist him. On his first contact he nearly killed Shindo just trying to communicate and the -intended- consequences of his ultimate goal include Earth's population dying over and over when that's not even his goal. And even with all of his anisotropic powers, zaShunina couldn't predict even one human, Shindo, let alone human society.
Conditions for life on Earth, let alone human life, are quite fragile. Since zaShunina says humanity is the only good source of info in this universe, we can safely assume that there is no other intelligent life elsewhere, or perhaps any life at all. This is despite the fact that there are Earth-like planets (presuming a universe similar to ours) out there. That life emerged at all is a miracle. That human life and modern human society exists is then an even greater miracle.
And you want Tsukai, who possesses quite potent powers still while not having significantly better information-gathering abilities than humans, to try to solve all suffering ever on the fly and not fuck it up? And you wouldn't blame her if she had fucked it up? I don't believe it; we humans blame other humans for their unintended fuckups all the time and they are much less severe than what an anisotropic being can do. Consequences scale with the power of the actor, while not taking action is not taking action no matter who isn't taking action. Therefore, it is not only fine but even prudent for powerful beings to hesitate to act, and the more powerful they are the more hesitant they should be.

No, the series went to shit around the second half. Like so many others.

The discussion is dead, post memes.

Why do elevens always fuck up endings? Are there any studies about that topic?

Trainwreck of the season. zaShunina losing it and pulling out an energy sword along with Tsukai's reveal were already Guillotine Gorilla type stuff, now we have zaShunina and Shindo running at each other Naruto/shounen style. Tsukai BTFO all the fujoshi into the 40th dimension too, even if Shindo dies and she can't have her relationship the damage has already been done. I have no expectations for this last episode other than to be entertained at the results.

(cont.)
All that said, notice that the main problem that plagues this decision-making is the -lack of information-. Wow, it's like they tried to make that as unsubtle and explicit as possible, even making a form of that problem a central motivation for the antagonist. We lack information about each other, about the future, about the alien, about all sorts of things. And despite this problem, the show is still going to make Tsukai wrong.
zaShunina thinks he has the right answer (though he is, crucially, now in doubt) and acts despite the severe consequences. Tsukai knows she doesn't have the right answer and therefore hesitates to act--until now. Humans, represented by Shindo, don't know the right answer but must act. Even if, as Shindo states in the very beginning of the series, that people don't know they have the right answer and can never know.
You get all that? I just explained that thematic underpinning for you.

I really wonder what they're thinking. Fujos and scifi fans were the only ones who would buy such a series but they scared away both of them and otaku won't buy it just because of a sudden waifu, they have enough other, more popular, alternatives with moe girls.

>Shindo got 2 coworkers (one of them is a dude) and 2 10000^100000-year-old Gods thirsting for his D

Shindo's cock confirmed the best thing ever since ice cream

Last thread archives barely reaching 300 posts over a couple of days. This one on the way to last page with

>start off with alien technology and politics
>ends with a man fighting a god(male) who is in love with him
What a fucking ride

I want either zaShunina's suffering to end or for everybody else to suffer along with him.

>in love
Fujos need to be stopped.

>ZaShunina turning Yandere in a span of less than 2 minutes
what a cop out

So I'm rewatching episode 7 and Shindo, Natsume and Asano are talking about the sleep thing. Shindo wonders how that will bring happiness. Natsume asks how rapid advancement will bring happiness to people, but Shindo was actually talking about something else. It's late at night and I'm dumb, but what did he mean by this?

Wait, the hetfag is going to single handedly revive the threads by giving us his very own in depth analysis on zaShunina's character.
Please enlighten us, hetfag.

Who do you think you're referring to?

He was wondering how and why would humanity's advancement benefit zaShunina in any way, and bring him happiness.

He was wondering how it would bring happiness to the anisotropic.
zaShunina kept saying that humanity's advancement would lead to happiness for both humanity and the anisotropic, but never explained how that would work. At that point, Shindo was beginning to wonder about it.

This is the only fuck up I can deal with. It was shown over a bunch of episodes how zaShun slowly became more human, him being depressive and weird is actually some development I can understand, since he's feeling loneliness and incompleteness for the first time in his life.
Everything else about what happened in the last few episodes of this series is shit though, including his rage in the next episode.

Thanks, I was thinking it might be just that.

>making judgments about an episode you haven't seen yet

>including his rage in the next episode.
To be fair, we have zero context for anything in the preview.

Of course I'm talking to the guy who has doubts about zaShunina being love. But since I'm not the kind of monster who'd shoot down anons with an opinion different from mine, I'm giving him an opportunity to explain himself and give us his own analysis.
Oh by the way I might be adressing you with the third person but that's really just a way to laugh at you.

>to be fair, we have zero context for anything in the preview
I'm honestly more afraid of the context that allows for naruto running than I am afraid of the naruto running itself.

It's a false flag, ignore it.

I really hope the last episode will contain some kind of surprise again. I doubt they can make everything as good as it was before, especially because I doubt anyone will ever criticise Tsukai in any way, but I at least hope it won't be some blatant good vs evil showdoen with zaShunina being sealed away or some shit.

You understand that you're retarded, right?

Answering bait can be useful in dead breads. Shitposting is better than letting the thread die.

>Shitposting is better than letting the thread die.
I disagree, but to each their own.

Come on user, you can do better.
Call me a faggot. That's gonna make you feel manly. And you'll bump the thread so that's good.

