youtube.com/watch?v=-yi6QWovGog
youtube.com/watch?v=PobmB67srT8
archive.is/yfY7B
reddit.
youtube.com/watch?v=fC45HGhF34E
twitter.com/JoseChungOG/status/959547242532229122
youtube.com/watch?v=LSFStLoXMPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mike Enoch and Jazzhands McFeels will be talking to two leftist retards on Warski Live tonight. Should kick off in about an hour.

Sweet. I wonder if the leftists will stop fighting the losing battle of trying to dissuade centrists from platforming the alt-right, and instead actually refute their arguments.

Andy "Banned from Israel" Warski
Andy "Sucking your own dick isn't gay" Warski
Andy "Son, why are there footsteps on the wall?" Warski

one of the leftiest is that "Friended" guy, who from the times i've heard is probably libertarian, and IIRC the first time i heard him at all was on a Braving Ruin stream. so i don't think Warski has quite yet persuaded the hard-left to stop bitching and instead participate in the streams.

The extreme left hate the concept of debate and prefer censorship, they will never engage with Warski beyond saying he is a nazi.

wahooooo yipeeeee!

an hour?
really?
why is warski so racist to us yuropoors

>if he hadn't got butthurt at JF and REE'd about deplatforming, he could have been a regular debater on Warski's stream
baka desu

I LOVE DESTINY

*JF's stream

Does a new TYT meltdown count as blood sports? :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=-yi6QWovGog

Also some nigger they fired is suing them for racial discrimination kek
youtube.com/watch?v=PobmB67srT8

Do we know whomst Enoch and Jazzy are debating?

Will any of them finally answer the Laurence Fishburne Question?

Friended and i'm not sure who else.

And an ex employee is accusing them of a multi million dollar scam
archive.is/yfY7B

Two people by the names of Friended4Ever and PSA Sitch
They're supposed to be discussing Trump and current events. I'm sure the memo will come up among other things.
Mike and Jazzhands are going to wreck shop.

I love Aydin Paladin!!!

did Racewarski mention at exactly what time the stream is starting?

It was supposed to be 7:30 est, so in about 12 minutes give or take.

Destiny's Leddit army has been reporting everyone across multiple platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Patreon, Twitch, etc... They want war because Bonnell was justifiably banned for doxxing, targeted harassment, and outright libel/slander/smearing campaigns. Let's give them war and bask in the salt caused by Steven's self-destructive, cult-like behavior. So far, they are celebrating getting NoBullshit banned off of Twitter (a literal who) through their targeted flagging campaign. If you have a Leddit account, take some time to report these threads (pic related):

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u45ou/moment_of_silence_boys_as_our_good_friend_nobs

You can report the /r/Destiny subreddit by going to:

www.reddit.
com/contact/ > message the admins > something I don't want to see > content breaks Reddit's rules threatening, harassing, or inciting to violence OR personal and identifiable information OR > Submit Message

OR

reddit.
com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Freddit.com > Other > Fill reason in as "Brigading", "Harrassment," etc... > Submit Message

Sorry for the Reddit spacing

You can use these links to supplement the reports, these discussions dox, harass, smear, and cause trouble across multiple platforms:

www.twitter.
com/MazilaRolf/status/959189795099492352 (video)

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7mzn4r/the_jf_court_documents

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthftlj

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfezc

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfhok

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthlp15

good, just enough time to prepare some tendies.

>anybody worthwhile's going to show up to debate enoch
JF's been deplatformed, nobody is going to give his alt right stream legitimacy

JF hasn't been streaming lately because he's been cohosting warski live

He's been hosting JF live, surely you can't be naive enough to think it's still Andy's show

>Implying there's someone on the left who could actually address Enoch's concerns

>JF is evil boogeyman
>he is trying to take over warki's show!
fucking retard

It really is tiresome when the only opposition against /ourguys/ is basic-bitch libcucks who don't have any arguments beyond vague assertions of "everyone can be american!" or whatever.

I'm really hoping we can get some leftist or liberal people from academia on for debates. I want to see Kevin MacDonald vs Steven Pinker. I want to see Jared Taylor vs Jordan Peterson.

We found the destiCuck

At the end of yesterdays stream, I think they said today will be 8:30.

>I want to see Kevin MacDonald vs Steven Pinker. I want to see Jared Taylor vs Jordan Peterson.

These people have too much to loose, academic can get into real trouble if there is media attention + a controversial statement or association (see Watson). Unlikely to happen.

really?
fuck that shit I'm going to sleep

The last episode was literally calls from JF's discord and Andy wasn't even there for an hour of it. The guests have been transitioning from Andy's friends to JF's friends. You must have noticed this trend

Steven Pinker would be great. the only wrong thing i've ever heard him say was some of his claims about Islam but i think he recognizes that his positions are not those of the modern left

i personally would kill to see a debate on Auschwitz and whether or not it had gas chambers. David Cole vs. contemporary Holocaust historian. won't happen with Canadian law though i guess.

also,
just confirmed. TEN MINUTES UNTIL SHOWTIME.

Andy's twitter just said ten minutes. don't go to sleep yet, senpai

Pinker has already sort-of engaged with KMac with his criticism of CoC (which is little more than "muh antisemitism, muh consequentialism"). Pinker also talks about somewhat controversial things and is one of those free-speech types.

Peterson talks about the necessity of free speech and how people who refuse to debate him refuse because they know they cannot win, but then he also refuses to debate /ourguys/. He should be called out for this and bullied into a debate (inb4 JBPIDF arrives)

#MeToo nigga

I just checked, and remembered correctly, but i guess change of plan.

One of the issues we're always going to run into is that there are no leftist who can make substantive arguments against the Alt-Rights fundamental premise. Even when you get relatively well spoken people like that Sig character last night you quickly find there is no logical consistency to what they're saying. They have moral panic arguments, fear mongering, a whole list of fallacies that remain fallacies no matter how well they're articulated.

Jared Taylor has been doing what hes doing for multiple decades. Hes interviewed hundreds of people, all over the world in fact. You don't see a highlight real of him being deconstructed because his position has technical accuracy to it. Even Spencer despite presenting lofty whimsical arguments still touches on core concepts that are unassailable.
The demographic change in America was not a natural occurrence, it was a planned event. This country was established for a specific people, and we have a right to keep it that way. Not only do we have a moral claim, but we can argue that our position factually leads to better outcomes. Lower crime, higher economic prosperity, greater social cohesion, etc.
The left want to deplatform us because they flat out cannot beat us.

Really? Aw fuck it then, it'll serve nicely as ASMR.

Waiting for Andy to join

>he's late AGAIN

Secretly filmed SPLC meeting:
twitter.com/JoseChungOG/status/959547242532229122

>Why the rise in """Hate""" groups?
>It's the rise in the demographic dispossession of white people in America
>You can't stop it
>It's been planned for a while
They also admit people hate multiculturalism and having their country stolen from them while their entire raison d'etre is ruthlessly silencing anyone that speaks out against it

The (((SPLC))) are the Left's modern Stasi: the Jewish thought police to punish bad goys.

Jewtube link
youtube.com/watch?v=LSFStLoXMPQ
We need to spread that shit. Andy has to see it.

>It's been planned for a while

what
did
they
mean
by
this
?

SPLC is pure evil

>inb4 destiny jumps in and destroys (((Enoch)))

Warski Stream starts in 10 minutes!

Mike Enoch and Jazzhands McFeels (host of Fash The Nation) vs. some leftcucks.

same, the more videos I watch of hers, the more I'm starting to like her

S N A K E E Y E S

She has a weird accent. She's apparently from Bawdymore, but I don't know anyone from Baltimore (or Maryland, or anywhere else in the midatlantic region) who has her accent.

Can't quite put my finger on where she sounds like she's from.

anyone else feel kind of bad for Warski when he looks at the chat and there are lots of people saying the most vile and primitive things unironicaly?

i can only watch these streams with the chat turned off.