Kado: the Shitpost Answer

If you're the person who's salty about Tsukai not being the world's superhero, understand that I wasn't the one who you referred to as the "hetfag." Of course zaShunina is feeling something akin to love towards Shindo.

I was talking to

Okay then.

This is a rather accurate description of my own feelings.

>that right most design

Admiral, is that you? Will the gacha ever give me a zaShunina?

Left looks like Hyoubu Kyousuke.

I miss the old zaShunina, the one that knew he was superior, wasn't affected by minor human emotions like love, and was a calculated foreign higher dimensional entity

Eh, he had his own appeal that way, sure.
I won't lie and say yandere zaShu doesn't make me hard as a rock though.

get rekt fujoshits

Shindo is shinda

I just zaSunina to hook up with Shinawa, get his data and not be sad anymore.

Shindo can fuck off with Saraka and keep being plebs in earth forever.

I chuckled

>zaShunina losing it and pulling out an energy sword
For starters you don't compare your logic with the anisotropic's.

Nice bump

The only possible way I'd be ok with this shit is if zaShunina stops his attack at the very last second then confesses and kisses him a la FLCL.

Remember when Shindo's boss had complete faith in him because he couldn't get swayed to any side. I mean, I know he's going to negotiate with zaShunina in the last episode, but still. Either way, someone said it right - he's more difficult to read than the actual aliens, which is interesting in its own right.

>Wamallows
I love this.

High speed negotiations.

3x faster

Does Shindo turn red when he negotiates really fast?

>a new season of Kado is announced and zaShunina returns in a mask as the new Char Aznable
zaShunina's Counterattack.

Wait a minute, does that make Shinawa Quess?

Yes.

>Shindo, I'm doing something extremely wicked

Anisotropic beings are a new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new newtype

za SHUNINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SHINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why is he so handsome?

>you were the man who could have been my mother!

Men with shit taste in both women and fashion can't be handsome.

I miss episode 0 Shindo, as off model as he was.

Does no one in this show have any sense of fashion?

>we're j-j-j-j-j-jumping onto ka-do
>AAAAAAHHH

Based alien does.

You sure about that?

I hate that hairstyle god damn.

I've missed the threads for the past two weeks, how angry did the fujos get at this?

Hanamori is alright, Asano too.
Natsume is cool too, though she could learn not to coordinate her jewelry.
The anisotropic can do whatever it wants. It's the anisotropic.

The boy doesn't know how ties work.

Literally kicking fujos when they're down tier.

Not as angry as the first kiss. Mostly, the fujos who stuck around were expecting it and some actually admitted that it was some fairly impressive animation.
It ain't my ship, but I've already conceded defeat.

The crazy ones had already jumped ship the epsiode before. The sensible ones thought the animation was good for a kiss.

I always hated it. I still hate the clampesque hair dec (like seriously, when will character designers ever learn there is not enough hair in the front of the face to make a thick ponytail like that?) but the rest grew on me. Even the dissimetry.

He looks so unhappy in that dumb outfit.
It's like something the Doctor would wear.

I was angrier at Shindo changing ties.

>he never wore that outfit in the show in the end

What if another fully functional clone shows up and you'll have to be able to tell them apart?

>zoop

Th-there's still one more episode.
Surely there will be an epilogue...
Surely he'll still be alive during the epilogue. And not as an infant

B-but the symbolism, the color coordination with zaShunina.
Though I'll admit, he looked damn good in black and green against red Kado.

So did... it just kind of crush his head or something?

Do you think this show would have been improved with a 2nd cour as originally planned or just 2x the time waster?

Looks like the first attempt to convert a Shindo to the anisotropic failed.

I think it would have. The second half felt really rushed as it is.

Has a Kaworu clone ever gotten a happy ending, or are they all doomed to fall in homo love and then die alone?

Vastly improved. A twist is only bad because it lacks preparation. Two cours means more time to make those.
Also, even if I hate her, Tsukai could probably use the screentime to get an actual personality and appeal to the audience. Though she gets more focus lately, when it comes to the show as a whole she was obviously treated like chopped liver. The production focused on zaShunina more. And while I can only commend them for their good taste, it ended up making Shindo and Tsukai getting together feel like a naruto tier last minute hookup.
Also we could have gotten more SoL and technobabble. Like the impact of wam on earth, and Hanamor keeping watch on zaShunina at the festival.

Were was said that kado was supposedly 2-cours?

God I would have loved to see more SoL with zaShunina just trying human things.

>Surely he'll still be alive during the epilogue
>And not as an infant
Reality is just not kind enough to grant both those wishes.

zaShunina is a fucking poof, Agata was the real mancandy.

>agata
Who?

Why are there so many Naruto references in these threads? Almost all by people who dislike the show.

Look, no one is arguing against that.
Agata is so hot he's literally steaming when he takes his shirt off.
zaShunina is just moe, and that appeals to a lot of people.

Hmm I wonder.

Realistically, that's going to end with Shindo flat on his ass. Or maybe the simple fact that Shindo had the balls to charge him might startle zaShu, I don't know.
Either way, there's zero chance a "fight" between them won't be horrendously one-sided. Shindo might be able to cancel fregonics, but zaShunina's still absurdly powerful regardless, and Shindo is just one ningen.

>Idiot, don't run right into the sword! What is wrong with you?!

How can Yaha-kui be in love with Shindo if he wants to kill him so badly?