>Pinker also talks about somewhat controversial things and is one of those free-speech types.

Sure but there are certain boundaries you can't cross. Iiirc Pinker cited Jensens "the g factor" for supporting a claim of equal mean general intelligence between genders in "the blank slate" but I don't think he stated anything that could be considered "controverial" on race differences even thought that is the reason why Jensen is well known among non-experts.

BAKA. Dirty fucking Jews.

Warski waiting room get in here boys

This is what happens when you openly platform the alt right. I only feel bad for him because he seems to genuinely feel that JF is his friend

Same here, gets old pretty fast.

The thing with KMcD basically supports my thesis. He didn't even read the book and still condemned it. There will not be any real engagement with mainstream public intellectuals if you are on a SPLC hate list.

Is this thing happening or what. I can't keep going like this.

>This media may contain sensitive information
Twitter up their usual tricks.

Just fucking kill yourselves, you weak faggots.

Her accent is soothing to me, I'm British

Keep delaying it so I can get home in time to watch

fair point. I just wish we could get people from the left of equal caliber to debate /ourguys/. And all the leftists in such places are kikes in academia, and none of them will ever bother.

You know what would be a total shitshow? Anglin vs (((Tim Wise)))

no, it's what happens when you don't overly moderate a platform. that's just the internet, you baby faggot. every comment section on the internet would look like Sup Forums without a soiboi moderating.

>memeflag
>offended by chat
I wonder (((who))) can be behind this post?

yes, Warski seems quite naive and i don't think he recognized the consequences of what would happen when he decided to grant the alt-right a chance to platform

he said in the chat 5 more minutes. so at this point, probably a few more now.

ebin, I hope you enjoy ruining Andy's life and squandering any legitimacy the alt right had left

We're getting stronger, you fucking loser. This is why you will never amount to anything. You paranoid faggot.

is laurence fishburne white?

I don't know who that is

Oy Vey, poor Andy needs to look at evil massages while making a shit ton of shekels from giving the Alt-Right a platform.

Dammit Andy, hurry up you retarded leaf.

The only way his life would be ruined is if the left go after him for talking to 'Nazis'

so type the name into your google bar and pick the images option. Is he white?

Morpheus from the Matrix

You have to be 18 to visit Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums.

>and squandering any legitimacy the alt right had left
hownew.ru

when you embrace identitarianism, you eventually stop concern shilling and attempting to police anonymous peoples behavior they're entitled to. quit crying. the "alt right" will have legitimacy so long as white identity exists. a racial movement will always be far bigger than comments on the internet and a few IRL activists.

He looks mixraced to me

What are you doing with your life, A?

Is laurence fishburne white?

that doesn't make it more pleasurable or satisfying, only more tolerable

Yes totally agree. I am alt-right fascist just like you but we the white nazis should stop larping like we care about white race. Globalism will benefit us all.

Not very, but it's sort of like forcing someone to say if teal is green or blue

why would his age have anything to do with knowing who laurence fishburne is, if you're older do you know more hollyjew actors by name?

Sounds good. JF is more attuned to what the public wants to hear than Andy. Don't forget, until JF came on board Andy was still doing homo "SJWBTFO" videos.

One guy I could imagine talking with AltHype or JF would be James Flynn. He appeared on Molyneux who had already made some Race/IQ videos before.

Sugoi. Now post the dancing toothbrush.

You're not giving an answer. Is he WHITE?

Highly entertaining, but it could end up in wild shouting and Anglin calling Tim Wise an oven dodger and trying to gas him.

He was also debated Charles Murray at the AEI and admires Jensen. I think it would be first serious opponent for them.

IT HAS BEGUN

ultimate SOYBOY

KEK

Matrix is his most mainstream role, more so on Sup Forums which references the movie directly.

>legitimacy
Coming from who? Mainstream media? Boomers? Let's not act like people in a chatroom are going to affect the image of a movement shunned by (((everyone)))